It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien are real but why would they?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
want us to live...

we seem to treat our animal that can't converse in a conversation with us really poorly and eat them.

but since aliens are real... and their much more knowledge than us etc...

then why are we any use to them for them to keep us around?

yes we keep or animals around cause we can't live without them but as we technologically advance.
i think they wont be much species left.

so why would alien's keep us their is something very special about humans even from the very stupid...

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Wow.

I'll give you a short answer.

They're either watching us evolve, and studying the human race like rats, or they simply have no reason to bother us. Chances are they're much older than humans, and they've gone through the motions of acting young and foolish.

Not every intelligent being has to be similar to human beings.

Not every creature has nefarious motives.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
1st of all their so advance they wont need to study us like rats for so long...

2nd of all. all intelligent creatures are killer but can control them self's and think...

and 3rd of all every intelligent creature think's alike

so if there is two creatures different designs same different technology same level
oh # i forgot where i was going with this but im going to a bbq

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by novahcain

And how exactly do you know for sure that all intelligent life thinks and act alike? Don't even bother trying to prove it because you'll probably just strain too hard and hurt yourself...

Thing is... There could be "advanced" life on our own planet that we aren't even aware of. I'm not even talking about extraterrestrial life, I'm talking about life that has grown and evolved right here on this rock we reside on. We know more about Mars than what is going on in our own waters. Maybe there's some super advanced people living somewhere down there.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Anundeniabletruth

I think that an indigenous race/species much older and much more advanced than man is a very prossible explanation for UFO sightings.

A civilisation that either evolved or moved to the deep oceans possibly once mankind started to spread throughout the planet.

Possibly always keeping a watchful eye on our progress but quite happy to leave us to it when we were blown around the oceans in our wooden sailing ships but now we've developed ICBM's and nuclear submarines with enough firepower to devastate a continent they're monitoring us much more closely.

As for why would they let us live.Well,they have done so far but who's to say that in order to save ours and their planet the only realistic option in the future may be to remove us or our ability to wreak anymore damage to the planet.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   
here a little basic concept why all intellegent being think alike and may not act alike

okey there is a super advance alien race what is to say that their is not another super advance alien race?

so that just there proves my theory on all intelligent life like mac and pc linux etc think alike

but may perform differently cause of the imagie they see in the mirror

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by novahcain
but since aliens are real... and their much more knowledge than us etc...

Prove it.
Until you do, this is nothing more than a statement of your personal beliefs.
Too many people on this site making claims like this, and albeit the probability .
of alien intelligent is high, it does NOT make it a fact.

edit on 11-2-2013 by LionOfGOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:59 AM
link   

1st of all their so advance they wont need to study us like rats for so long...

2nd of all. all intelligent creatures are killer but can control them self's and think...

and 3rd of all every intelligent creature think's alike

so if there is two creatures different designs same different technology same level
oh # i forgot where i was going with this but im going to a bbq

Wow, after the last two days of posts I seriously think you need to take a class or two in Logic and Reasoning. You cant make any sort of cogent argument with unproven or totally false statements. I dont believe its a language deficiency any longer...

Or youre just majorly trolling...

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
don't worry my friend 1s i have the right amount of money i will prove it to you

but will you believe it even if you see it is the question

that's how u seperate the stupid from the smart...

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Is it possible the aliens have evolved to a point where they are beings full of love and kindness?

Should abductions actually be alien abductions... most likely not.

Perhaps it's like Southpark predicted... we are on a giant reality TV show.

Hope we don't get cancelled.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
to have a intellegent creature there has to be a balance of evil and good you can not have one and still be smart simple

you can but then you would be a creature that's all connected to one mind
edit on 11-2-2013 by novahcain because: (no reason given)

but even then the creature wont exist

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:14 AM
link   

to have a intellegent creature there has to be a balance of evil and good you can not have one and still be smart simple

you can but then you would be a creature that's all connected to one mind

but even then the creature wont exist

And one could also argue that we are all connected to the cosmos, including aliens. We are all created from the same energy.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Azjazzer8

what you just said proves what ive been trying to tell you

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   

reply to post by Azjazzer8

what you just said proves what ive been trying to tell you

They understand this concept that we are all one with the universe... and while they are capable of evil, they are also older and wiser than us Humans.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
what makes you think their a older civilization to be more advanced than us? lol

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   

are horse burgers on the menu LOL

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Well, I don't know personally if Aliens currently visit or interact with us. I believe life is abundant in the universe, and there are likely beings so advanced our heads would explode just trying to understand them.

How ever, as it sits, to a being capable of traveling the universe, or even the galaxy we're sort of to them, like we view the algae in the ocean. They may even view the Algae as more advanced, because Algae sustains this planets oxygen, doesn't eat anything else in the world. Makes all it's food from water and sunlight, living in a better state of equilibrium with the Earth than we do.

What we view as advanced and what they view as advanced could be two entirely different things. Have you ever thought we may be the lowest order on this planet rather than the most advanced? We're one of a kind, and our theories of evolution seem to point to the order of simplest to most advanced. We started as one blob of survival and worked our way to the top. What if it goes the other way? We start out as beings like us, fighting, killing, destroying everything in foolishness and as time goes by we learn to co-exist with the Earth. We seem to know less about ourselves than the world around us. People argue all the time about past civilizations. Magically translate long forgotten languages and writings. It's all one big guess.

Do you think we're right?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by fastbob72
reply to post by Anundeniabletruth

I think that an indigenous race/species much older and much more advanced than man is a very prossible explanation for UFO sightings.

A civilisation that either evolved or moved to the deep oceans possibly once mankind started to spread throughout the planet.

Possibly always keeping a watchful eye on our progress but quite happy to leave us to it when we were blown around the oceans in our wooden sailing ships but now we've developed ICBM's and nuclear submarines with enough firepower to devastate a continent they're monitoring us much more closely.

As for why would they let us live.Well,they have done so far but who's to say that in order to save ours and their planet the only realistic option in the future may be to remove us or our ability to wreak anymore damage to the planet.

I'm not a diehard believer, but I like to browse these alien posts now and then because I enjoy the deep thoughts they provoke.

Your post reminded me of an episode of Dr. Who. An Advanced reptilian species, who once lived on the surface had moved under ground to escape some long past hazard. There they stayed, surviving in a semi dormant stage. In the episode, the humans drill into one of their habitats and they come to the surface to wage war on Humans for attacking them.

I've always looked at ancient monuments and been baffled by their beauty, how ever most of the ones that " Blow man's mind" with their beauty are not the ones I question. Structures like the pyramids always make me wonder. They are all over the world. Yes, there are some beautiful temples in the world, and enormous works of architecture that make you go hmm, but I can see man doing it. How ever several hundred ton stones put together in rudimentary geometric shapes with no observable purpose or evidence of their purpose always make me question whether were alone on Earth in the past or even now. Not that it was aliens, but perhaps we had room mates here on Earth in the distant past.

No Evidence yet of " forgotten technology " capable of the feats we can find ALL OVER THE WORLD, and man's physical limitations would prevent him of the lifting, positioning and fitting of these stones. Given enough time I believe we could cut many of these mega stones even with copper or stone tools. It would likely take a man a significant amount of time to do it though. So for instance the pyramid. A team of men, working weeks, months, maybe even years could shape a stone so perfectly, moving it I'm completely stumped. How ever putting them together in the structures we see, in the time they are claimed to have been built... Nope, not buying it.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by maryhinge

Oooh, I'll take one of those. Can I get that with a pepsi instead of a coke? Never really liked coca cola, and hold the fries I'm trying to watch my carbs.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Somewhere I read that on the alien worlds the aliens eliminate all other lifeforms except plantlife. So there worlds are cleaned of predators. They won't live or evolve with other animals. So Earth is one planet used as a depository for these animals etc. and we are here to look after them. They come here to check on the zoo and to bring or export samples of lifeforms.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join