It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope 112 and the Reason for Corruption of the Chruch

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Pope Peter the Roman is coming. He needs to know a few things before taking office. Jesus gave us the secret to this when he defined Peter (Roman Catholic Mystery School) as Petros and not Petra.

He called him Petros (movable rock). He then said, upon this rock (Petra), he would build the church. Petra is the foundation that cannot be moved--the Chief Cornerstone. Peter is the rock that would be rolled away to reveal the empty tomb. Why? Law holds some parties harmless. Peter is NOT the church. The sheep are the church. Peter is the corrupt ruler of the sheep in the wilderness.

When a contract is known by some, but not others, the ones that were deceived into signing are held harmless. The contract is reimbursed for damages in an agreement to hold the others free from the responsibility for any liability or damage that might arise out of the transaction. In other words, this is the veil over the temple. We are unaware of what takes place when the wool is pulled over our eyes. The sheep are having wool sheered from them. The wool (sin) is then washed and returned to the sheep as a new Robe (Body), but the one killed in place of the sheep is the scapegoat. The wolf in sheep's clothing is the one that bears the debt and is then promptly killed. This was pictured by the replacement sacrifice given to Abraham, formally known as Abram. Again, another name change. Abraham, Peter, Paul and others had name changes. Each change tells the story of why the names were changed. The name is the character of the person who is named. In Abraham's case, the Hey added to Abram means to behold a great work. The fire burns the beast in the sacrifice and the water cleanses the temple. Water (Baptism) puts out fire for the true believer and servant. Fire is needed to melt hard materials. More on this later.

When Peter caught 153 fish (John 21), he was told to fish on the 'Right' side of the boat. This is the Hebrew version of right and wrong. Left (Liberal) is wrong. Right (conservative) is correct. The same is true today. The philosophy of Ayn Rand is Liber Al. It is objectivism. The true mindset of the conservative is Altruism. This has been lost as threads mix. What did Jesus tell Peter after catching 153 fish? To know, you need to see why 153 is important. Its the difference between Jacob and Esau; giving and taking; the farmer and hunter; Angle of Light and Angel of Darkness; selfishness and selflessness. We are all thieves. Only one repents. What side was the thief on that repented? It depends on the side of Christ you see (Front of back). Perspective and frame of reference are not simply right and left. There are four more sides. We see two now.

153 is the 17th triangular number and represents the square root of 2. It's a ratio of 1:1.415, the same one that makes the Vesica Pisces. Pythagoras called this the 'measure of the fish.' It's the difference between unity and multiplicity, the very reason the error occurred in the emanation of creation (See Adam Kadmon). Jesus told Peter to fish on the side of truth that creates unity (Altruism).

When Peter put a robe around him and entered the water (Being born again into the water - Baptism), he returned to the shore (Earth). Jesus asked him three times, "Do you Agape (divine love) me?" Peter replied, "I love (Family love) you. Jesus then said, "Then feed the sheep." When Peter was asked the third time, he knew what Jesus was implying. The denial of Christ three times is the sign of Jonah. Three days (3000 years) between the end of time and the first century. Each of the 1000 years, Peter (on the shore of Earth) is asked to serve humanity. Each time, he serves himself instead. Babylon is the scapegoat.

Two further items.

John 21

Jesus said, “Feed my sheep. 18 Very truly I tell you, when you were younger you dressed yourself and went where you wanted; but when you are old you will stretch out your hands, and someone else will dress you and lead you where you do not want to go.” 19 Jesus said this to indicate the kind of death by which Peter would glorify God. Then he said to him, “Follow me!”

What do you see in this ending passage to the 153 fish? When Peter was younger, he dressed himself and went where he wanted to go. Later in his life, he was dressed by others (Served instead of serving). His will to be moved by Satan into the left side of truth caused division in the world. Instead, he should have "FOLLOWED CHRIST."

Here is another artifact to consider.

POPE 112

When did Peter realize that Christ was telling him to repent? Between the 2nd and 3rd time he asked. The 3rd time was the one where Peter realized. What was Christ telling him to do after 2000 years?

Malache Prophecy of Popes. Last Pope coming by the ides of March. Check the News. Benedict is resigning.

112 Peter the Roman, who will Nourish the sheep in many tribulations; when they are finished, the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people. The end.

Revelation 18

18 And after these things I saw another angel come down from heaven, having great power; and the earth was lightened with his glory.

2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

Guess where Peter is right now? Rome. Along with every other unclean bird, it's a cage as the rock is rolled away to reveal the true Christ. They will be left inside the tomb. You must be born again and when the church is carried away to Earth II, the scapegoats are left here in the empty tomb. Baptism in the water is the key. You must be born in the water before you reach the spirit. John told them what would happen if they didn't repent.

Matthew 3

7 But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees coming to where he was baptizing, he said to them: “You brood of vipers! Who warned you to flee from the coming wrath? 8 Produce fruit in keeping with repentance. 9 And do not think you can say to yourselves, ‘We have Abraham as our father.’ I tell you that out of these stones God can raise up children for Abraham. 10 The ax is already at the root of the trees, and every tree that does not produce good fruit will be cut down and thrown into the fire.

I am thankful we don't know the entire story as fact. Faith keeps us held harmless. We simply hope in the goodness of God and see the rest of the pieces fall into place.

Has Christ entered the temple at the start of the last day (Day of the Lord - 1000 years)?

Global Financial Meltdown Are the financial tables of the moneychangers turned to debt (turned over)? Do the peacemakers have any rest (Those selling doves have had their benches turned over)?

Pope Peter is coming to Rome this year. You will see this all happen quickly.

Why is is written in symbol and parable? Why is it so complicated? To keep hard hearts from hardening further. Perhaps some will repent. The same sun that melts wax also hardens clay.

Do you cling to the candle that burns inside, or the clay that hardens outside in the material world? What softens clay before it hardens? Water. Water puts out fire.

edit on 11-2-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Can I get the Cliffs?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logman
Can I get the Cliffs?

This was the cliff notes. Read carefully, the final is coming.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Another insightful post Enoch. S+F.

Wondering what are you views on the rapture of the church? Timing? Thanks.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I have a very reliable source - a Professor of Law - who has told me that the Catholic Church are currently engaging the most expensive, influential and powerful legal representatives - globally. All their secrets are being revealed. The burial chamber of the Italian mobster who gave 'large' donations to the church and was buried on Vatican grounds had his chamber opened - on a tip - that there was more than one set of remains there. The Italian Police have been very quiet however it is believed that a young girl is one of the set of remains.

The church has been mentioned in many many many prophecies - that in this era - all their secrets would be revealed. Look at the news and notice all the paedophile stories with links to the church. People are waking up and standing up for justice. The church and its employees are accountable and it their time to be counted!!!

Much Peace...
edit on 11-2-2013 by Amanda5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci
Another insightful post Enoch. S+F.

Wondering what are you views on the rapture of the church? Timing? Thanks.

That is one of the largest mysteries of all. From Revelation, it seems that many are appointed to die at the hands of the wicked here on Earth. It is also stated that we are not appointed to wrath. It's hard to say. This verse has a very large clue:

Isaiah 26

18 We were with child, we writhed in labor,
but we gave birth to wind.
We have not brought salvation to the earth,
and the people of the world have not come to life.

Israel failed in its task of bringing light to the nations. Why? The experts in the law hid the keys to salvation and did not enter themselves.

Luke 11:52

"Woe to you experts in the law, because you have taken away the key to knowledge. You yourselves have not entered, and you have hindered those who were entering."

No matter. Isaiah 26 continues. After the day of wrath, the righteous come out of their chambers of rest. When do they enter those chambers? It's unclear. Dew is always a symbol of the droplets of water (Baptism) that fall on the Earth. The sun rises and distills the water back up again. Death is only a transition. As I see things, we will be born again into the 1000 years of peace. If we die or are rapture away, it is of no matter. Information can be saved. An acorn has the enfolded 75 foot oak tree inside. Is the acorn the oak tree or the oak tree the acorn? The answer is neither. The information in the book of life is both. You and I are the same. Information can be saved.

19 But your dead will live, Lord;
their bodies will rise—
let those who dwell in the dust
wake up and shout for joy—
your dew is like the dew of the morning;
the earth will give birth to her dead.
20 Go, my people, enter your rooms
and shut the doors behind you;
hide yourselves for a little while
until his wrath has passed by.
21 See, the Lord is coming out of his dwelling
to punish the people of the earth for their sins.
The earth will disclose the blood shed on it;
the earth will conceal its slain no longer.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
The white has been here for some time and now the red has been let loose. Everything is falling into place, it's time

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   

So will the tribulation be worldwide or local to the landmass in the vicinity of the Vatican?

Ironic the gun grab is going on now.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by VforVendettea

So will the tribulation be worldwide or local to the landmass in the vicinity of the Vatican?

Ironic the gun grab is going on now.

Babylon is a world system. I would assume that our entire way of life will be replaced by giving rather than taking. Before this happens, they will try to retain power if possible. I firmly believe that UNESCO and the UN are gearing the world up for a Carbon market. Carbon has 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons. It is the mark of mankind.

Revelation 13

15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship the image to be killed. 16 It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.[e-of mankind] That number is 666.

The mark is selfishness, but may come in the form of a tracking system to determine your value by your carbon footprint. It's a tax, investment system and way of trading people across markets. Ultimately, it's a way of owning and managing the undeveloped land in each country. Research the biosphere reserve.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:21 PM
link   

The mark of the beast is; the mark of the Beast.

The mark will never have any power. Because; The mark is just a Mark, Logo, Stamp, Seal of a alliance between the first Beast and the second beast.
Remember it is the Second Beast that gives the first Beast power. It is the second beast that will do all the work for the first Beast.

The Second beast is the US (and its allies). The first Beast is the Vatican. The Catholic Church. (Blasphemy)

The 7 headed beast with 10 horns is the Last beast left. We are going to see our last Pope in a few days/weeks.

This is a indicator of how far we at least have come in Revelations. See, rev. 13:3

And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

Italy and the Roman Catholic Church have healed wounds! Feb. 11. 1929

On February 11th, 1929, an historic treaty was signed between the Italian Government and the Vatican re-establishing the political power and diplomatic standing of the Catholic Church, which had been lost when Italy seized Rome, the last of the Papal States, on September 20th, 1870.

biblelight.net...

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66

And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

On February 11th, 1929, an historic treaty was signed between the Italian Government and the Vatican re-establishing the political power and diplomatic standing of the Catholic Church, which had been lost when Italy seized Rome, the last of the Papal States, on September 20th, 1870.

I see people use this all the time to explain Rev. 13:3, but... did all of the world wonder after it? Did it shock and surprise the entire world? Did it change their religious beliefs (like verse 4 says will happen)? No; it was just an interesting occurrence. "Oh look, dear, the Catholics got their own country. What's for dinner?"

What would it take to make everyone (except true Christians) feel shock and awe when they hear about it? It would take something happening that everyone thinks is impossible. How about a literal resurrection, someone famous and long-dead suddenly showing up again? Like, say, the surprise reappearance of John Paul II? Can you think of anything else that would make people wet themselves in surprise and change their religious beliefs, so that they start worshiping the Dragon and the Beast? Truly think about it.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
Pope Peter the Roman is coming. He needs to know a few things before taking office. Jesus gave us the secret to this when he defined Peter (Roman Catholic Mystery School) as Petros and not Petra.

He called him Petros (movable rock). He then said, upon this rock (Petra), he would build the church. Petra is the foundation that cannot be moved--the Chief Cornerstone. Peter is the rock that would be rolled away to reveal the empty tomb. Why? Law holds some parties harmless. Peter is NOT the church. The sheep are the church. Peter is the corrupt ruler of the sheep in the wilderness.

Negative. Christ and His Apostles spoke Aramaic, not Greek. The Aramaic word in Matthew 16:18 is "Kepha." The problem lies in the translation in context from Aramaic to Greek.
Source

And Peter (nor are his successors) is also not the corrupt ruler. He was the only one given the keys to the kingdom of Heaven:

18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

19 And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

If he, as you say he is, is really a movable rock, why would Christ entrust Peter with the keys? Are you claiming to be a better judge of character than Christ?

edit on 2/11/2013 by IsidoreOfSeville because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

The mark is Carbon and Selfishness. There are more meanings associated, but I can easily show Carbon as the marker. It has 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons. The fruit of knowledge is technology. We transmuted the carbon by eating what the technology produces. Fruit is eaten and the body transmutes what enters it. When we reached out our hand to transmute the garden, we started the process of killing the planet. In the day we eat, we die. Why?

The Nitrogen cycle (7 Protons, 7 electrons and 7 neutrons) is the mark of God's heptadic number of 777. Christ is 888 (Oxygen). The breath is from God and the Carbon can overcome the breath. Additionally, the Breath uses the word to overcome the beast (Mark of mankind). What is the mark of our petrol dollar? Carbon. Technology? Carbon. Energy? Carbon. Coming economic system? Carbon Trading. Are we dying because of the Carbon?

Genesis 3 tells us the entire story, yet Revelation 13 then shows us what the mark is to the entire story by the single element of context.

18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.[e-of of mankind] That number is 666.

What does the desire of technology lead to now that we can say for sure?

Selfishness.

2 Timothy 3

3 But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2 People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3 without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4 treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5 having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people.

Did he say MARK THIS? How do we mark 18 items? 6+6+6. Selfishness. Count them for yourself in the verse above. 18 markers.

Take your idea now and run with it as you see the excluded middle. God was telling us the atomic structure of Carbon 2000 years ago and pointing to why and how we are killing the Earth. He additionally gives us the way to save it. Use the Word and the breath to save both.

Why will the garden we inherited be left a burning field of weeds? The Carbon is the problem, but selfishness is the motive.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Thought Provoker

Yesss! Although I don't think people will follow a zombie pope, too many heart attacks for that. This thread is very interesting nonetheless, I hope you don't mind I star and flag it!

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thought Provoker

Originally posted by spy66

I see people use this all the time to explain Rev. 13:3, but... did all of the world wonder after it? Did it shock and surprise the entire world? Did it change their religious beliefs (like verse 4 says will happen)? No; it was just an interesting occurrence. "Oh look, dear, the Catholics got their own country. What's for dinner?"

What would it take to make everyone (except true Christians) feel shock and awe when they hear about it? It would take something happening that everyone thinks is impossible. How about a literal resurrection, someone famous and long-dead suddenly showing up again? Like, say, the surprise reappearance of John Paul II? Can you think of anything else that would make people wet themselves in surprise and change their religious beliefs, so that they start worshiping the Dragon and the Beast? Truly think about it.

The Hebrew Mathew confirms what I am saying. It's the best source. LINK TO THE WORD PLAY

LINK

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   

The Hebrew Mathew confirms what I am saying. It's the best source.

You mean, Jesus building his church on Peter? What if the Vatican has merely usurped Peter's name and mission, and they are not The Church that Jesus was talking about, and thus Hell and its minions have taken it over? "The Church" as used by Christ refers to those who follow Christ. Catholics worship the Virgin Mary and St. Peter (hence all the big "M"'s and upside-down crosses everywhere). They only pay lip service to Christ, in an attempt to mislead Christians; they cannot be "His" church, they're based on blasphemies. The real true Church isn't any man-made organization; it's the body of true believers, and Hell definitely has not prevailed against it. Nor will it. Ever.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thought Provoker

The Hebrew Mathew confirms what I am saying. It's the best source.

You mean, Jesus building his church on Peter? What if the Vatican has merely usurped Peter's name and mission, and they are not The Church that Jesus was talking about, and thus Hell and its minions have taken it over? "The Church" as used by Christ refers to those who follow Christ. Catholics worship the Virgin Mary and St. Peter (hence all the big "M"'s and upside-down crosses everywhere). They only pay lip service to Christ, in an attempt to mislead Christians; they cannot be "His" church, they're based on blasphemies. The real true Church isn't any man-made organization; it's the body of true believers, and Hell definitely has not prevailed against it. Nor will it. Ever.

You are missing my original context. The RCC is not the rock. Peter is the stone. Christ is the Rock. The church cannot lead you to salvation. Only the father can do that.

John 6

65 He went on to say, “This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless the Father has enabled them.”

66 From this time many of his disciples turned back and no longer followed him.

67 “You do not want to leave too, do you?” Jesus asked the Twelve.

68 Simon Peter answered him, “Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life. 69 We have come to believe and to know that you are the Holy One of God.”

70 Then Jesus replied, “Have I not chosen you, the Twelve? Yet one of you is a devil!” 71 (He meant Judas, the son of Simon Iscariot, who, though one of the Twelve, was later to betray him.)

All persons and all institutions are the same. They can embrace or reject the Chief Cornerstone. If they seek to take (Esau / Hunter), then they are rejected by God. If they seek to give (Jacob / Farmer), then they are loved by God.

"Jacob have I loved and Esau have I hated."

The entire story of the Bible is founded on one idea. It is better to give than take. God's will is to give. The thief suffers the debt. Debt can be paid, but only by what can be earned. We cannot earn what Christ gave. Our works only allow us to give to mankind if we choose.

Peter founded the stone that is moved. Christ is the Solid Rock that cannot be moved. The stone will be rolled away to reveal a tomb.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaesDaemar
The white has been here for some time and now the red has been let loose. Everything is falling into place, it's time

I want to see my children grow, but that is only second to the coming Lord. I do hope you are right, but that is a date and time on God's calendar, not mine or yours.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Eavel

I can't help but feel that our calendar is out by a year, though I'm not sure how. The amount of prophecy and prediction that mentioned 2012 is staggering, but it looks as though 2013 will be the year we see it all come to pass. Look inside you for the truth, beware the falsehoods of mankind.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Peter the Roman might be Peter Turkson. Google for more information. Our next Pope will be a black Pope and Rome will be destroyed.Look also in the John 23 prophecy.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join