It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning To American Gun Owners From Canadian News Anchor

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
A Canadian news Anchor is warning American Gun owners that if you allow government to force you to register your guns confiscation will soon follow as it did in Canada along with prosecutions for defending yourselves etc. Take heed America there is no question anymore that they are coming for the guns! We must wake from our sleep...

youtu.be...

edit on 11-2-2013 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Woo fear mongering!

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

We must wake from our sleep...

I see this sentiment so many times each and every single day here on ATS. It's spoken so many times that it's losing any meaning that it might have had in the beginning. I don't believe anyone is listening anymore and the "War Cry" is only a plea for stars and flags because it makes people feel proud and patriotic...for exactly 3 seconds.

Sorry but it's getting to be the joke that the MSM is making it out to be. No one will do anything because it's easier to do nothing and hope that it's all just a conspiracy.

When it comes down, it will be an easy victory because no one has more than 2 cans of spam and some instant noodles in their kitchen. Right next to the legal 10 bullets and a single shot pea shooter.

The real question? What are YOU going to do?

Peace

+17 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
reply to post by hawkiye

We must wake from our sleep...

I see this sentiment so many times each and every single day here on ATS. It's spoken so many times that it's losing any meaning that it might have had in the beginning. I don't believe anyone is listening anymore and the "War Cry" is only a plea for stars and flags because it makes people feel proud and patriotic...for exactly 3 seconds.

Sorry but it's getting to be the joke that the MSM is making it out to be. No one will do anything because it's easier to do nothing and hope that it's all just a conspiracy.

When it comes down, it will be an easy victory because no one has more than 2 cans of spam and some instant noodles in their kitchen. Right next to the legal 10 bullets and a single shot pea shooter.

The real question? What are YOU going to do?

Peace

Wow what an utterly worthless post... Sigh. So you just decided no one has more then 2 cans of spam and will do nothing and you actually believe your own non-sense? And why are you asking me what I am going to do according to you you already know what everyone will do? Oh yeah and I just live for stars and flags on an internet message board... Sigh...

edit on 11-2-2013 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   

+23 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I wonder how many people watched the video beyond 10 seconds.
The guy is right, once registration happens, turning them in will soon follow.

These "wars overseas to protect our freedoms" seem to be a futile effort, we are losing freedoms faster each year than before 9/11. Must be a coincidence that the more our soldiers "fight for all our freedoms", the more freedoms we seem to lose.

Double speak backwards world.

I agree with Jude, "most" people aren't prepared for a 2 day power outage, never mind something far worse. The majority are asleep and go along to get along. Those few of us paying attention & are prepared to do whatever it takes, will be singled out and rolled right over when the time comes.

+22 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Cynicaleye

How is this fear mongering?

This is a perfect example of how Americans will lose their right to protect themselves. It's not a doomsday prophesy. It's real! It happened in Canada and can happen in the U.S.

And Jude11, for people to stop listening, they have to start listening first. If you're so bored of this topic, why are you wasting your precious time here?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:02 AM
link   

That network is Fox news north, so no surprise about their agenda. No really. I was wondering how long it would be before they pulled something like this.

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by aboutface

What the heck are you on about? :shk:

That report in the OP is the damn truth, as true as true can be.

Only the asleep fail to see it, cause they're dreaming instead of having nightmares.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:33 AM
link   
The Govt wont go down without trying to take down everyone and everything with it.

-just saying that means the assault on your abilities to fight back will never cease as long as they are threatened.

Id listen to people who got beat down over those who have no clue. Canada sure knows better. They are telling us to not be foolish as 'they' were at the time. Dont give an inch-they take your ruler.

edit- ''
edit on 11-2-2013 by Common Good because: ' '

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I must have missed it when the Canadian government confiscated all the guns from Canadians. Can somebody link up a source for that event?

Sun News is like Fox News except not as fair and balanced.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface

That network is Fox news north, so no surprise about their agenda. No really. I was wondering how long it would be before they pulled something like this.

Their "agenda" must be working because they made a tyranny supporter like yourself this mad about it. Good. You gun-grabbers won't win and you know it. You must be seething in anger.
edit on 2/11/2013 by bl4ke360 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:42 AM
link   

shill it up bro get that paper

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I'm always confused by the whole "registration" topic.

I understand how an up-to-date list of who has what and where could be helpful with regards to an organized confiscation, but so far every gun I've ever purchased had multiple forms needing filled out, all of which had my name, address, dl#, pistol permit#, etc. AND ALSO a live phone call to the BATFE (or whoever does that for them) to give the final OK to the purchase.

What, is nobody writing this stuff down anywhere? Do they trash can all the other copies? They've had every opportunity under the sun to "register" the gun to the owner as far as I can tell.

Thus my confusion...

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Ya we had to register them
but I still got every one of them for how long that another question.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Sun News a.k.a. Fox News in another Country

Sun News is probably no better or worse than Fox News - but is recognized as coming from the same perspective.

See: www.straight.com...

From their activity since going on air, I don't think they have distinguished themselves.

I don't recall that Canadians have ever had their firearms confiscated, except perhaps individual stories related to criminal or illegal circumstances.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Precedence sucks. We voted to buckle up our kids and they used it to force us to wear seat belts or they can collect money from us. Hidden taxes as punishment to those who do not bow to the system seems to be the trend nowadays.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Starred and Flagged. Very good thread. I really liked how a Law Abiding Employer Group citizen took an illegal legislation that we can all just ignore, to Court and lost. Criminal judges endorsing crimes. And the majority don't determine rights in our form of democracy, this isn't mob rule, we all are sovereign with infinite rights and even if the majority have a brain fart, they don't get to walk over anyone else. Thus the decision remains completely illegal and to be ignored. But now they want to steal his house too.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I've read reports/essay, by constiutional lawyer, and even for those public employees issuing those letters, they're breaking the law. Enforcing anything against the constitution, from the office secretary, to the police apprehending, to the judge misfiring justice and finding against the constitution or misinterpreting it to take more rights, that were never given and never on the plate, therefore he/she is completely wrong, IS ILLEGAL.. They are ciminals for doing so. It is a criminal act to enforce something not standing on the law/constitution. Alot of our "laws" are crimes and its criminal for anyone to enforce them.

The problem is, if dark hats, take over your system, even on judicial levels, then how do you change it? It takes wide awake/aware citizens in every town to right something that should never have occurred, and may be something that is affecting a minority. So the dark hats are smug in assuming a majority will not go out of its way to ensure minorities have their full rights.

Our system is massively vulnerable to hijacking, unless in every town and region, citizens constantly meet up as the true government, the grass roots level one, solving problems, that they act upon, ie phone calls, letters, meetings with representatives and other steps as they decide. And are very well educated locally, they ensure traditional, old school and full understanding of what the constiutions mean and what is going on, and that this applies to everyone so you don't let them attack minority rights either, or they will go for the bigger pieces of the pie, give an inch they'll take a mile.

The only way we'll win against consolidated criminal behavior from judges, police and politiicans. It's criminal because they're breaking the law by enforcing unlawful legislation.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by aboutface

SUN News is the only voice of journalistic integrity left up here. All the others are bought and paid for by the friends of the very-left and center-left political parties. There hasn't been any fair reporting from the other news sources in decades.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join