It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Walking Dead.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Last episode is one of the worst I've seen in a while, the only good part was seeing Andrea strapped to a chair with something shoved in her mouth!

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jheated5

Wouldn't surprise me if she's the one who bites it next. Rick storms in only to find Andrea in a fish tank...priceless!

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
reply to post by jheated5

Wouldn't surprise me if she's the one who bites it next. Rick storms in only to find Andrea in a fish tank...priceless!

like i said before, i let out a little sigh of disappointment when thats not how this episode ended...

posted on Mar, 19 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
YOu all can start crying now... :

My oldest daughter is going to meet Daryl Dixon... Norman Reedus... and have lunch or dinner or some crap in St Louis. Her friend won a contest and is taking my daughter along. Im not sure what the contest was even. will ask next time she calls. I just learned of this last night.

Heff... I can ask my daughter to yank some of his hair out for you to add to your Daryl Dixon shrine... for a price.

Anyhoo... I wish theyd speed this last part of the season up.. its giving me an anxiety attack. Im hoping that Andrea winds up in a fishtank too.. but I figure theyll hold that whole Gov VS Rick tension over for next season.. with Andrea still playing clueless. I predict a Merl death.. dammit. Id like to see Merl take out the gov in an epic demon vs noble demon archetype battle. LOL!

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

That's awesome. I just found out I missed Maggie (or the actress who plays her) at a local convention, and arrgghhhh... I recently heard her talk, and she has this english accent...wow. She's definitely on my laminated list...
(and kudos if you know what that actually means)

but I figure theyll hold that whole Gov VS Rick tension over for next season.

I doubt it. They'll need a change of location for next season. Season 1 = city, Season 2 = farm, Season 3 = prison, seems the set is the theme for the show that season. Could be wrong, but just going off what's been done.

I'd be sad to see the Gov go though... Yeah, I think Merle will bite it too....
edit on 21-3-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

reply to post by Advantage

That's awesome. I just found out I missed Maggie (or the actress who plays her) at a local convention, and arrgghhhh... I recently heard her talk, and she has this english accent...wow. She's definitely on my laminated list...
(and kudos if you know what that actually means)

but I figure theyll hold that whole Gov VS Rick tension over for next season.

I doubt it. They'll need a change of location for next season. Season 1 = city, Season 2 = farm, Season 3 = prison, seems the set is the theme for the show that season. Could be wrong, but just going off what's been done.

I'd be sad to see the Gov go though... Yeah, I think Merle will bite it too....
edit on 21-3-2013 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

Laminated List. Now theres a term I havent heard in a while.

I'm with you, I think they'll move on one way or another next season. W.D. fans are pretty vocal about the fact that they dont like it when they feel the show stagnates, and the way they seem to be writing the seasons fits with a book-by-book pattern, one book for every season.

ETA: I could see it going either way with Merle. Given the overall hopelessness of the series, it would certainly make for some interesting dynamics within the group if he stayed.
edit on 21-3-2013 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 11:41 AM
link   
As usual - I'm late to the game, as I couldn't catch up with the new episode until last night.

All I can say is that the Governor sssssssoooooo needs to be hit with a large metal object... or a small rapidly moving one... or fed to biters... or just nick himself shaving and succumb to a nasty staph infection.... SOMETHING. Good God that guy makes me want to throw stuff.

posted on Mar, 21 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

She tried feeding him to the biters...didn't work so well...

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Yes!! I hate the Governor lol. For a second there I thought Andrea really got him..(but then the logical side said no, there are still 2 episodes left and this is the main bad guy) But when an actor makes you hate the character this much it's usually a sign that he's doing his job damn good.
With that said..looking forward to them taking him out!!
I can't wait for the next two episodes, this is by far the best season of TWD.

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Watching Rick and the Governor talk now.
(yeah, I'm behind)

So I haven't been reading posts. Danged spoilers!

posted on Mar, 23 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

She tried feeding him to the biters...didn't work so well...

Yeah but you just knew he'd get out of there somehow. It also adds to the supposed toughness of his character. One eyed man fights his way through a zombie mosh pit.....

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Tough character you say?

Darryl.

Though his name is a little soft.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Finally watched the first two seasons on Netflix and the third on stream...all caught up now, less sleep, much more excitement !! Looking forward to the final two...to see who are goners.

My bets would be on the Gov, Merle, Carol and Beth, also hoping that Carl gets bit bad and Rick gets crazier...Finally, I wouldn't be surprised to see Morgan show up to save the day...at the very last minute.

Damn...I'm hooked !

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
***Spoiler alert

With regards to the latest episode...
Holy Crap!

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Merle added the right spice to the mix

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   

With regards to the latest episode...
Holy Crap!

Pretty much my same thoughts. (spoiler alert)......

I actually got a bit sad at the end of the shootout and the last few minutes of this episode. Definantly didnt think it would end like that.

As for the next episode, it looks like it will be quite a battle.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I'm still reeling from the fact it seems almost every actor on the show has an English accent, it's really weirding me out when watching Talking Dead after.... They all do southern accents very well.

Yeah, awesome directing in that last episode...with Merle's eyes, very powerful stuff.

My bet for next episode, is the Governor and crew go into the prison, find it empty (outside), but then when going inside, get nothing but booby traps, with Rick and crew picking off any survivors...

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   
The sneak peek on Talking Dead showed the Gov & crew entering the prison gates. No one seemed around and even though that preview went fast, I'm pretty sure there wasn't any walkers around either. I think the Gov is in for a zombie fest, inside the prison blocks, with Rick & crew making sure no one gets out alive.

In any case, can't wait to see that one eyed psychopath meet his fate. That last episode was one of the very best, by far...imho.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Yep, I think the "booby traps" I mentioned will involve walkers. Kind of like what Andrea did to the Governor in that building. It'd be a great tactic. You know they are coming, so use that against them. Hide. Let them go in. While they are in, dealing with that, come out of the woods, take up positions firing on the exits, and disable any vehicles.

Although why on Earth they'd attack a fortified position in the daylight is beyond me.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Im thinking also something will happen with the barbwire trap they layed in the yard in the beginning of last nights episode. Somebody's going to hit it and go flying. (Problably the Gov)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join