It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Behold A Pale Horse- Gun Control Agenda Written About in 1991 ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
So, I was reading an article a friend emailed me, and towards the end of the article the author makes a statement that got me digging.

Most ominous, perhaps, in this memo is its stating that the “exact” plan for the Obama regimes disarming of its citizens appears to have been predicted by the famous martyred American dissident William Cooper (1943-2001), who in his 1991 book “Behold A Pale Horse” wrote: “The government encouraged the manufacture and importation of firearms for the criminals to use. This is intended to foster a feeling of insecurity, which would lead the American people to voluntarily disarm themselves by passing laws against firearms. Using drugs and hypnosis on mental patients in a process called Orion, the CIA inculcated the desire in these people to open fire on schoolyards and thus inflame the anti-gun lobby. This plan is well under way, and so far is working perfectly. The middle class is begging the government to do away with the 2nd Amendment.”

Link

Whoa! That kind of hit me off guard compared to the aweful mess the rest of the article was. So, I went searching to see if this is true. Sadly, I dont know where to find a free online copy of the book. So, if anybody can that would be great.

I was however able to dig up a bunch of links and sources claiming it to be true.

Google Search Using Book Excerpt

But, without me actually reading it from the book myself and then verifying the authenticity of the author, I cant say one way or the other on this one. But I sure as hell am going to find out what I can. I just thought I would bring this to the ATS table and let you guys pick at it a bit too.

So, What do you guys think!

The Salad

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Chickensalad

Cooper's books, as well as Malachi Martin's books, are well worth reading... even worth buying for a lot of info - very recommended....

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Seems as though the author was a major conspiracy author, there wasn't an area of fringe that he didn't touch.

Short Biography (Not WiKi)

He got into some tax evasion trouble back in 98 and was supposedly on the run until 2001.

PHOENIX — A wanted militia figure who vowed that he would never be taken alive was killed by a law enforcement officer after he shot a sheriff's deputy trying to arrest him, authorities said Tuesday. William Milton Cooper, 58, whose anti-government radio program included Oklahoma City bomber Timothy J. McVeigh as a fan, was fatally shot at his Eager, Ariz., home after confronting deputies late Monday and shooting one of them in the head, officials said.

Link

Well, I can tell you that the more I look into the author, the more Im left scratching my head here.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   

You don't know Bill Cooper???? Whoa haha.. He was Naval intelligence apparently 7 years.. Havn't backed that up with my own research..

I'll try and help find it.. In the meantime Here's something else.

I wouldn't be surprised knowing about this video below from a radio show in June 2001. "Osama Bin Laden will be blamed for something Big and whatever it is you better Not believe it! When in Hell are all you people going to wake up?" (paraphrased)

edit on 2/11/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Here's an audio book "Behold a Pale Horse" ~William Cooper

It's a condensed version so calling it full is a bit off..

This next link is 4 hours and 40 minutes long. It's a Lecture titled "Behold a Pale Horse."

Presentation - Bill Cooper "Behold a Pale Horse"

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Hey thanks!
It looks like Im way behind on this one. Ill have to give the videos a look.

Whats your take on the statement made in the OP?

I find it rather shocking that this guy seemed to see things so clearly then. Even with the delay of information back then. Makes me wonder who his sources were, and how he conducted his research.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
In a long, rambling, chapter about aliens, secret government, and martial law, the passage seems strangely out of context.

For many years the Secret Government has been importing drugs and selling them to the people, mainly the poor and minorities. Social welfare

Chapter Twelve The Secret Government • 225

programs were put into place to create a dependent, nonworking element in our society. The government then began to remove these programs to force people into a criminal class that did not exist in the '50s and '60s. The government encouraged the manufacture and importation of military firearms for the criminals to use. This is intended to foster a feeling of insecurity, which would lead the American people to voluntarily disarm themselves by passing laws against firearms. Using drugs and hypnosis on mental patients in a process called Orion, the CIA inculcated the desire in these people to open fire on schoolyards and thus inflame the antigun lobby. This plan is well under way, and so far is working perfectly. The middle class is begging the government to do away with the 2nd amendment.

Author's Note: I have found that these events have indeed happened all over the country. In every instance that I have investigated — the incident at the women's school in Canada, the shopping center incident in Canada, the Stockton, California, massacre, and the murder of Rabbi Meir Kahane — the shooters were all ex-mental patients or were current mental patients who were ALL ON THE DRUG PROZAC! This drug, when taken in certain doses, increases the serotonin level in the patient, causing extreme violence. Couple that with a posthypnotic suggestion or control through an electronic brain implant or microwave or E.L.F. intrusion and you get mass murder, ending in every case with the suicide of the perpetrator. Exhume the bodies of the murderers and check for a brain implant. I think you are going to be surprised. In every case the name of the murderer's doctor or mental treatment facility has been withheld. I believe we will be able to establish intelligence-community connections and/or connections to known CIA experimental mindcontrol programs when we finally discover who these doctors of death really are.

I think he nailed about the prescription drugs.
edit on 11-2-2013 by ecapsretuo because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-2-2013 by ecapsretuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   

I've known this was part of the Agenda a long time.. I got depressed when I was 4 years old because my parents didn't seem to know about how everything was wrong on this planet. I didn't want to live knowing I was being born into a world that was lost before I ever had a chance to act..

It's a quarter of a century later and my thoughts havn't changed, I'm just not depressed about it anymore.

The Batman shooting unfolded when I was online. We listened to the police radios.. There were 3 suspects.. One was wearing plaid and had gotten all the way to the jewerly store. Another was shot dead and seemed to have a Navy or military connection. The third was holmes apparently... I listened as the lies grew and changed and how they mentioned gas maskS with an S..

So when Sandy Hook happened I felt weird about it.. I was online that day as well.. The Media has implicated themselves as tools of the NWO by these last few tries at pushing the control into the open.. I listened that day as the Cops were chasing a van filled with at least 2 suspects wearing nun costumes. The Van was surrounded, by cops at one point.. That is until it never ever happened later..

So yea I don't believe the media anymore..

And yes I'm trying to figure out how to gain access to Weapons. I don't have the money, but if they don't want me to have guns, I guess I want them..

Here's a new thread just Now:

Warning To American Gun Owners From Canadian News Anchor

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
bill coopers book was the one that woke me up my hero bud

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

This next link is 4 hours and 40 minutes long. It's a Lecture titled "Behold a Pale Horse."

Presentation - Bill Cooper "Behold a Pale Horse"

He talks about gun laws around 1 hour in.. This was in 1991...

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   
you can download a free .pdf here.

Truly an eye opening book with lots of food for thought. A lot of it is rather fantastic, but truth is indeed stranger than fiction.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by occrest

Hey, thanks thats what I was looking for.

Anybody have any thoughts on how he exactly he came to this idea back in 1991. This kind of thing was really unheard of back then, in the sense of schools being shot up and what not. But yet he seemed to see it coming. Who were his sources? Why did he come to this conclusion?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   
No One on this thread knows who Bill Cooper is?

I think ATS should rebrand the name of their site. It is no longer 'above top secret' or anything close. It's a bunch of high school kids who can't capitalize.

ETA; the search function will probably reveal hundreds of threads related to Bill Cooper. Who were his sources?? Why? So they can be assassinated too?
edit on 12-2-2013 by Goldcurrent because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Goldcurrent
No One on this thread knows who Bill Cooper is?

Did you read the thread? Or are the words "no one" hard on you?

But thanks to you those who are just now being introduced are so much more informed..

And you were so nice about it when you shared that info about Bill Cooper..

Or was that me? I don't know I'm confused.. Or am I..

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Dustytoad

Sorry Dusty. Of course I didn't mean you. Yes you provided the info. I just thought EVERYONE knew who Bill Cooper was. Maybe I'm just edgy and a little miffed the site has become so mainstream. It's like EVERY thread has to be validated to the average person.

If anyone reading this out here, you must read "Behold a Pale Horse".

ETA; Dusty, have you read the thread on Dr. Peter Beter? That was a good one lol. Unfortunately half the thread was focused on PROVING the guy even existed and rarely the CONTENT.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That's what most of the threads here turn out to be. Pounding heads against brick walls trying to validate something to the uninitiated without focusing on the theoretical content.

Sorry to rant earlier.

Double ETA; I'm just tired of so many threads being derailed by validation circle jerking.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Goldcurrent

I'll check it out, I think I did read it, but my memory likes to be refreshed often..

I don't think it's super productive to get mad at the mainstream.. I think it's actually a good thing the internet is changing. Then we are getting new people important information, spreading our knowledge, spreading the movement... There's always a silver lining.

Thanks for the link.

edit on 2/12/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Its been a long few days so it may be just a little bit before I get back to this thread. But, believe me I will.

It seems that there is a rabbit hole here that I was unaware of and I intend on seeing whats down there.

Gold,
And no sir, I've heard the name a few different times but I've never looked into him. So, sorry for your inconvenience on having to ridicule me for asking questions. And as you can see, I am doing my own research, I just figured that someone familiar with the book may know where I can download a PDF.

Thanks Again.

And as to the sources well...

The way I see it, the flow of information back then was slow as hell when compared to now.
Alot of conspiracy/fringe theories were more localized and unless popular enough to be written about, were only held by few people. But, Cooper wrote about a plethora of theories. And had the information to back up alot of it. And of course some of his ideas were considered off the wall even then, yet here we are in 2013 scratching our heads asking how he knew that.

It just leads me to believe that by the end of his life, he had to have owed alot of favors. Or, was involved in things that not even the most avid conspirator is privy to. That's alot of info for one guy in those times to gather and feel confident enough in his sources/research to publish.

The Salad

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Absolutely I watched the execution of "Silent weapons for Quiet Wars" just like he described.
I found out about the book from a Ranger who was in black ops in the 80s.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
What's the issue with gun control many other countries have it and It works fine why in America would it be different? Disarment won't happen because the only people who would give up their guns woul be ordinary citizens, criminals wouldn't give up guns so civilians will be under threat. Citizens should never of been allowed to own automatic guns and assault rifles and submachine guns surely with the 2nd amendment been written all those years ago they had no idea how guns would change and how deadly they would become when used by anyone? 2nd amendment is outdated and tougher gun controls are needed, no sane person needs shot loads of guns and ammo for protection surely recent events support gun control? Does it not worry you the type of person who has access to guns in the us? Tougher backround checks and appropriate weapons like handguns and rifles ( hunting ) should be the only guns allowed IMO

new topics

top topics

join