It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Walking Dead.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I thoroughly enjoyed last night's episode. (Spoiler alert if you haven't watched yet...)

I was equally horrified and delighted at Glenn's "shopping" for an engagement ring. That was quite a rock he managed to snag!

The show's ending definitely got me a little choked up, not for the loss of Merle but just seeing Daryl get so emotional. At least Merle managed to redeem himself before he died. The scene with him rounding up walkers and leading them Pied Piper style to the enemy was classic.

Can't wait to see what the season finale has in store!

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Just caught the most recent episode.

Damn. Damn. I cannot believe they got me to feel major sympathy for Merle. I repeat. Dayum!

The show being filmed just a few minutes from where I live has an odd effect too... it makes me homesick even though I am home.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

Merle got what he deserved no if's and's or but's.

Honest an entire season about the governor needed to end that sooner.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
If the Governor doesn't die a horrible,gruesome death I am going to be really dissapointed.

Bigtime!

The way the preview was set up is they flee the prison they attack and blow the hell out of it and the governor goes back and beats the hell out of andrea.

That aint a spoiler thats what I got from the next episode preview.
edit on 25-3-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
It'll be quite interesting to see what effect the death of Ben has on Tyrese and that group. I didnt catch it the first time around, but I rewatched the episode and it was he who was shot when Merle was aiming at the governor.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Interesting point...forgot he was with that group. Can't wait for the finale!

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

I predict Tyreese and Sasha may go back and join up with the prison group.
They have seen what the governor really is. I don't think Tyreese was being sincere anymore when he told the governor he wanted to stay that last time.

Maybe Allen got a wake up call that he was not keeping his son safe by staying with governor. But it's too late for that not. He might have really just been putting up with the governor because his main goal was keeping his son safe. I don't think he was as big a jerk as he seemed - just desperate. He would have done anything to keep Ben safe.

I really wish Morgan would have a change of heart and come back to Rick. He seemed to be snapping out of his fog a bit when he talked to Carl.

The prison crew will probably abandon the prison. I just wonder if they will go back for Andrea first. If Tyreese joins them, he might tell them that Andrea was trying to escape to warn them.

posted on Mar, 27 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Man... they had it out for Merle since the first season. Leaving him on a roof top and then just forgetting about him for 3 seasons. I actually liked Merle, I think they made him out to be the Tony Montana 'bad guy' at the end there. I was fully expecting him to go out drunk as hell taking like 50 shots. I think they did him cheap, but I also think they just wanted to get rid of him since season 1.

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

yeah it was Rise of the Govenor book. The funny thing with that is if his side story is true with translation to the show is that Philip died there and his brother took over calling himself Philip then the Govenor ofcourse and then calling penny his own after she got shot and zombified But I wonder if it will ever come out that philips or his bbrothers backstory is not truly his but his brothers of him having a wife and she dying in a car crash and stuff like that. This is according to Kirkmans book/. That he put out

posted on Mar, 29 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Theimp

and do you agree with me that Rick killed Merle??? hear me out if your Rick or any sane person dealing with Merle you dont go to him and ask him to handle a delicate situation as the one with michoinne. evening with the starting scene with rick and merle. Rick says " do you even know why you do the things you do?" asking Merle to handle the michionne situation was a mistake. If rick didnt ask Merle to handle michionne he would still be alive. Or if Rick would have sene laurie sooner he would still be alive.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Tonite last show of the season!

Who lives?

Who dies?

The anticipation oh my.

Had enough of the governor, had enough of psycho Rick.

Please let it be a good show or else the writers are zombies

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Ok great evening.....

TWD finale and GOT season premier too

Zombies, dragons and fairy princess with armor and swords

Makes a quick run to the store for munchies

edit on 31-3-2013 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Makes a quick run to the store for munchies

In a zombie apocalyspe munchies find you.

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I am really disappointed bigtime!

Blah

posted on Mar, 31 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Okay. I'm in Germany.

I won't be able to see this episode until Saturday night. Interesting in that on AFN, Saturday night is also the premiere of the new season of Game of Thrones.

I just hope it is worth it.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Oh man, Im glad no spoilers have been added here yet. Im just now starting the new episode. Ive looked through my facebook and it seems there's some people that really hate what happened and others that are just like "wow!". I dont know what happens but Ive definantly got a few beers in me and am anxious.

Also, just got done watching the new episode of Game of Thrones. Glad to have something just as awesome to fill the Sunday night show slot for me. (Not gonna spoil anything for the new Thrones episode)

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
I am really disappointed bigtime!

Blah

Well, I just finished watching the last episode, and I feel a bit left down to.

*Somewhat of a Spoiler Alert

I think this episode was pretty much made in a rush. All that in just 40 minutes (excluding commercials)? I expected better for the final episode of the season.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by buni11687

I didn't want to spoil it for those who haven't gotten to watch it yet

Gonna wait a day or 2 before i elaborate.

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   
baaaah

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 06:03 AM
link   
No spoiler alert...

That last episode was a BIG Meh...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join