It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FlyersFan's Quick Guide to Papal Policial Parties

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by UMayBRite!

According to the prophecies of St malachai, the last Pope will destroy the church and put true believers through all sorts of persecutions. Then comes the restoration.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Oh wow, please keep the great threads coming as this is sure to be one of the most publicized and exciting changes ever for the Vatican. All the speculation in the world will only cause confusion until we see that smoke rise, and and some even think for the last time.

8 years has gone by so fast!

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
FlyersFan forgot the Jesuit Party. They are vastly powerful.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
might as well post this here too,

A signal from above? Lightning hits St Peter's hours after Pope Benedict stuns cardinals with first resignation in 600 years

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Comet,

incoming

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short
FlyersFan forgot the Jesuit Party. They are vastly powerful.

That's not a political party. That's a religious order.
Like Dominicans, Franciscans, Carmelites ....

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Okay .. I've got one for ya' .....

Pope Benedict resigned on Chinese New Year. The year of the snake. China and the Vatican are at odds and China hates the Catholic Church. In fact, it has made up it's own government run 'catholic church' and makes catholic people in china join that instead of being tied to the Vatican.

In China, the snake is a good symbol. In Catholicism it is more evil and diabolical.

hmmmm ....

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   

There is also something significant about the date he resigned, maybe it has already been posted.

I sure would love to know what those prophecies were that were never disclosed.

On Feb. 11, the Catholic Church celebrates the liturgical memorial of Our Lady of Lourdes, recalling a series of 18 appearances that the Blessed Virgin Mary made to a 14-year-old French peasant girl, Saint Bernadette Soubirous.

The Marian apparitions began Feb. 11, 1858, ended July 16 that year and received the local bishop's approval after a four-year inquiry.

www.easterbrooks.com...

www.easterbrooks.com...:1-19&mode=paragraph

www.easterbrooks.com...:1-2%2C5-6%2C10%2C12%2C24%2C35

www.easterbrooks.com...:53-56&mode=paragraph

en.wikipedia.org...

You know people look a these leaders of the Catholic church as doddering old fools but they are quite the opposite , they are scholars and philosophers of the highest level their knowledge unparalleled .

edit on 082828p://bTuesday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

edit on 082828p://bTuesday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
I do cringe at the thought of a "progressive" pope. Some things, in my humble opinion, should not change.

Need I say more?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Is there a list of who belongs to which party?

I'm curious to know who belongs to what with all the names being thrown around right now.

And thanks for the education on this. It makes since, but I had never really thought about it.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
Is there a list of who belongs to which party?

I have looked and couldn't find one. But I'm sure there must be one somewhere.
IMHO, the best you can do is look at the history of the Cardinal and take a guess.

Cardinal Peter Turkson - the favored next pope by bookies around the world -
Info Here

He has said that condoms in Africa should be okay ...

He has called for “global public authority” and a “central world bank” to rule over financial institutions that have become outdated.

He has called for taxation measures on financial transactions.
He has called for the church to do more for gay rights in Africa.
He has called for a 'just economy'.

I'm not finding anything from him on liturgy or keeping 'the borders safe' kind of thing.

So you kind of put all this together and take a look at the party list .. it'll tell you where he stands. I can't find anything that says which party he belongs to. I'm sure it must be out there somewhere ....

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Did Ratzinger hide the full information of the third secret?

en.wikipedia.org...

Father Charles Fiore, in a taped interview, made the following remarks with regard to Cardinal Ratzinger's various statements about the Third Secret: "We have two different Cardinal Ratzingers; we have two different messages. But Malachi Martin was consistent all the way through; he believed that the Third Secret of Fatima had to do [...] with the internal problems of the Catholic Church."[28] On a syndicated radio broadcast, Father Malachi Martin was asked the following question by a caller: "I had a Jesuit priest tell me more of the Third Secret of Fatima years ago, in Perth. He said, among other things, the last pope would be under control of Satan... Any comment on that?" Fr. Martin responded, "Yes, it sounds as if they were reading, or being told, the text of the Third Secret. But it's sufficiently vague to make one hesitate— it sounds like it."[27] In a taped interview with Bernard Janzen, Fr. Martin was asked the following question: "Who are the people who are working so hard to suppress Fatima?" Fr. Martin responded, "A bunch, a whole bunch, of Catholic prelates in Rome, who belong to Satan. They're servants of Satan. And the servants of Satan outside the Church, in various organizations; they want to destroy the Catholicism of the Church, and keep it as a stabilizing factor in human affairs. It's an alliance. A dirty alliance, a filthy alliance, but a very good alliance."[43] In the same interview, Fr. Martin also said with respect to Lúcia that, "They've (The Vatican) published forged letters in her name; they've made her say things she didn't want to say. They put statements on her lips she never made."

Ferrara pointed to what he described as a series of incongruities and inconsistencies in the Vatican's version. Among people truly familiar with the events at Fatima, he said, only a minority "cling steadfastly to the notion that an ambiguous vision of a bishop dressed in white outside a half-ruined city is all there is to the third secret."

That's the heart of the question for people in the "Fatima Challenge" movement. They argue that the third secret of Fatima was a prophecy so traumatic and dire that several popes decided not to make it known to the faithful, and yet the text published in 2000 contained little more than an allegory about the church's past struggles with 20th-century ideologies.

They say there's good reason to believe the third secret wasn't just about the church battling outside forces, but about Satan working in the church -- at the highest levels. Some have deduced that the secret foresaw the changes of the Second Vatican Council, especially in liturgy and ecumenical dialogue, as part of the "great apostasy" which church leaders refuse to acknowledge.

Most recently, several of these "diehard Fatimists" -- as a Vatican official once described them -- have suggested that the priestly sex abuse crisis in the church is a clear sign of the crisis of faith and pastoral negligence prophesied, they say, by Mary at Fatima.

www.catholicnews.com...

wait, there are two Ratzingers

top topics

<< 1   >>

join