It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pope Benedict To Resign At The End Of Februrary

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Maybe the Mormons offered him more money?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
What a coincidence. I just watched a documentary on HBO a few days ago that was extremely revealing about how the Catholic church and the last few Pope's have covered up thousands upon thousands of child sex abuse cases by their priests. I had always heard about this on the news and what not, but this program really opened my eyes to how wide spread this abuse was throughout the world.

I highly recommend this documentary if anyone has the time to watch it. Very damaging to the church and especially the Pope's who kept the allegations covered up.

Here's some info on it or google.....Mea Maxima Culpa

www.rottentomatoes.com...

edit on 11-2-2013 by Enzo954 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Ok I never go out on a limb , but can't help this, take a look at former "secretary of state "Hillary Clinton on the 17th of January, with a dress with the same color you see the Pope Secretary, Archbishop George Ganswein's, sash usually colored, and then purple jersey being opened up with the number 112 on it that was given to Hillary representing the number of countries she visited, now think about it, Benedict is the 111th Pope, this so called Petras Romanus is the 112th and last according to the prophecy, I know this is a stretch but to me looking back that was some sort of signal for something, know you will flame me for this but anyhow what do you think of this coincidence ?

112= 56 + 56
5+6 = 11 5+6= 11
= 1111
= 1+1+1+1 = 4
for more on that check this video out but there are many others explaining these numbers

After all it is the age of Aquarius, btw my my birthday was on 2/3 but anyhow I do believe something is about to occur that is unprecedented.

do some reading on the Roscruians and the Golden Dawn, I also read this in the book 777 by Aleister Crowley.

does this have a tie to the 5=6 ritual ?

Hillary 112 countries Jersey at retirement

Pope's personal secretary-Sash

Possible 112th Successor to the Pope Benedict, his secretary of state

I think the next runner up as the next Pope is either Archbishop Georg Ganswein, or his "secretary of state" Tarcisio Bertone, go do some research on either one, Canon Law and their beliefs and if that ties into the Prophecy whereby the Vatican will exert if's full religious authority over every religion and usher in the antichrist....

edit on 11-2-2013 by phinubian because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Interesting thing I just found here

In 1909, while granting an audience, pope Pius X leaned back and closed his eyes. Suddenly he "awoke" and cried out: "What I see is terrifying. Will it be myself? Will it be my successor? What is certain is that the pope will quit Rome, and in leaving the Vatican, he will have to walk over the dead bodies of his priests."

Benedict will be leaving Vatican City, and has now Quit Rome. The dead priests will be open to interpretation

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Running the World's biggest pedophile ring is exhausting.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

Pope 2

Second Line.

I mentioned this a while back.

C'est La Vie

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
now that I think about it could the dead bodies be the priests who have faced some kind of scandal during his papacy? Dead in the sense that they are no longer "pure" and devoted to the work of God?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
why do they all turn decrepit a few months into the job?

lower the concentration of blood in the wine i rekon! lol

i think he cant condone whats on the horizon.....

first time in hundreds of years? boy...

neway , the footie is on

peace

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Is it a coincidence that during ratzingers reign that the vatican announced that the existence of aliens was not incompatible with their faith, whilst catholic doctrine states that the last pope will hand the keys of the city back to 'christ' (although he makes a mistake and its the anti-christ, a bit like the welcoming of the woman in the tv show 'V'. !)
edit on 11-2-2013 by Loopdaloop because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
If you think about it, he IS the oldest POPE to be appointed in 300 years.. So him being the first to resign within the time frame of so does not seem too crazy.. Although questions should be asked is there something we do not know going on or about to happen?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
amazing thing,.. the Vatican hit by lightning the day the pope resigns..
I'd love to believe it was a warning,.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Hey guys, not sure if this was mentioned as I haven't read thru all the pages, but....

according to Tracy Connoe of NBC News " Who's Next? 8 Cardinal Contenders Who Could Succeed Pope Benedict" Cardinal Peter Turkson the first Ghanaian cardinal who is the pointman for catholicism in Africa is listed. Perhaps he is the "Peter the Roman"?

Just my 2 cents

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Pope Benedict,citing health issues has resigned.I think there is nothing to this.From what I have read he never wanted the job in the 1st place.I know in this power obsessed society it's madness to walk away from a influential and powerful job.But,clearly he had enough.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Spooky picture of lightning hitting the Vatican.

Popes can't take the name Peter. Peter the Roman probably would be Cardinal Bertone. His name is Pietro Romano. He had the secrets of Fatima controversy.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

There is more to this than we know.

It has meaning. But if we don't know what to look for, we may never understand what the meaning is.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Scripture does not list Popes in prophecy (in a way they do, if you believe the church is the harlot, I think that is the right term..but that is ones own personal belief) only St. Malachy has listed the popes in the order in a form of *prophecy. Maybe he was given this prophecy from God who knows. But its here and it is a major issue.If the prophesy is correct, he will be from Rome, but it's anyone's guess if his birth name will be Peter or if that's the Saint name he will chose. And if I am not mistaken, when the prophecy was recorded, it would have been ancient Rome which was a massive empire as we all know. So the next pontiff could of been born in a country that today , is not considered Rome?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by LucidDreamer85

There are some jobs that aren't worth doing at any wage. Maybe this pope has actually looked in the mirror. Do ya think he likes what he sees?

Since having a clear conscience is such a core teaching of the bible and the perverted teachings of SOME churches... maybe he's simply doing the right thing. To die peacfully rather than continuing to be a false teacher exulting rituals over spirituality. And OMG the idolitry seeing the worship over wafers and cups.

Just like the grinch... his heart grew 3 sizes that day... better than to die "IN SIN".
edit on 11-2-2013 by Nobody33 because: +die in sin

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I'm far from the Catholic faith, but I must say those with their snide remarks just move along...nothing to see here. People are all about demanding respect for what they believe in, but it seems are the first to disrespect others...

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
I'm far from the Catholic faith, but I must say those with their snide remarks just move along...nothing to see here. People are all about demanding respect for what they believe in, but it seems are the first to disrespect others...

Why should those with ... move along? For them, those comments are what there is to see here.

BTW:

"POPE OUT" ... Out of the closet??? God has a way of telling a pope when to retire... its called death...

[right now on The Colber Report... going on and on and on and on... seriously entertaining rather than pooping... or is it popping... or ... oh well]

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Lighting strikes St. Peters Dome.

Interesting this picture was taken the same day he made his announcement.

I wonder if this pic is actually really or not. ATS experts should be able to tell.

From Fox 2 Detroit

www.facebook.com...
edit on 11-2-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-2-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join