It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christopher Dorner Manhunt : Bringin' Out the Drones

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
machines nor officers enforce the law.
they occasionally capture law-breakers, that's all.

as it is the right of the accused to confront their accuser ... how does one cross-examine a machine ??

What now? the drones will be making decisions on their own? They've become aware have they?

What about the guy sitting in the control room watching the video feed with an xbox controller in his hand.

Ohhh he is conveniently swept out of the logic.

He does exist, right? Maybe they're using rat brains in the drones. Makes sense, rats.. I mean, rats tell on people.

edit on 10-2-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I really hope that you never have to suffer the murder of someone you love, because I think the conundrum you would suffer would be catastrophic.

How to turn it into a scam to bend public opinion.. The murderer is a good guy, he isn't bad at all, they just want it to seem that way.

You do that in every single thread about someone who has murderer people in cold blood.

Why is that?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Honor93

What you've just done is proven that the system works.

Just because 99% of the people convicted of running a red light did not query the charge, doesn't make the red light camera system faulty.

Had they contested the charges and all failed, then you'd be right.

But out of all the other charges that were stayed, hers was reversed because she had the wherewithal to contest it. Which proved she was in the right.

It's obvious that many people in this thread just can't operate in the real world.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty. - Benjamin Franklin

SKYNET IS ACTIVE.

Tell me why, once more as I'm obviously retarded, what is the 2nd amendment about?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:45 PM
link   
skynet.o
www.saf.org...
edit on 10-2-2013 by Sittingbulls because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
So what happens when Optic Target Aquirement is not enough?
What happens when Directed Isolated Ballistics & Ordinace Deployment is implemented?
....what happens when those operators emulate the trigger happy LAPD officers, and two old women and a random worker are on the short list of casualties?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:48 PM
link   
So what happens when Optic Target Aquirement is not enough?
What happens when Directed Isolated Ballistics & Ordinace Deployment is implemented?
....what happens when those operators emulate the trigger happy LAPD officers, and two old women and a random worker are on the short list of casualties?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by xedocodex

And yes, if I am on a jury I consider video tape and pictures to be some of the best evidence that can be provided

then i'm glad ppl like yourself don't get to decide cases like Ms Alfano's ... her ticket was promptly dismissed and she was thanked by the PD for her participation in the process.

Why are you glad?

The video evidence showed that the light was stuck on red and she was mistakenly given a ticket....I would agree.

See...isn't video that those evil machines record great...it helped get this lady out of a ticket.

See...nothing to be paranoid about.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

what kind of nonsense are you polluting this thread with now ?
what about that guy ??
is he testifying ?? if not, what does he have to do with anything ?

rats ???
that's all you have to offer ??
well, maybe your rats will testify that they witnessed a video but they cannot testify that they witnessed a crime.

so, good luck with your 'rats'

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

yeppers, the system works to rip off everyone it can ... exactly as planned.
thanks for confirming it

i never said any such thing but the case i linked proves that both the camera and light were malfunctioning ... hence, the dismissal.

technology fails frequently and for you or anyone to presume otherwise is just plain foolish.

charges are not 'stayed' ... fines are paid.
this is the US dude, we do things differently here.

many ppl have no interest in operating in your fantasy-land of non-existant techno-perfection.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   

nice deflection but that isn't what happened and you'd know so if you read it.

until the case was reviewed (ie ... in court), the error went un-noticed ... which would have been your job (in your analogy), get it ?

yes, that's plenty to be paranoid about cause you/he/she is being paid to NOTICE these things, not have another person finally admit it in court.

talk about a frivilous use of the court system

no, without this video screwup, she wouldn't have missed her medical appt, lost time at work or had to endure the stress of appearing in court.

the additional expense to the taxpayers for such nonsense is also unproductive ... yet, we seem to have plenty of $$$ to enact such BS ... so, please, tell us again how is this beneficial ??

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 11:26 PM
link   

If there were a clear picture of the accused clearly breaking the law, as is the case with a red light camera...yes I would. Why do you have an issue with people being busted for breaking the law???

I don't have aproblem with people being busted for breaking the law.
I do have a problem with people being unjustly convicted.
I submit to you that if the only evidence in a bank robbery was a single security camera photograph, it would be an extremely weak case.
Have you ever heard of mistaken identity? If you tried to arraign a person for the robbery with only a single photo as evidence, it wouldn't stand in a real judge's courtroom.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Yep i figured it woudnt be long untill they brought the drones out to show how much we need them !!
see how safe we can make you feel while we take your guns away thhat whole cop killer thing is a bunch of crap if you ask me....look at the time lines peeps .if i was a detective i wouldnt wait 2 days before i went to the suspects home to investigate who else thnks this is all crap?!?!

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
i talked about this days ago , i heard it in the police scanner !

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by LightningStrikesHere

see!

AND IM THE PARANOID one for pointing it out!

I swear... some of you people need to wake up... use some of those brain cells and make a connection because your neglect to things like this are allowed to happen!

DHS... i wonder if they use glorified remote controlled drones... or military hardware

edit on 2/10/2013 by ugie1028 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

also , the next day the scanner channel i was listening to when offline , it might still be off line

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I don't hear anyone in the media asking the REAL question...Are these drones armed?

Very curious timing with the drone 'revelations' in the Hagel confirmation hearing.

Scary stuff, America

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
If they were armed then you would hear about it.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:02 AM
link   
This # is scary.
so basically they're going to kill this guy, rather allow him to speak in court.
Shooting people is not the answer, but Dorner tried to do the right thing and the LAPD railroaded him because they are a corrupt organization.

funny how there are murder's in LA everyday, they don't use drones, or offer a million dollars for them tho

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join