It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul: Rome's version of the Trojan Horse

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by EnochWasRight

So if Peter is elected, that means god's will has been completed? Do you think it's at all possible that they are fully intending to fulfill the prophecy?

Also, Peter the Roman wasn't part of Malachy's list originally, it was added in at a later date.
edit on 12-2-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

Here is what you are mentioning. Link Added in 1820. As I said before, I do not mention the prophecy apart from the scripture that it mirrors. Revelation 18 was written 2000 years ago and what you say was changed came nearly 200 years ago. What did the Monks see that showed them the future? Are the correct? We'll see. I place money that the scriptures they mirror are correct. Again, let's see as it happens.

The Prophecy of the Popes, attributed to St Malachy, is a list of 112 short phrases in Latin. They purport to describe each of the Roman Catholic popes (along with a few anti-popes), beginning with Pope Celestine II (elected in 1143) and concluding with a later added pope described in the prophecy as "Peter the Roman", whose pontificate will end in the destruction of the seven hilled city.

The prophecy was first published in 1595 by Arnold de Wyon, a Benedictine historian, as part of his book "Lignum Vitæ" (Tree of Life). However, in the 1820 printed version of Malachy's prophesies, Lignum Vitæ , a 112th pope appears that was not in Malachy's original manuscript. The 112th pope was added by the Olivetan monks. The Order of St. Benedict claims this final pope will come within the Benedictine Order, and that he was placed in the secession line because St. Benedict himself prophesied that before the end of the world, his Order will triumphantly lead the Catholic Church in its battle against evil (the Battle of Armageddon).

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Where did you hear that Hermes is actually Enoch?

He was a messenger of the gods, but he was also the protector of thieves and poets. You're ignoring that fact. Why not call him Enoch instead of Hermes? That would have made more sense since the OT and the prophets were huge in those days.

Yes I read the verse, that is the one that I was referring to to start with.

Hermes is the Greek version of Enoch. I get this from a few sources, but it is very obvious to anyone who has studied all three versions. There are more versions than what I mention, but Enoch is the earliest one holding the staff.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   

So you're telling me that no one for the past 2,000 years had any idea what that meant? You're painting with a mighty broad stroke my friend. If you could figure it out (I assume that was all your own research) then I'm sure SOMEONE would have figured it out between then and now.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Finally a thread after my own heart...Will come back later on the weekend when have some time. 3NL1GHT3N3D1 we had a lively debate in the Yahweh= Satan thread. Keep up the great work.
Am new to ATS, can someone explain to me how to Star and Flag. Thanks for the help

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

So you're telling me that no one for the past 2,000 years had any idea what that meant? You're painting with a mighty broad stroke my friend. If you could figure it out (I assume that was all your own research) then I'm sure SOMEONE would have figured it out between then and now.

So you are telling me enough people, across a great span of time, cared to ensure that their great, great, great grandchildren would know to end captivity at the exact year? Not only this, but to make sure the seed of the nation remained pure to the various Jewish haplotypes of DNA. Really? How did they do this across generations? How would they orchestrate this and why? You are implying that the foes of religion work it so that the prophecies of religion happen to the letter? What would their motive be to both work for and against religion and what sense does this make? No, the simplest answer is that God is good and working toward our ultimate awakening to divine principles, knowledge and truth.

By the way, the DNA problem you will have in denying the nation coming back to Israel will haunt your argument. No nation has EVER survived immersion into other cultures with their DNA in one piece. The line of David can still be tracked.

edit on 12-2-2013 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   

I just read this:

So Jesus calls Peter Satan RIGHT AFTER calling him the rock, and then goes on to say that he is being tempted by Satan at the last supper... yet Judas ends up betraying him? That's a little bit weird if you ask me. Why would Jesus keep on hinting that Peter was Satan and even say Satan was tempting him only to turn around a few seconds later and choose Judas as the one possessed by Satan?

and wanted to give my take on this. This is not in my area of expertise but here's what I am thinking. Peter is supposed to be the rock, and it has been supposed that Jesus was to build his church upon that rock. (If I understand things correctly). So, if Peter is supposedly Satan then you could argue that Jesus could not have a church of followers without Satan to protest. Supply and demand, Jesus wants to collect followers but needs a reason for them to base their faith upon. Well this could do, we will set up a church against Satan and test those who are worthy to be considered true followers when the end of the game is up.

My .02 critique as you want.

edit on 12-2-2013 by evc1shop because: spelling

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Why would they orchestrate this across history? For one, that's just what they do. For another, why do royal families reign over countries for centuries at a time? Because they want to keep their business alive and line going.

Just as a king chooses his son to succeed him, the writers of the bible chose those who kept the lie going for the past 2,000 years.

As for the prophecies, what is a holy book without them? Prophecy is the main reason why most believe in Jesus today. Because he supposedly fulfilled OT prophecies for the messiah, a lot of which could have easily been self-fulfilling in themselves.

Those people 2,000 years ago wanted their business to stay alive for as long as possible, their lifespan didn't matter. They're evil and that's what evil people do: go above and beyond to propagate their lies and power.

What's one of the main reasons you believe the bible? Because it's prophecies have come true? That's a pretty good reason to make those prophecies up and eventually self-fulfill them, because it makes believers faith in the lie even stronger.

Why wouldn't the leaders today NOT fulfill them intentionally? That's one of the main gears that keeps their machine running. If they never fulfilled prophecies then they would be found out to be a lie.

They also have the money and minds to orchestrate these self-fulfilling events. The Catholic Church is the richest organization in the world. Their business is the bible and when business doesn't meet expectations (prophecies), it goes out of business.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by evc1shop

So basically you're saying Jesus chose Satan to start his church in order to combat Satan? Is that right? Because that doesn't make sense. What I meant with that part of the OP is that I believe that part was inserted into the story after-the-fact. Sorry I didn't make that clear.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

In a way, yes, that's how I see it. I know it's not where you were heading with your thoughts and I don't want to hijack such a good thread. I simply believe that Satan could be a conditioning "tool" for those who will be going forward through the tribulations and ultimately into full ascension if that's where we end up.

ETA: Ahh, I see where you think it may have been added as a disinformation or something. Well, I will digress to the folks who came to this posting better prepared than I to answer that.

edit on 12-2-2013 by evc1shop because: ETA

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

So how is Jesus combating Satan if he gives him the keys to heaven? Jesus gave Peter the keys to heaven apparently. That would go completely against him wanting to combat Satan. You see how much power the church has today, right? Why would Jesus give Satan that much power? It doesn't make sense to me.

ETA: Yes, disinformation is a good way to put it. Though I do believe Jesus called him Satan without a doubt.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Also, how does Israel forcefully taking over a country = ending captivity? The reason Israel is allowed to do this without hindrance is because everyone is scared to do anything about it. They know if they try to stop Israel, they'll have the U.S. military to answer to.

If they survive their hostile takeover, it's because of OUR army and THEIR money, not god's will.

ETA: Sure David's DNA can be tracked through history, because we have a piece of hair from everyone who ever descended from David up until today right?

Also, who are the descendants of David who are living today? It wouldn't surprise me if they were some of the most powerful and rich people on Earth, that is IF they are known as you imply.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Don't ask me that, I stump easily on this subject.

Actually, I thought it was all part of the "family business". Perhaps, Satan and Jesus are like Republicans and Democrats, doesn't matter who you put in command, they are still controlling us. Maybe Jesus and Peter are long lost cousins... (no, I don't have proof nor do I fully beleive that, yet ) . What if the whole thing is just a sham to promote the business of getting the world ready for a the new world order when the veil is lifted.
I know that sounds crazy but I always wondered why god would let this planet sit around for so long after creating it and then decide one day "I'm bored, maybe I'll make some people", no I think A God or God-Like powered race created us to harvest this planet and as we started getting wiser and more knowledgable (maybe we weren't supposed to get that gene) they wanted to create a diversion in our lives to help ease a transition period (tribulations, perhaps) where they can weed out the beings they want to keep and rid of the rest. What if they have been waiting for us to mutate and dumb down, maybe they will only keep those who don't question anything.

Well, I know this isn't what you want to debate here and I need to tend to family time here for now. I will watch this thread quietly from the sideline as I feel my thoughts may interfere with the more scholarly and better-versed of you here in regard to the OP and the path it is taking.

I'll check back later.
Cheers!

edit on 12-2-2013 by evc1shop because: fixed wording

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Jesus never wanted control, he wanted freedom for everyone. Satan foiled his plan by coming in and killing him then turning his message around to fit his needs. Just a thought.

Thanks for the contribution.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Jewish Haplotypes are known. Do you remember when Jesus overturned the tables of the money changers and the benches of the ones selling doves? You are living with this fulfillment today. The peacemakers (selling doves) have no rest (Benches). The moneychangers (Bankers) have had their financial tables overturned. Sure, you can say they did it on purpose to fulfill the prophecy. But why would they destroy themselves in the process? Why would they alienate humanity in the process? Again, the obvious answer is that God outsmarted them once again. All of the NT is a prophecy of the "Day of the Lord" that is coming quickly.

If the Pope named Peter was the ONLY thing we could see, then you would have very valid points. Considering the cloud of witness that is happening all around you, it is more evident that God is in control of our destiny completely. His will is being done, not ours.

Global Financial Meltdown

Also, how does Israel forcefully taking over a country = ending captivity? The reason Israel is allowed to do this without hindrance is because everyone is scared to do anything about it. They know if they try to stop Israel, they'll have the U.S. military to answer to.

If they survive their hostile takeover, it's because of OUR army and THEIR money, not god's will.

ETA: Sure David's DNA can be tracked through history, because we have a piece of hair from everyone who ever descended from David up until today right?

Also, who are the descendants of David who are living today? It wouldn't surprise me if they were some of the most powerful and rich people on Earth, that is IF they are known as you imply.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

How are they toppling themselves exactly? This is what they want, this has been their plan for a loooong time. They already have their money stored away and their connections made, so how are they hurting themselves if they are doing it purposefully?

Was it also god's plan for millions of people to be massacred and tortured in countless wars throughout history? Or was that man's doing?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:41 PM
link   

How are they toppling themselves exactly? This is what they want, this has been their plan for a loooong time. They already have their money stored away and their connections made, so how are they hurting themselves if they are doing it purposefully?

Was it also god's plan for millions of people to be massacred and tortured in countless wars throughout history? Or was that man's doing?

It depends on the premise you work from. You ask if it was God's will that they massacred people. This depends on how you see free will. God allows free will for a reason. The same reason that you cannot see light is the same reason God allows evil to occur. Do you see light? No. The light shines all around you, yet you only see what light hits. In the same way, God reveals us by the light. Your premise is that God uses the light to allow evil. Not so. Light is used to reveal what it hits. The evil that happens reveals those who commit it.

In the same way, light is cast by God in an image with a shadow. The image is the entire story of the universe. The shadows are the 3D objects moving in time. Just like your 2D shadow follows you along, you are the 3D shadow of time (4th Dimension) you follow along with. The shadow is cast down from the higher dimension by virtue of the one producing the image. God produces the whole, but the parts (Humanity) then cast the image below. We can read God's intention from above by seeing ourselves as the light he shines to this dimension. That light is there to show us our own inner natures. That light then allows us to show our own casting of shadows down through the harmonies of dimensional space and time.

Your premise is that God is casting our shadows. Not so. How can God know beginning to end? The image used for us to ride the wave of creation along in time is the dimension above casting us as its shadow. You might doubt this can happen, but an investigation into 2D, 3D and 4D spaces and how shadows are created will show that I am correct.

For instance. If you are a 4D entity, you can move to the room where I am sitting and appear as a 3D object. You would look at me a dimension below and see me all the way around. I would see you from the front 2D surface I could see. I would need to walk around you to see the entire 3D shadow. You don't need to walk around me. Additionally, you could see all my time spaces before and after. When I entered the bathroom and then this room, you would see the entire thing at once. I can only see where I am presently. As a 4D object, you are located in multiple places at once.

What is the 5th dimension? This is a probability space where all things that are possible are located. Multiple 4D spaces are then seen from the same perspective above and below. You, as a 4D entity, would see the probability of what would happen in slices, just like we see time in slices.

Don't doubt that God can see us all at once. He draws the future into the past so we see it coming from both directions. Additionally, the Word that produces us is energy in the form of information. Again, simply investigate what current science says and you see that I am correct. Just like the programmer outside the monitor knows what is on the hard drive as he programs it, he also knows the Sims Character is a 2D object collapsing the wave function of the memory location he needs to see the part of the world he is in. Why do we limit God if we know this is possible? Additionally, he makes it clear this is the case.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

The WORD is information. DNA is the shadow of the word used to produce our existence. 22 proteins render our material body from DNA. There are 46 Chromosomes. 22 pairs with 2 sex chromosomes (one from each parent). The body is a duality with concrete and abstract reasoning. There are 22 letters in Hebrew. There are 24 in Greek. Hebrew is concrete, based on nature, and Greek is abstract mathematical. Put them together and you have the same shadow following the consciousness.

When the two become one, a new thing is created. When the sun and moon come together, life is possible on Earth from the interplay of light and shadow. When the sperm and egg come together, this is the shadow of the husband and wife in love. When the baby is born, it is both sides of the brain at once; both parents at once; both emotional and reasonable; both consciousness and subconsciousness; both awake and asleep. It has a soul and spirit. When the two become one, the soul loves the Spirit of God and the shadow of this union then creates the next step in the tree of life. The mothers womb is the shadow of the water. The water of our body is the shadow of the womb of the Earth.

Should I continue? Prophecy is a shadow of things to come.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   

I AM a 4D entity, and so are you and so is everyone else, our spirits are the 4D entities (I use plural but we are all One, THE god).

We cast the image/shadow from our perspective and we ("I Am") are the 4D entity that is in multiple places at once. I am a 4D entity and I DO appear to you as a 3D object from your perspective. Yet, I see in the same dimension as you do.

My 4D being does penetrate through everything. Dig a hole in the ground, there is Earth ALL the way through to the other side. No matter how far you dig, your shadow will always bring forth 3D Earth. Hopefully that makes sense

As you put it, Christ (consciousness) is one loaf and we are slices of that loaf. Consciousness (Christ) comprises of the whole of the loaf, so each slice is still part of that whole. Jesus' last name was not Christ, that is only a title given to him after he died. Not once did he ever call himself Christ. He understood that we are all One (God), and that was the good news he was spreading, not the watered down, butchered version Paul put forth.

There is no need to believe in Jesus in order to have eternal life, everyONE has it by default. We are all the Spirit of God, the Holy (Whole-y) Spirit. We receive it by default when we are "baptized", a.k.a. born.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   

I AM a 4D entity, and so are you and so is everyone else, our spirits are the 4D entities (I use plural but we are all One, THE god).

We cast the image/shadow from our perspective and we ("I Am") are the 4D entity that is in multiple places at once. I am a 4D entity and I DO appear to you as a 3D object from your perspective. Yet, I see in the same dimension as you do.

My 4D being does penetrate through everything. Dig a hole in the ground, there is Earth ALL the way through to the other side. No matter how far you dig, your shadow will always bring forth 3D Earth. Hopefully that makes sense

As you put it, Christ (consciousness) is one loaf and we are slices of that loaf. Consciousness (Christ) comprises of the whole of the loaf, so each slice is still part of that whole. Jesus' last name was not Christ, that is only a title given to him after he died. Not once did he ever call himself Christ. He understood that we are all One (God), and that was the good news he was spreading, not the watered down, butchered version Paul put forth.

There is no need to believe in Jesus in order to have eternal life, everyONE has it by default.

Sure. The question is, where will that eternity be lived? Jesus is the Word and Wave of Creation. If a person cannot believe in the name (Character), then the love of God is not in the heart. The name of Christ we put ourselves inside is the image of the Father and the fulfillment of the law--love. Many will take the name in vain. That is, for nothing.

Belief in this name is the only way we realize our ability to collapse that wave function. See this thread: Quantum Mechanics of Salvation

Most importantly, God knows us. He does not need our testimony. We need His.

John 2

23 Now while he was in Jerusalem at the Passover Festival, many people saw the signs he was performing and believed in his name. 24 But Jesus would not entrust himself to them, for he knew all people. 25 He did not need any testimony about mankind, for he knew what was in each person.

You are essentially saying you do not need the testimony of the Soul we come from. We do need this testimony. We are the body and he is the head. The loaf you mention is from 1 Corinthians 10.

1 Corinthians 10

14 Therefore, my dear friends, flee from idolatry. 15 I speak to sensible people; judge for yourselves what I say. 16 Is not the cup of thanksgiving for which we give thanks a participation in the blood of Christ? And is not the bread that we break a participation in the body of Christ? 17 Because there is one loaf, we, who are many, are one body, for we all share the one loaf.

We are produced from this:

Colossians 1

15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

That blood is new DNA. Overcoming this sequence is only possible from the new sequence. Can you subtract Christ from this?

Yes, I'm quoting Paul.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

We are the Word, our thoughts and emotions (Word) make us who we are. We are the Son that Paul is speaking of, except he was a wolf in sheeps clothing who distorted the truth. The truth is we are ALL the Son that he speaks of, not just Jesus alone. His other writings hide this fact by power of suggestion.

John 1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

We are with the Word and we are the Word, and the Word is God. Our thoughts, a.k.a. the Word, is what makes us who we are, so without the Word (God) we would never exist. We are the Holy Spirit and we receive it once we are "baptized", a.k.a. born into heaven (the universe, uni/One/God).

Does the whole of the bread consist of any different ingredients than the slices? No, the bread is the same the whole way through. We are all Jesus and Jesus is all of us, just as I am you and you are me. We are One loaf, but our perspectives are different slices of that same loaf.

Everyone believes in Consciousness (Christ) by default because we know that we are. Just because someone doesn't believe in Jesus (his 3D shadow) doesn't mean they don't believe in themselves. If we believe in ourselves then we believe in Jesus, even if we don't know it.

Also, who can blame those who do not believe Jesus rose from the dead? That's a ridiculous story that is not based in reality but fiction. It's used to keep people ignorant of who they really are by putting all the attention on Jesus the man. He and us are not different in any way in a deep sense, though he was a gifted teacher.

Yes, I realize Paul wrote that, but if he is Peter as I suspect, that would explain his knowledge. If they are different people then Paul could have easily gotten a hold of some of Jesus' writings or saying while he was persecuting them.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Touche. But Peter also spoke of Paul, calling his letters Scripture. (2 Peter 3:15-16).

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join