It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has the USA Government been infiltrated

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by shauny

I commend (SnF) you for creating this thread as I'm reading through the responses, many of the threaders I've had disagreements with some might like me some might care less. Either way it goes, the consensus in this thread is a staggering ABSOFRIGGINLUTELY!

In my most humble opinion, there are no terrorists, al queda, shills, shi-ites whatever the case may be. It's all a factory funneled story perpetuated to the masses and drilled into them until they believe.

We are all Human first and foremost, I'm not one to complain but this debacle is beyond out of control. I graduated early in 2000 my class was 2001~ Everything changed after I graduated. Someone came knocking and financially raped the world and the humans that reside here.

That really ticks me off.

Now it's a grind to survive. We are all fed up with it but have to survive so we proceede with the daily grind as means to provide something of a future for not only ourselves but our family's. It's sick.

If there was a savior somewhere, a person who could quell the situation... It feels like he saw what was happening and exited stage right. Abandoning us to destroy each other. My heart drops typing that~

Best wishes and god speed everyone~

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I thought I might share this..

You have not been taken over?
You sure?

Have a look at this please
familysurvivalprotocol.com...

This blogger is way top of the game.
I think my OP was good. I stand by it...

God help us all if she and the gent in the Video is right.
edit on 20/4/2013 by shauny because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I don't think anyone can claim to know the absolute truth unless they do. And then, how would you know?

I can only guess. All I know is something sure doesn't seem right. Ever since 9/11 I have been feeling like I woke up on another planet where everything kind of looked the same but wasn't really.

I am sure that there was a lot of shady stuff that went down before 9/11. I'm not so naive as to think otherwise. I just can't believe they have been so willing to disrupt so many lives in such a drastic way. Whatever is going on, I hope it isn't as bad as it seems.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrianFlanders
I don't think anyone can claim to know the absolute truth unless they do. And then, how would you know?

I can only guess. All I know is something sure doesn't seem right. Ever since 9/11 I have been feeling like I woke up on another planet where everything kind of looked the same but wasn't really.

I am sure that there was a lot of shady stuff that went down before 9/11. I'm not so naive as to think otherwise. I just can't believe they have been so willing to disrupt so many lives in such a drastic way. Whatever is going on, I hope it isn't as bad as it seems.

Could not agree any more..
I hope this is all wrong.

But it seems you ARE the new Roman empire.
Just who is going to get stabbed in the back is the question I guess

edit on 20/4/2013 by shauny because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
It could seem that way. In reality, the governance is the same as it ever was. Government makes big business, big business empowers big government, and the Church of the ages morphed into "the Experts".

According to Murray Rothbard's observation about the Crown and the Chalice

top topics

<< 1   >>

join