It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Walking Dead.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
its a good show, but than I started watching Game of Thrones, which is alot better IMO, and after game of thrones, I watched Breaking Bad, which beats all these shows by far. Breaking bad is best.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Spoiler

2 days is enough in case you haven't gotten to watch the last episode don't read.

My biggest problem with the Walking Dead is leaving guns and ammo laying on the street first saw it when Rick woke up in the hospital, and again when they went to the cdc and once more when the event on the road where the Governor gunned downed "his assault team".

Guns,ammo,military vehicles is the first thing I would score, Morgan did because that is most likely where got most of his guns and and grenades.

The show actually started out good and was decent right up until the assault on the prison then it went down hill from there.

All the hype and tension goes out with a whimper the governor just gets in a truck and drives off and his "henchman" just hop right in?

Meh.

I like the show its like a trainwreck don't really want to watch it but you can't stop watching.
edit on 2-4-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Norman Reedus ( Daryl ) just posted this to his FB with the title "Season 4 spoilers"

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

That reminds me woodbury was safe and secure the governor was no where to be found and Rick packs up the wood bury crew to the prison.

Seems to be people were living it up in woodbury going back to a dark, smelly prison doesn't make sense to me.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Woodbury IMO lacked tactical security for a small group of fighters. The Governor had ( until he went psycho ) quite a few people to keep watch at multiple points of incursion. Ricks group has nowhere near enough people to watch just the barricaded intersections 24/7.

Also Woodbury was secure from walkers when the Governor was there - but it was not very secure against incursions from armed enemies - as was demonstrated several times. Everyone who tried to infiltrate or sneak into Woodbury seemed to make it.

Which reminds me... why did Woodbury never seem to catch on that the area with those two grain towers was pretty much an open back door??? How many people just waltzed in that way???

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Which reminds me... why did Woodbury never seem to catch on that the area with those two grain towers was pretty much an open back door??? How many people just waltzed in that way???

I don't know just add it to the long list of plot holes.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
SHOCKING episode!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   
SHOCKING episode!

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:35 PM
link   
did anybody cry during the last epsiode?

No body brought up during the after show that Lizzy was probably mentally ill. probably before she got to the prison right??

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Excellent episode. But I like it better when the whole group is together or are interacting.
I'm forgetting where in the story line the other characters are. We need more time with them.

Side note - Daryl needs a hair cut.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
it was pretty brutal.

posted on Mar, 19 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   
well I was going to do a rant on how horrible I thought Season 4 was but then ;ast weeks episode maybe svaed the day. Probably rivaling season 3's episode of "Clear" I mena form all the time wasted at the start of the season with sickness thing which was boring in my opinion to final assualt fromt he governor that should have been the season 3 finale. I think th emid season final of season 4 should hav ebeen the season finale of season 3.

ANd I finaly see some points that people were raisng who were fans of the comic's that they stayed to long on the farm

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I'm learning more about their individual personalities and a bit more about who they are. I think exploring each of the characters for an episode or two helps build a better understanding to who they are so when they get eaten we the viewers will go...

Damn it!

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   
When asked about the upcoming season finale and how he'd describe it, Robert Kirkman only said "Savage"...

The Terminus..."Those who arrive, survive"...

Somehow, I don't think so.

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

I know. SERIOUSLY...Terminus?

I'm thinking it also involves that pack of Neanderthals Darryl wound up with. I hope they aren't cannibals or something insane. :/

Dang Flyers and Heff for getting me hooked on this!

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

I read some speculation that the group Daryl ended up with are hunters of some sort and the crew that took Beth may be the cannibals, two different groups - probably some who know the comics can comment more, just throwing that out there. Gotta say though, I'd think twice about going to anyplace called "Terminus" just sounds ominous, no?

posted on Mar, 23 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Wait..there *are* cannibals!!??

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by kosmicjack

Don't know if they are cannibals at The Terminus but completely insane, I am sure they are.

The sneak peak for the season finale is out and oh it doesn't look good. I have a feeling that some (more than one) major characters are going to be in the "In Memoriam" montage of the Talking Dead...

Then we have to wait till what? October...Dear God, an eternity !!

Heff is the one that got me hooked too...darn darn darn....

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   
TERMINUS!

Why is it SOOOO Quiet?!

SURVIVE is bare minimum

posted on Mar, 24 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
MY PREDICTIONS ...

Terminus is full of cannibals.
Next weeks episode will have the group (and/or Daryls group) eating 'beth burgers'.
I think she's being cannibalized and when Daryl figures out he's eating a 'beth burger' ... watch out.
Glenn or Maggie will die via the cannibals. Maybe both. I'm betting Glenn.
Carol and Tyrese and Judith make it through Terminus.
I think Sasha and Bob might 'bite the dust' (get it .. BITE the dust ... and we're talking Zombies)

I'm thinking Michone may die as well. That's a long shot ... but her character is tickling my brain .
Something big for her at terminus. Her character has been 'too quiet'.

That woman who greeted the group at Terminus was creepy ... too calm and too serene ...
There were no locks on any of the gates. The people weren't worried about Zombies.
Maybe they are eating the zombies too?? I dunno .. but it was too quiet and too 'open'.

The group taking the doctor fella to Washington will survive Terminus.
That's the set up for 2014/2015 season plot line.

ETA - Terminus is translated to "end of the line".
The finale title is 'A' ... for 'answers'.

edit on 3/24/2014 by FlyersFan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join