It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Test Tube Savant Brain's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   
savant brain what is it well they dont look right

but they become the bomb at one subject

so can we not use these savant brains to help us buid beter energy etc

how do we know the goverment already doesn't have test tube human savant brains

where the brain talk to a computer kinda like that other robot person what ever hes name is

how this could work well i wont go in to details but will start with a human with the realty shut down
like a blind person we feed the savant brain information on the current lets says energy
and the savant brain will get that current information and maximusie it to the best of hes savant iq
and then we got energy we could never think of and 10k years advanced

and the test tube savant brains give them the buiding blocks on how to build super technology
edit on 10-2-2013 by novahcain because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/10/13 by Hefficide because: Fixed all caps title

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by novahcain
savant brain what is it well they dont look right

but they become the bomb at one subject

so can we not use these savant brains to help us buid beter energy etc

how do we know the goverment already doesn't have test tube human savant brains

where the brain talk to a computer kinda like that other robot person what ever hes name is

how this could work well i wont go in to details but will start with a human with the realty shut down
like a blind person we feed the savant brain information on the current lets says energy
and the savant brain will get that current information and maximusie it to the best of hes savant iq
and then we got energy we could never think of and 10k years advanced

and the test tube savant brains give them the buiding blocks on how to build super technology

What did I just read?
What is a 'savant' brian?

I feel marginally less intelligent after reading that.....

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I have been watching you post off the wall stuff on this forum for the last couple days. This thread doesn't even have anything to do with aliens. I think you need to unplug from the electronic world and pick up yoga or something.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
DUDE!!! Have you wired your....Brian
up to a battery?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Give the guy a break, guys. English is obviously not his main language, and/or he is not very old... I kind of get what he is saying though.

Not that it matters much

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
Give the guy a break, guys. English is obviously not his main language, and/or he is not very old... I kind of get what he is saying though.

Not that it matters much

I thought he said he was from New Zealand.

Either way, he sounds much like the guy here who wrote the words in my signature. Which tickled me so I nicked it.

Sounds just like them. lol

I am not sure that using people with high IQ's and low social intelligence to make a better world for everyone else is a good idea.

We could use people with esp to ask babies before they're born if they want to serve humanity in a test tube and be wired into a super computer to think really well. I saw that in a movie once.

edit on 10-2-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by novahcain

You never know, they are using rat brains as computers now, i am sure a human brain even an average one would do better.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Won't work OP. The human savant brains would want paid holidays, three weeks vacation, and overtime pay. Not to mention benefits and retirement. Then if a brain of the opposite sex was around nothing would get done.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
reply to post by novahcain

You never know, they are using rat brains as computers now, i am sure a human brain even an average one would do better.

Sort of, brain cells at least, not like they're plucking the living brain out of a rat and plonking it into a robot, and calling it little davros.

Weeeoo reminds me of Phillip K Dicks short story, Mr Spaceship.

So cold.. so cold.. can you hear me?

edit on 10-2-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join