It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sighting in Melbourne, Australia: Three Bright Orbs [VIDEO]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I found this in The International Business Times, Australia.

February 11, 2013 12:03 PM EST

Over the weekend, another UFO Australia video made it to YouTube, this time, three bright objects were filmed in triangular formation at daytime in Melbourne. The clip gets interesting by the time one of the UFOs moved at ultraspeed as it zipped across the horizon.

au.ibtimes.com...

The video is embedded in the article, from You Tube.
You Tube link and video below

www.youtube.com...

"This UFO sighting was filmed during daytime in Melbourne, Australia. Notice at 1:52, you can see one takes off at super speed low-level," reads the video description. The video was uploaded by FindingUFO.

At 1:52 into the video, one of the strange flying objects made an erratic and fast motion, unexpected of any conventional aircraft.

This appears to be a triangle craft, at least in my opinion,
which I find very intriquing, having seen one of these myself one evening last year.

Thoughts?

I did due dligence in posting, searched and checked out the channel to see if they had any obvious junk

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   

three bright objects were filmed in triangular formation at daytime in Melbourne.

I can think of exactly one other formation that three objects can make but that guy has a nice collection. Here's a good one.
(Deleted no advertising clicks for you!)
Looks like he's having a lot of fun with Aftereffects.

edit on 2/10/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I hate to say it but .... Chinese New Year. Huge Chinese population in Melbourne - lots of lanterns around, and the one that shot off at 1.52 was too close to the foreground to be one of the extinguished lanterns,relative to the position of the one that extinguished just prior to the of light. Looked a bit suss. But the vid intrigued me enough to watch it the whole way through - thanks. If only these ufo blighters would show themselves in a recognisably alien form, as opposed to unidentifiable lights!

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

to be fair, After Effects isn't really that fun. Would say he had a mediocre time making them. The fun part would be suckering the hoards of gullible people.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I cal BS--if that is meant to be Melbourne sky then where is all the clouds and rain???

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I do not know what to make of it but I have always wondered why a would aliens travel all the way here then be dumb enough to fly around with the lights on so everyone could see. If something is smart enough to make the journey they wouldn’t turn on colored lights for no reason and hover around.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

I have a pilot friend, he's been flying his entire life, has two pretty cool biplanes. Takes some great photos of whales off the coast.
Very much a straight shooter, you kind of have to be to safely operate one almost every other day.

Met him while he was fixing up my internet connection. Kind of like the way I am, I blurt out the question "You ever seen anything strange up there?" He told me flatly, nope.

Then he goes on to tell me, but I did see something a month ago from my lawn... I guess his neighbor knocks on his door at around 3:00 P.M - ghost white... Says "Have you seen the balls?" Obviously confused, him and his grandson step outside to see: 3 car-sized golden orbs, no higher than 2,000 feet, just hovering right above them.
He told me that they were motionless, just sitting there for about four minutes.. Before in unison, they jet off diagonally as high into the sky as can be. Yet they don't dissapear, they mimic stars instead, keeping formation the entire time.

Obviously I'm nudging him, "you take pictures... where was your camera!" ... I guess when you see something like that, you're too busy rubbing your eyes to go fetch for one.

I've seen something very similar to this, but at a much farther distance. 2k feet is not very much at all.

I really think these "balls of light" are a phenomena in their own.

Like those Foo Fighters back in Ww2 --- very interesting stuff.

Thanks for the thread.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
At 1.53 something shoots out from the the river bank on the right (you'll have to click play/stop a few times to catch it), and then appears to land on the left side of the river.
edit on 10-2-2013 by Ginga because: added more info

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Ginga

Oh'... Nice catch.

What was that, ahem, Phage?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
It's getting sad that AE is being so under used to make dot fakes... it can do so much better

I'd be more impressed had they used footage that wasn't so perfect for simple tracking..

the zoom was impressive. I mean, all that zoom!

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

You realize that the guy made the intro to the video with Aftereffects, right?

Aftereffects:
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by FartyMeBurpy

Yes my thoughts exactly, there is a large Chinese Vietnamese Population in Melbourne....Look like Chinese lanterns too me too.

Definitely NOT a triangular craft.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Having watched it again I think it's just traffic appearing on the other side and it actually disappears into the sky. The video says to look out for 1.52 how it takes off at super speed. Not sure if it's referring to the one I mentioned. Doesn't make sense coming out of the ground like that.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by gort51

What are they firing those lanterns out of? lol

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Here's his one from "Japan".
(Deleted because I see he's running advertising on his channel and he doesn't deserve the clicks )
Better than dots.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Unfortunately it is Chinese New year and par for the course is Chinese Lanterns.

It even got me last night, I posted a thread about it.

Even if they're not, unless the behaviour of the object truly cannot be a Chinese Lantern, the debunkers are well within their rights to scream Lantern.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

unless the behaviour of the object truly cannot be a Chinese Lantern

It cannot.
But it can be Aftereffects lesson #1.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

The three lights look like they could have been....

Can you tell me why not? Wrong colour maybe? They seemed to fizzle out like I would expect a lantern to do.
edit on 10-2-2013 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Phage is right. Unless FindingUFO can come on here and explain why they haven't given credit to where all the videos on their channel came from. People who capture sightings don't send them to a YT user with a few hundred views per video.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

The movement doesn't make sense for lanterns.
For example, the circling in of the two and the sudden appearance of the one.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join