Assassination, Banks, and Taxes The Story of a U.S Tax Protester.

page: 1

join

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
This is the first conspiracy I ever became aware of.I sat and watched the saga on T.V while it was happening and knew I hadn't heard the real story.Gordon Kahl was a tax protester and involved with the Montana Freeman tax group.He left the Freeman and became a leader in Posse Comitatus a anti tax group that contended that our founding fathers wanted a Christian republic where the individual was sovereign and their rights were supreme.For this he was labled a terrorist.This all happened durnig the savings and loan failures and when the American farmer was under attack by banks and foreclousers.

He didn't file tax returns for many years and was left alone.Until he spoke his belief's on a radio talk show.The goverment didn't like that and decided to make a example out of him.the below source is the whole account of the goverment's war on him. Trumped up charges,warrentless attempt's at arrest, and murder.

So folks this goverment abuse didn't just start it has been going on a long time.The lesson they want you to learn is pay your taxes and don't make waves or else.

www.constitution.org...

Here is a video the n-word is uttered twice ,but not by Gordon Kahl. If the word offend's you don't watch.But try to catch the I.R.S man's last words at the end.

In 1968, Tax Protestor Gordon Kahl stopped filing IRS 1040 Income Tax Returns. For 9 years thereafter, the IRS ignored him, but in 1977 after Gordon Kahl spoke on an evening radio talk show regarding the illicitness of the income tax, some 250 phone calls would come into the radio station over the next two days; either supporting Kahl in some aspect, or pledging never to file another tax return.
And with that, the IRS came down on Kahl like a ton of bricks. They quickly assembled a case against him and two weeks later threw a criminal prosecution against him for violating Title 26, Section 7203 ["Willful Failure to File"]. Gordon Kahl was a low-income farmer not even meeting minimal statutory standards for threshold income levels achieved before being required to file 1040s, but that was not about to stop the IRS, who is good at changing the facts by creating facts.
edit on 10-2-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I have heard of people claiming zero wages and all of their withholdings for a full refund. Does anyone know anything about this?

new topics

join

Haters, Bigots, Partisan Trolls, Propaganda Hacks, Racists, and LOL-tards: Time To Move On.
read more: Community Announcement re: Decorum