It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Secret Team, The Circus, Gladio, Henchmen of The New World Order and the Long War

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
The Secret Team, The Circus, Gladio, Henchmen of The New World Order and the Long War,
by Olav Phillips

The word “Paranoia,” essentially a thought process dominated by fear and anxiety, often to a point of irrationality but as it was once expressed to me – Paranoids also have enemies and those enemies can be both mundane and extraordinary.

Often, in conspiracy research, when we postulate on the concept of the control system the phrase “The New World Order” comes to mind. Stolen from a infamous but seminal speech by George Bush Sr. But in reality it was actually used in both a H.G. Wells book and more directly to describe a post World War Two world dominated by the two great super powers.

In popular culture it has come to represent a diabolical control system of interlocking pieces which have sought, over time, to establish a control plane that governs the daily lives, and politics as well as thought of every individual on the Earth. This control system has existed since time immemorial and has been referred to by many names. The Illuminati, the aristocracy and many others but the purpose is not to be yet another exploration of that control system. Other writers have thoroughly examined its history, principles, and membership. Instead I wish to explore its henchmen. Those dark figures in the foggy night, which execute the plans and agenda’s of their hidden masters.

To do this I have broken the discussion into three pieces. The Secret Team, comprising organizations which front the control systems plans as well as come up with their own, the circus which represents, as an homage to John Le Carre, the intelligence services, Gladio which are the foot soldiers and lastly a wide ranging discussion of the model by which they operate.
The Secret Team

There are a great many organizations which appear to front for the powers that be. The Masons, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral commission even Boy Scouts could fundamentally be pushed into this section. Each secretly carrying out the directives of the puppet masters. But in saying that we need to think about what this really means.

At its most root these organizations serve a fairly straight forward purpose. Many are secret societies, some are service organizations, and others are policy engines. But each fits into the puzzle and I believe passively enact the will of the other, that other being the control system itself.

For example we could take the Rand Corporation – the long beloved and much maligned think-tank that has shaped world policy forever. Rand as a corporation was founded as Project RAND in March of 1946 as a project to explore the future of weaponry. It was financed on contract to the Douglas Aircraft Company who managed the project and oversaw its results. But in May of 1948 it was spun off from Douglas as an autonomous entity to o help improve policy and decision making through research and analysis”, using its “core values of quality and objectivity”. The founding for the split was made by the Ford Foundation created in 1936 by Edsel Ford to fund exploration into scientific, educational, and charitable purposes.

In becoming an autonomous entity the RAND Corporation became the first modern think-tank, and through its dedication to objectivity revolutionized foreign policy and arms control with the advent of game theory – a RAND discovery aided by Dr. John Nash who later won a Nobel Prize in Economics for that model.

But RAND by itself is not the control system, it is simply the thinkers and discovers of theories. In fact if you went into the RAND office you would find hundreds of dedicated people working on problems, finding solutions then leaving to go to Little League games. And while often demonized for their part in the NOW they are not directly responsible. In fact they simply create the puzzle and figure out the shape of the pieces but they are not the puzzle nor do they put the puzzle together. Instead, as I said, they simple find the dimensions of the board and figure out the shapes.

Organizations such as the CFR or the Trilateral Commission are also in this particular word space. They are asked to write policy documentation and foresee future events though the tabulation of quantitative data. But they too are not the masters. They simply refine the shapes on a global level.

Other organizations such as the Masons or even the Boy Scouts are where we start to see the delivery of the pieces and start to put them together and in the case of the Boy Scouts or other youth organizations they train the young how to interpret the puzzle in the appropriate way. But like many service organizations and the root level they exist as meeting places where people hang out and are not inherently evil. Quite the contrary, I think it could be argued they help people in some ways but as a programming tool they are very powerful because secret societies of any kind serve to create a safe environment and perpetuate a secret doctrine and unknowingly place the pieces of the puzzle into the correct places to start to build it or at least prepare the proper people for its construction.

In all these cases these organizations, while serving a higher purpose and working in tandem are, by design, unaware of the larger game plan. This is probably true of all such service orientated organizations.
The Circus

I’m not exactly way Le Carre chose to call MI6 the Circus but it does seem to fit in some ways. But the Circus represents those intelligence organizations at work today, be it the CIA, KGB (oops Federal Security Service of the Russian Federation) , the MSS or even the GRLS of Iceland. These organizations oversee the policies of their respective government and act as the intelligence apparatus. But fundamentally the execute the will of their governments on a global chess board.

Here we begin to see, on a global level, the pieces of the puzzle being assembled. assassinations, Coup d’état’s, industrial espionage and the destruction of global economies all pieces of a global puzzle being assembled.

Again the players themselves often unaware of the larger game plan and probably uninterested as to the ultimate goal, but each agent individually lining up pieces.

For example maybe a think-tank points out that a certain commodity is rising in price and that will stifle development and commerce. This alarms a politician who in turn initiates an intelligence service to assist with the overthrow of a government who has been incorrectly performing a given task That new government, being aligned to the right way of thinking now, lowers the prices on a commodity, that commodity which is now cheaper aids a factory in the construction of a device, but is owned by the right person who pledges a charitable contribution to the right organization which in turn educates the youth in another country into the correct line of thinking.

You can read the rest at www.paranoiamagazine.com...

I'd love some feedback!
edit on 10-2-2013 by orphillips because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by orphillips

Well Olav,

It's a pretty good story, but you weren't kidding about the homage to Le Carre; your breakdown has me imagining giant telephones with rotary dials and KGB henchman driving one-size-fits-all soviet sedans. It's very 60s/70s cold war.

A lot of the stuff you are referencing is what I see as the detritus left over from failed conspiracy theories from the 50s through the early 90s. It is interesting in a nostalgic sense, but I am not sure that the masons and the illuminati and all that are very interesting to folks any longer.

The Masons, the Council on Foreign Relations, the Trilateral commission even Boy Scouts could fundamentally be pushed into this section. Each secretly carrying out the directives of the puppet masters. But in saying that we need to think about what this really means.

Yeah, for anyone that grew up with this stuff, it just sounds like a plot generated by shuffling a deck of cards from the Steve Jackson, Illuminati! game to create a random story.

Anyhow, that's the old diabolical control system, I think we are well on to the next diabolical control system, and I am not sure how much of that old story remains useful.
edit on 10-2-2013 by Bybyots because:

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Bybyots

Thank you for the feedback and those are very good points. I think my point here is that although I referenced the classics, and by the way steve jacksons illuminati game is very interesting, I think was I was getting at is that the powers that be adapt the delivery of their powers by tier over time. So as people who are interested in conspiracies and seeking the truth, we can get lost by the delivery mechanism. The thing that makes those powers that be so powerful is that they are everywhere and no where all at once. One day they may use the masons to send their wishes downstream and another day they might use Harper's Bizarre. We focus on things like the Bohemian Grove but the truth is that the men in that are only the agents or the deliverymen not the actual power.They are simply one tier of a vast infrastructure with handlers and overseers.

BTW I was only a kid in the 70's and 80's (probably has a lot to do with my perspective) but I have to be honest I miss those big bakalite phones. I always wanted to get a big red rotary dial phone for my desk!

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by orphillips

Good thinking but there is one problem, if this where to be true and put to use not as a thought

For example maybe a think-tank points out that a certain commodity is rising in price and that will stifle development and commerce. This alarms a politician who in turn initiates an intelligence service to assist with the overthrow of a government who has been incorrectly performing a given task That new government, being aligned to the right way of thinking now, lowers the prices on a commodity, that commodity which is now cheaper aids a factory in the construction of a device, but is owned by the right person who pledges a charitable contribution to the right organization which in turn educates the youth in another country into the correct line of thinking.
the price of oil would be less than $50.00 a barrel. Gold would be down not up, and the US $1.00 would be the worlds currency, and the tuition of collages would be free to all. Just my observation.

edit on 11-2-2013 by bekod because: line edit

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by bekod

I dont think thats necessarily true. You never know the cost of gold or oil maybe be what it is to fit a larger agenda or it may be high simply because it is a scarce commodity. Not all things are impacted by the larger plan which appears to be at work. People have always coveted gold because of its relavite scarcity, or they may drive the price up to make more money

top topics

join