It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Russian sacred text and with ancient Spacewar and Flood

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
After a quick search did not find on ATS something about the Russian Veda.

Inspired by this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I d`like to bring to your attention this material from Russia: slavyanin.org...

In a narrow sense, the Vedas meant only "Santa Vedas Perun" (Book of Knowledge or Wisdom Books Perun), consisting of nine books, dictated by our ancestors, the god Perun, our forefathers in their third arrival on Earth on the aircraft Wightman in 38,004 g . BC. er. (Or 40,009 years ago). To date, translated into Russian and published only the first book of the Vedas.
In general, the Vedas contain in-depth knowledge about nature and reflect the history of mankind on Earth in the past few hundred thousand years - at least not less than 600,000 years. They also contain predictions of future events Perun to 40,176 years in advance, ie, before our time, and another 167 years ahead.
Veda on its basis, which were originally recorded, divided into three main groups:
- Santa - a plate of gold or other precious metal that is resistant to corrosion, in which texts were deposited by striking characters and filling them with paint.Then these plates held together by three rings in the form of books or processed in an oak salary and framed with red cloth;
- Kharatha - it's sheets or rolls of high-quality parchment with texts;
- Volhvari - are wooden planks with carved or written texts.
The oldest known documents - is Santi. Originally it was "Santa Vedas Perun" called the Vedas, but they have a mention of the other Vedas, which back then, ie, more than 40 thousand years ago, named for the ancient and which are now either lost or stored in secret places, and yet for some reason not disclosed. Santee reflect the innermost ancient knowledge. You could even say that they are archives of knowledge. Incidentally, the Indian Vedas - is only part of the Slavic-Aryan Vedic Aryans transferred to India about 5,000 years ago.
Harat were usually copies of the Santa, or perhaps excerpts from Santa, intended for wider use in priestly environment. The oldest Kharatha - is "Harat Light" (Book of Wisdom), which were recorded 28,736 years ago (or more precisely, from August 20 to September 20, 26,731 BC. Er.). Since Kharatha record easier said than done coinage Santa at gold, the extensive historical information recorded in this form.
For example, Harat called the Avesta, were recorded for 12 000 cowhide 7,513 years ago with a history of war, Slavic-Aryan peoples from the Chinese.The conclusion of peace between the warring parties was called Creation of the World, Star Temple (S.M.Z.H.). A star temple was called the year of our ancient calendar, which was entered into this world.
In Earth's history it was the first world war, and this event was so amazing, and the victory is so important for the White Race that served the starting point for the introduction of a new era. Since then, all the white people thought of summer from the Creation. And this era has been abolished only in 1700 by Peter I Romanov, who forced upon us the Byzantine calendar, since it is only with the help of the Byzantine Empire, the Romanovs came to power. But she Avesta was destroyed by Alexander the Great at the instigation of the Egyptian priests, in order to Creation of the World, Star Temple does not shed light on the "creation of the world" as described under their dictation in the Bible.
Among volhvarey can be called "Book of Veles", written (perhaps gradually, and several authors) on pieces of wood and reflects the history of the peoples of southeastern Europe for fifteen hundred years before the baptism of Kievan Rus. Volhvari intended for the Magi - our ancient clergy conservatives, hence the title of these documents. Volhvari methodically destroying the Christian church.
In antiquity, the Slavo-Aryan peoples, there are four main messages - one for each major Clans White Race.The oldest preserved documents, ie, Santee, were recorded h'Ariyskimi Ancient Runes, or runes, as they are called. Ancient Runes are not letters or characters in our modern sense, a sort of secret images that convey a huge amount of ancient knowledge. They include dozens of characters, written by a common feature, called the heavenly realms. Warning signs and numbers and letters, and certain objects or phenomena - or frequently used or very important.
In ancient times, runes h'Ariyskaya served as the main base for the creation of simplified forms of writing: an ancient Sanskrit, the Devil and cuts, Devanagari, Norse runes, and many others. She, together with other letters of the Slavonic-Aryan Clans also became the foundation of all modern alphabets, starting with the ancient Slavonic and ending with both Cyrillic and Latin. So do not Cyril Methodius invented with our letter - they only created one of his convenient options to meet the need of Christianity in the Slavic languages.
It should also add that the Slavic-Aryan Vedas store-keepers, or priests Kapenov-Ynglings, ie, keeper of ancient wisdom, and Slavic-Aryan temples (temples), Old Russian Orthodox Old Believers Church Ingliisticheskoy-Ynglings.The exact storage location are not listed anywhere as our Ancient Wisdom certain forces tried to destroy during the last thousand years. Now ending the domination of these forces, and the keepers of the Vedas began to translate them into Russian and published. To date, reductions translated only one of nine books of the Santa Vedas Perun. But it is in the narrow sense of the Vedas. And in the broadest sense of the Vedas pieces stored in different places all the white people - the descendants of the Slavic-Aryan birth, who first inhabited the Earth.
Incidentally, it should also be noted that Ingle (hence the name Church of Old Believers) - is a stream, rather, the energy in all its forms, which comes from a single, incomprehensible God, the Creator of Ra-N-Hee. This flow occurs in the center of the cluster of matter in the formation of galaxies and is associated with the birth of stars. In addition to Ra-M-hee our ancestors to honor their ancestral and curators, of which there are also thought to be gods. They were also invented a special way that allows focus and the will of many people to control the forces of nature, for example, to call the rain (and the people - like little gods, so it is for great things needed to unite their will and mental energy). These images were also called gods. Thus, our ancestors were three kinds of gods, led by those whom they called Ra-M-Hoi.

I am aware that today's Russia is a pit of mystics and occult Groupings so we have to take this info with a grain of salt. But was a good read anyway. Here we go.

And the War:

The Vedas say that in ancient times Chernobog decided to bypass the Universal Laws of climbing on the Golden Path of Spiritual Development, Security to remove seals from the Secret World of Ancient Wisdom, its lowest for the Worlds in the hope that the Divine Law of Conformity for him withdraw Security Seals with Secret of the Ancient Wisdom the worlds highest. Noble Byelobog combined forces of Light to defend God's laws, resulting in loosened Great Assa - the war against the dark forces of the lower worlds.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Karmayogi11

I would dismiss the whole thing as disinfo if there was not This chernobog trying to bypass karma that remembers me of the King Bali Majaraja from the Veda a bit:

"Bali Mahārāja, the King of the Daityas and Asuras, ascended his vehicle (Ratha) and gathered together his armies around. It looked as if they would devour the sky and burn all directions with their looks. With its fleet to Bali Mahārāja went on my way after Indrapuri, the capital planet of Indra. When they left, it seemed as if he could shake the entire earth. King Indra ... In town there were countless buildings, wide streets and assembly halls Sabha and not less than one hundred million Vimanas. Bali ... the commander of countless soldiers, gathered his people out of the city and attacked Indra Rich in from all directions. Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam (8.15.8a, 10–11,16,23a)"

Bali Majaraja Had already counquered the three systems when Vishnu in person aplied a Trick to win this worlds back for the Demigods. The Russian Vedas about Earth colonization:

On Midgard-earth inhabited by people of color and a certain area of residence.Earthly humanity has ancestors who arrived on the Midgard-Earth at different times of the various Halls of Heaven and have their skin color: the Great Race - White; of the Dragon - yellow, fiery serpent - red, dark wasteland - black; Pekelnogo World - gray.
Allies of the White Race in a battle with the forces of darkness were people from the Hall of the Dragon. They were allowed to settle on Earth, identifying a place in the South East, the rising Yarily-Sun. This is - a modern China.
Other allies, the people of the Hall of the Fire Snake, the place for the lands in the West (Atlantic) Ocean. Subsequently, with the coming to him Clans Great Race, this land became known as Antlan, ie, the Earth Ants. The ancient Greeks called it Atlantis. After the death of Antlani 13 thousand years ago, the righteous people on the Redskins Vaitmar transported to the Americas.
In ancient times the ownership of the Great Country of black people encompass not only the African continent, but part of Hindustan. Once Rasichi rescued some people with black skin, perished in various lands in the Halls of grim wasteland devastated by the forces of Darkness, by resettling them in the African continent and in India. Then save some black people with dead planet Dei.
Indian tribes of the Dravidians and Nagas belong to the Negroid peoples and worship the Goddess Kali Ma - Mother Goddess of the Black and Black Dragon.Their rituals were accompanied by the bloody human sacrifices. Therefore, our ancestors gave them the Vedas - the sacred text, now known as the Indian Vedas (Hinduism). Upon learning of the eternal Heavenly Laws - such as the Law of Karma, Incarnation, Reincarnation, Rita and others - they refused to indecent affairs.
All of the above people, and although different skin color, but have the same genotype.
Vorogom Great Race and other races on the Midgard-earth, are the representatives of the World Pekelnogo secretly infiltrated into the Midgard-Earth, so the area of residence is not defined. In the Vedas they are called aliens, and the places of their primary habitat - hell. As pointed out by the Vedas, they had gray skin, eyes the color of darkness, were originally androgynous (hermaphroditic), could be a woman or man (depending on the phases of the moon changed their sexual orientation). Created all sorts of false religious cults. Zarilis at all strange. All their thoughts were only about power. The purpose of Strangers - disturb the harmony prevailing in the world of light and destroy the descendent of Heaven and the Great Race, as only they can give them a worthy rebuff.

First Great Flood:

Occurred as a result of the destruction of the Moon Lely, one of the three moons orbiting the Earth Midgard.
Here's how the ancient sources say about the event: "Chad you are my! Know that walks the earth by the sun, but My words will not pass you by! And about ancient times, people remember! On the Great Flood, the people slaughtered, the fall in the Mother Land of Fire! "(" Song of Birds Gamayun).
"You live in Midgard quietly for a long time when the world is firmly established ... I remember the deeds of the Vedas Dazhdbog he Porush Koshcheev strongholds that were nearest the Moon ... Tarh not let insidious Koshcheev Midgard destroy, to destroy Deyu ... These Koschei, the rulers of the Grey , vanished along with the Moon in poluchasti ... But Midgard has paid for the freedom of Daar, concealed the Great Flood ... Flood Waters of the Moon he had done, on earth from heaven they fell down a rainbow, because the moon is split into parts in Midgard later Once on the Midgard-Earth hit the water and debris of the destroyed moon Lely, has changed not only the external face of the earth, and tempe

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

There was great Vedic influence in Russia back then and there would be interesting to have good translations of This Russian Vedas to compare.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Chernobog means black-god in russian,
reads like a bad sci-fi rag. with no archeological or historical evidence

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
ugghhh.... too much garbuly goop...possibly perfectly true...but dang....reading it is awfully hodge-podge

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by dashen

I agree that this has a lot of a fairy tale but It is like a Redbull for my imgination. And I am not claiming that this russian Vedas are 100% true just that resembles me the Story from Bali Majaraja.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

Yes it is hard to read sorry abou that. I did not find it better somewhere

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I like it. I study these ancient cultures trying to find similarities in the writings. We have to remember that when people get away from others for a long time, the languages change a bit. Words are pronounced differently by each generation, probably because everyone lost their teeth and the elders did the teaching so the words were consistently changing throughout the generations. We are supposed to lose our teeth as we age I think. It is only a recent anomaly where we have our teeth until way late in life. The fake Shamans with their drums spread the rumor long ago that medicine men or Shamans lost their powers when they lost their teeth. This was the biggest lie that was created. The Catholic church made drums illegal because of that crap going around long ago. Most of the Shaman did convert to Christianity, they weren't dumb, they knew that if they were dead they could not help their people. These traditions actually blended with Christianity and form the Christianity we have today. I see a lot of tradition in people around here, they often don't even know that what they do is traditional because it is "how it always has been" This area is not unique either, the fact that we live in a blending pot makes things more interesting with many cultures traditions evident all over the place. Traditions of other cultures seem weird to people but in essence the feeling is mutual when looking at it from the other side.

Sorry for babbling, this is an interesting thread. S&F of course

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Interesting interesting. I like stories like that because for all you know it might be true. But then again it could be a fairytale. But what the heck i like fairytales

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Thx I started this to find similarities and to find out if there is a glimpse of truth in all this welcome.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Annunak1

This might well be a big Fairytale but I had fun reading it too.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
If you look for similarities to this it looks like Hinduism and Odinism are possibly branches of a much earlier religion. some of the names, although they are changed a bit, of these two religions are also similar to the early religions of the ancient societies of Early Egypt and Italy which seem to have come from other earlier cultures of that area. There must of been some earlier advanced civilization that these refer to. Just because they speak about flying doesn't necessary mean that they were aliens, we would be considered Gods with our technology nowadays by most people three thousand years ago.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   

As you suspected, the information that is given is something that they "channeled" or "was inspired" very recently. The derivation of the "runes" doesn't match with the facts, and the philosophy sounds as though it was inspired by the Theosophists (late 1800's) and is updated with some modern astronomy.

And not in-depth astronomy, but high school level of astronomy.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

The last time there was a great extinction event on this planet was when the big mammals died out. The end of the last Iceage. I like to believe there was a culture advanced like ours 16-17 Century period. That mapped the planet and had a high cultural heritage across the globe. When they passed for the survivors they must have seemed like Gods I agree fully with you. If we pass like so many cultures passed one day, then we will look like Gods for the ones to follow and maybe you will have Deities like Hulk for rage or the Demigod Spiderman for the intellect who knows.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Thanks for backing my findings. I am thinking on all the names in the Universe why has the survivers island of ancient Aryans be called Desperados? Fishy thingy.

top topics

join