It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy of the second Cross

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Has anyone ever heard of this? Apparently people are having provisions and recognition of the "2dn" cross.
I know in the george lucas movies' there is reference to a second sun, but this is a different topic, afaik
Discuss if you desire?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Leuan

Never heard of it. Do you have ANY other info regarding this which may have prompted your post?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Can you elaborate, havent heard this before, what are you getting at?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leuan
Has anyone ever heard of this? Apparently people are having provisions and recognition of the "2dn" cross.
I know in the george lucas movies' there is reference to a second sun, but this is a different topic, afaik
Discuss if you desire?

Apart from references, links, quotes or other frames of reference, this seems to be something you are making up. With context provided, we might have a chance to discern what you are talking about.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I have patience. I'll wait until someone comes by that has a spirit of discernment. Thanks for the responses. No joke, I appreciate the opportunity to know you

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:13 AM
link   
We have a loose standard here at ATS. The OP tells the members what they want to talk about, and gives some basic information about the topic at hand, and THEN asks "Has anyone ever heard of this?" It goes a long way toward discussion. Also, the staff kind of frowns on minimal OP's with no substance.

Having said that, yes. I've heard of the double cross. The problem is, we could be talking about two completely different things, because the OP doesn't elaborate...

I had to do a search, but I thought I had seen a reference to this recently, and it had caught my eye, because I seldom see it referenced by anyone.

It was from member "Friedbabelbroccoli"...

Okay the Egyptian religion was based in astro-theology and all the subsequent pantheistic religions did so as well. The octagon or double cross is evidence of this in portraying a zodiac with a cross in it and the second cross being the equinox's.

Member post

Good luck in your search, and do give more info in your posts. You'll find members here are very willing to discuss such subjects, but they want a little info, and your thoughts on the matter to get things rolling.
edit on 2/11/2013 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
My apologies, I figured the people responding had a sufficient background knowledge of movies and false prophecies, or they might not have responded. The 2 sun theory is significant for many reasons, and it stretches back a few years into the movie scene.
I used to think it was garbage, as with religion in general but I quickly learned, the universe is so huge, questioning the possibilities within it, and my heart would lead into an eternal black hill.
I suppose the question of "WHY!!!!?" is engraved on every on everyones heart, but sometimes it appears not.
What are we doing here?

edit on 11-2-2013 by Leuan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Relates to the 13th Zodiac and the Southern Cross. The King of the South from the Book of Revelations.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
Relates to the 13th Zodiac and the Southern Cross. The King of the South from the Book of Revelations.

BINGO
Thank you for your contribution. The "southern cross" is referenced in astronomy, the bible(peters cross), and as I stated not so eloquently, in the movie scene.
Alright, for everyone in doubt, watch carefully and you will see the references in media. I have seen it many times so I know it's not a coincidence.
Thank you Father for the gift of life and gifts of discernment.
May your cross divide, and with authority and compassion

Another one is "south star"
"black hole sun"
etc etc
edit on 11-2-2013 by Leuan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

edit on 16-2-2013 by Leuan because: (no reason given)

top topics

join