It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christopher Dorner Manhunt : Bringin' Out the Drones

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by xedocodex

I referenced the federal govt because a post on this thread linked to reports that the police were talking about the use of DHS drones.
The DHS is a department of the federal government.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
reply to post by butcherguy

That is fine I don’t need to trust them but please don’t say things on my behalf I will make statements for myself just fine I don’t need you to make them for me.

I simply asked you if you had any proof that they were being armed by police or DHS. I asked you 2 or 3 times but you never answered. I guess that means you do not have proof or you are keeping it to yourself.

It is no big deal but you may get a reputation as a fear monger if you misrepresent the facts. That is just FYI.
I never said they are armed, so who is jumping to conclusions?

I believe it is a slippery slope. If you have no cares about them using them.... we get that.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
anyone remember how "Running Man" ended ??
something tells me this whole Dorner situation is going to resemble a large portion of it.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Any excuse to inch closer to a police state.

This whole thing will spark "cops vs rebels" and "black vs white" controversy.

Here we have another huge story blown out of whack, simply to ignite the fires of diversity and ignorant hatred. People will argue in defense and/or against this guy, and the cops, and people will have even MORE to argue about, piled on top of the racial tension and the heated gun control fights.

And, while we're being divided among ourselves, the elite are sending in drones.

Divide and conquer.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Is this news? G something summit weapons of mass BS were brought to Baltimore or somewhere where acoustic weapons were used on the people they were to protect.

nothing new.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
See a brand new weapon, watch destroy your enemies, then wait a few months for that weapon to be used on YOU the people.

I am already used to it, are you?

because it is happening way more often than the OP says...

why is it alway an outrage when this # has beeen happening since 911? you and I just complaint, do something about it or bring the solution, telling me how fire burns makes no sense, let me know how to make a fire retardant. thats good news, not this gossip BS you all have here.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

This story is the vehicle by which drone strikes on Americans will be justified in the public eye.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:34 AM
link   
wow...

its all happening just as planned, it is amazing what the minds behind these events playing out are capable of. incredible...i think that there are two types of species of humans within earth...there are those who manipulate and those who are manipulated...it truly takes an almost non human brain to manipulate the masses in the scale that its occurring. I fall in the first category of manipulators, or at least that's what i was intended to do, but i refused to do it. but it burns to see my fellow man falling into the dark inescapable void.

this was their goal, to unite the people against a common enemy, in order to justify the possibility of using an unmanned machine to track and locate and possibly dispose of a human, almost like a cattle that escaped the ranch..soon. mark my words SOON. the green light will be given to authorize the weaponizing of the unmanned "drones" and again the people the ones that fall in the 2nd category will DEMAND IT.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
reply to post by WaterBottle

I forsee our country being covered in drones, by the end of this current president's term.

It's kind of a big deal.

Oh, but only if you have something to hide of course.
I for one feel much more safe knowing these honest policy enforcers will have the means to arrest the bad guys from the air.

edit on 10-2-2013 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

You may not need anything to hide. Your political affiliation may be all that's necessary to label you an enemy combattent or subversive, or even terrorist.

I suggest reading His Manifesto in totality. The LA police force is and has been out of control for some time. It has been dangerous to the point of lethal getting stopped by LA Law Enforcement members, especially the police force.

How many 'looked like' victims will result in police shootings over this? already two, and I believe a second truck was hit by scared antsy trigger happy LA police.
edit on 11-2-2013 by Plotus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Was I the only one who read "Christopher Droner" ?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Plotus

DHS Report

Here's a snippet from an article relating to the report:

According to the new DHS report, the following are some of the beliefs and ideologies of American terrorists….

-”fiercely nationalistic (as opposed to universal and international in orientation)”

-”anti-global”

-”suspicious of centralized federal authority”

-”reverent of individual liberty”

-”believe in conspiracy theories”

-”a belief that one’s personal and/or national “way of life” is under attack”

-”a belief in the need to be prepared for an attack either by participating in paramilitary preparations and training or survivalism”

-”impose strict religious tenets or laws on society (fundamentalists)”

-”insert religion into the political sphere”

-”those who seek to politicize religion”

-”supported political movements for autonomy”

-”anti-abortion”

-”anti-Catholic”

-”anti-nuclear”

All of the above are direct quotes from the report.

Um... that's pretty much most of us here on ATS. lol.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorChaos

If I'm being totally honest, there's anywhere from 6 to 9 of these behaviors that put me on the watch-list automatically.

I would imagine that the rest of this site is in a similar boat.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove

Originally posted by SpaDe_

Originally posted by phantomjack

I dont know. Something just doesn't seem right with the manifesto.

Which version? I have now read at least 3 different versions of the manifesto with additions and omissions. I really hope the drone they do use is just a surveillance drone, and not a militarized armed version. If they kill him via drone strike all hell will break loose.

The Police do not have a weaponized drone that can kill anything..

www.psmag.com...

Bean bags and tasers is all they have for now.....

If you think for one second that they will not pull out a Predator for this you are, sadly, blind. This is the gateway they need to justify using drones to police our land.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Whats the difference between a helicopter and a drone? The police has been using helicopters with thermal imaging for years. Why are those okay and drones arent?

The budget is limited I doubt they will spend the money for a 24/7 surveillance of all of america and even if they did they would have to tenfold the personell to go after every pot smoker the drones find.
edit on 11-2-2013 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
They use those drones on us everyday for "Training".

They use thermal imaging cameras to see you inside your home then use their InfraRed targeting laser to "Light You Up". Those targeting lasers are not visible to the naked eye since they are Infrared.....but they ARE ultra high power and will spin up the atoms in your body causing dire health effects.

Every single day they are using those Directed Energy weapons on Americans "For Training".

NOBODY is overseeing them to make sure they don't "Light You Up" for too long causing serious health effects.

The future for humanity is bleak.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
If anyone remember the series 24 where it had scenes of drones monitoring and providing surveillance info to CTU. Obviously Hollywood has always been the medium upto certain extent to softly breakin the news and/or the future changes in policies to the US public. Keep in mind that this series is few years old.
LINK

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ispyed
reply to post by WaterBottle

Well it seems they do for a cop killer and especially someone who is trained in survivalist techniques.

Southern California must be like living in Pakistan.... LOL

They are calling this an act of terror....lets not forget that use of terms besides the drone thing. I guess going "postal" is out now/?

!mill$ offered as reward. Said it was high because this guy went after those whos job it is to "protect" americans.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorChaos

I only have three of those, and not any of the major danger-to-The Man ones. Life is good when you're not a perfect fourteen out of fourteen.

edit on 11-2-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by k1k1to
wow...

its all happening just as planned, it is amazing what the minds behind these events playing out are capable of. incredible...i think that there are two types of species of humans within earth...there are those who manipulate and those who are manipulated...it truly takes an almost non human brain to manipulate the masses in the scale that its occurring. I fall in the first category of manipulators, or at least that's what i was intended to do, but i refused to do it. but it burns to see my fellow man falling into the dark inescapable void.

Man you said it. Thinking about the power to manipulate or if its just the speed at which they dont let something go to waste can suck all the life out of you just thinking about it.

They are sure moving fast and quick to grasp now that the school shooting has had limited effect in being used for the gun control movement.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Logarock

Originally posted by k1k1to
wow...

Man you said it. Thinking about the power to manipulate or if its just the speed at which they dont let something go to waste can suck all the life out of you just thinking about it.

They are sure moving fast and quick to grasp now that the school shooting has had limited effect in being used for the gun control movement.

haha man its only going to get worse this it the TIP of the iceberg...but it wont happen how some people think..there wont be this swift gestapo door to door thing going on..no..

they wont barely have any work to do, most people will gladly give themselves to this new way of living. soon conversations like these that we are having will be considered treasonous almost like the Salem witch trials.

conform

conform

conform.

this is whats "hot", this is whats cool, this is whats popular, watch this, eat this, dont do that, its not "normal" to think that way, get with the style, fit in or GET OUT.

let me let you in on an obvious secret..human beings will MIMIC and COPY anything and everything that they are told is the norm and whats acceptable.

about 92% of every action and body motion, and personality, and habit, and style, and food preference, and life style has been influenced by an outside or external force.

im talking about your hand movements when you talk, they way you talk, the way you dress, your opinions, your hairstyle, this list goes on and on...you are all mimicking or copying a behavior picked up by someone else..we are natural born followers.

thats why humans follow and copy those who break the norm except that ironically it ends up becoming the "norm" until someone else comes and leads the herd.

i was accepted into a very old organization for my ability to see right through the facade, i can read you like abook, you cant hide anything from me, i can manipulate you, control you, because you are nothing more than a drone, ready to be programmed..

such a burden to live with, and humans are so full of crap i see it here all the time

i still love you guys, you are all so close yet so far but i guess this is as close as most of you can get

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join