It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

short stories and collaborative fiction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I was wondering about the reasoning behind why normal users can't post their stories and how you get them posted or get to the level of being able to post them. I just wanted to know because I have a story I'm working on and I wanted help with ideas.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 09:19 PM
link   
The �Collaborative Fiction� forum is reserved for serious writers that would like to share their work with ATS. If this accurately describes you then send a u2u to JohnBull1 requesting that your membership status be changed to �writer�, this will give you the ability to participate in the forum.

posted on Oct, 29 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   
The following link will give you a better understanding of the different member titles.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 04:04 AM
link   
OK, the reason for the difference is that because of the nature of collaborative writing a person could register and spoil it for others,therefore a member must have been here atleast a month and posted regularly before they can have "writer" status and post in that forum.

You do not need "writer" status to post in the Short story subforum.That is entirely an individuals work and it can not be spoilt by one person.

posted on Oct, 30 2004 @ 06:44 AM
link   
now that i know, if they have been a member for at least a month, could that member become a writer/fighter/scholar if they wanted to just for the reason that they might need it one day?

[edit on 30-10-2004 by invader_chris]

new topics

top topics

join