It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NFL Security Has Some 'Splainin' To Do...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I did not see this posted anywhere, so I'll make a thread.

Two students from Savannah State University documented themselves sneaking into the Super Bowl...

Police and Security did nothing! And they bragged about how "tight" security was. Wow, I'm appalled.

The documentary is not exactly an award winning work - but you have to see this. Gross mismanagement at its finest. I have experience in event management and security...I just can't believe this happened.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:01 PM
link   
LMFAO top flight security at its finest.. What did they have TSA handle security or what lmfao...

Well I guess its a good thing they didn't have WMD's huh...

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

Dude, seriously! That could have been a really, really bad situation if these guys had evil intentions.

edit on 2/10/2013 by theAnswer1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

I just think its funny because it was pretty much jsut a big show and waste of money these guys just waltzed in like nothing walking past all these cops the one lady stopped them and basically jsut let them walk away...

That is why terrorist get away with anything no one does their job property or takes anything seriously.. Bunch of donut eating donkeys.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   

When tickets run $1,500 a pop, the temptation is understandable. The decision to record the affair and tease a future release of more footage (as was teased at the end of the video) makes less sense.

News Article

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Security is only a feeling, this is why we should never give up ANY rights for it as it is not something real or tangible.
Knowing this fact. if someone else is in charge of your "security" you are boned as nobody cares for my security nearly as much as I do.
The only saving grace here is it was only a couple of pranksters and not a "real" threat.
Remember this video the next time somebody says "You are safe, everything will be ok".

Security is only a feeling.

link   
reply to post by dc4lifeskater

I happen to know the kind of pay rates these guys are getting and for that kind of money you can be rest assured that I would be physically demanding to see ID. Nicely, of course.

link   
Awesome... Thanks for sharing...

It's interesting how it almost seems that because they had those cameras on their head, the security just let them on by. There's a part in that video, where they just grab an empty trolley, and the guard helps them on in.

Pretty ballsy, I commend them for exposing the terrible security at the superbowel.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

You're welcome. If you look like you know what you're doing you can blend in quite well, as these guys have done.

The future of event management is this:

RFID Access Control

Using RFID wristbands, cards or devices, our proprietary entrance portals and handheld readers can precisely and securely manage access control on site. The system gives you real time reporting, can manage unlimited additional areas such as VIP bars, and has multiple backup levels, ensuring that it never fails.

Audience Profiling

Imagine knowing who every member of your audience is, where they're from, who likes a particular band or theme park ride, who prefers beer over wine, who prefers Twitter to Facebook, who left early...

Source

new topics

top topics

join