US To Use Drones In Chris Dorner Manhunt

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I can't help but wonder if this guy torched his own truck or did the drone operator spot it and the order was given to hit it with a Hellfire?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
I can't help but wonder if this guy torched his own truck or did the drone operator spot it and the order was given to hit it with a Hellfire?

And yet another victim of ATS mis-information.

You can thank the OP for making you look like a fool.

There are no armed drones...they are basically cameras with propellers.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by xedocodex

I already pointed to you how the USA can give information to FBI and other agencies (even police) of their drone surveillance.

apparently that's not good enough for you...

I am not a mother or a father so im not going to spoon feed you kid. either you get it or you dont... obviously you dont.... at all. the replies from other members on that other drone thread amplify my point here so... the only one looking silly here is you.

go on... reply... will be ignored until you can prove that the USA isn't using drones against its citizens... until then have a good night/day to you sir.

-waits for proof.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   
you guys know what though.....

The drones will prove to be a complete failure. He can just google how to hide his heat signature, pop into an gas station anywhere across the country, buy what he needs and hide. This is not exactly Afghanistan.....

Also, he can be anywhere in several states by now. There are NO military check points to choke him where he WAS.

Not to mention, he can hide with other people in countless situations where heat signatures would not reveal anything.

also, Not every one can distinguish him from other black males. It is what you get when you make people racist and blind. They see one black male and forget him seconds after seeing him. "just some black guy".....
If he goes to a predominantly black neighborhood, they will NEVER find him. Imagine he grows a beard.....he then might as well be invisible...

If he goes to a low income area that IS AT WAR with the LAPD, they will NEVER find him.
If he goes many places it will be like finding a needle in a stack of needles.

LAPD has lots of enemies that would give this guy room and board just out of spite to the LAPD. WAY too many enemies made over the years.

edit on 11-2-2013 by zedVSzardoz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

will be ignored until you can prove that the USA isn't using drones against its citizens

You have never been great with logic Ugie.

You made the claim that the US government is using drones to find Dorner...you go ahead and prove it.

It's not on me to prove a negative, that is a logical fallacy used by people who have lost an argument and can't prove their own claims.

And of course you will ignore me, because you have been shown to be incorrect and trying to push false information. So just go ahead and bury your head in the ground.

the only one looking silly here is you.

Hopechest already made you look silly on the content of this thread...I just came in to point out your incorrect information and fear mongering tendencies.
edit on 11-2-2013 by xedocodex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   

I know i said i'd ignore but this was the post i'd expect from you... nothing at all.

my work here is done.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Hey there keyboard commando...about those armed drones...
(that you claim dont exist)

General Atomics MQ-1 Predator Hellfire II Missile Launch

I wouldnt suppose your "battalion" would know much.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Didn't you get the memo? Conservative news websites that use fear mongering tactics are the only true 100% accurate and reliable news sources. We all know the damn libtard websites are run by the gubmint trying to track us so they can round us up and put us all into them FEMA camps durrr

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by xedocodex

It's not on me to prove a negative, that is a logical fallacy used by people who have lost an argument and can't prove their own claims.

Where have you been hiding out, in bin Ladens old compound?

Fugitive alleged LAPD-killer is first drone target on U.S. soil
8 hrs ago

It's official: The drone war has come home to America. Wanted fugitive Christopher Dorner, the homicidal former cop currently at war with the LAPD, has become the first known human target for airborne drones on U.S. soil. Their use was confirmed by Customs and Border Patrol spokesman Ralph DeSio, who revealed the government's fear that Dorner will make a dash for the Mexican border. The fugitive has already killed three people, according to police, and has a $1 million bounty on his head. Dorner, who has military training, is believed to be hiding in the wilderness of California's San Bernardino Mountains, where locating him without air support may be all but impossible.

now.msn.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

8 hrs ago

It's official: The drone war has come home to America. Wanted fugitive Christopher Dorner, the homicidal former cop currently at war with the LAPD, has become the first known human target for airborne drones on U.S. soil. Their use was confirmed by Customs and Border Patrol spokesman Ralph DeSio, who revealed the government's fear that Dorner will make a dash for the Mexican border. The fugitive has already killed three people, according to police, and has a $1 million bounty on his head. Dorner, who has military training, is believed to be hiding in the wilderness of California's San Bernardino Mountains, where locating him without air support may be all but impossible.

now.msn.com...

And im sure people where freaking out when Helicopters were first used in high speed car chases.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

im pretty sure they did... but at least you could hear/see a chopper... a drone could be circling you overhead now and you wouldnt even know...

hows that for privacy?

also... hows that for privacy even if you are doing nothing wrong? who gives them that right to snoop in on you?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028

I know i said i'd ignore but this was the post i'd expect from you... nothing at all.

my work here is done.

Kind of hard to ignore a post that destroys your thread.

Better to just reply and say "that's what I expected".

Prove your claim that the US military has drones out looking for Dorner, or don't and admit by default that your thread is nothing more than ignorant fear mongering.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   

reply to post by muse7

im pretty sure they did... but at least you could hear/see a chopper... a drone could be circling you overhead now and you wouldnt even know...

hows that for privacy?

also... hows that for privacy even if you are doing nothing wrong? who gives them that right to snoop in on you?

Privacy?

You don't have privacy outside in public.

Hence the word....PUBLIC.

Your arguments get weaker and weaker as your existing ones get destroyed over and over.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

reply to post by muse7

hows that for privacy?

Well unless that drone has xray capability and is able to see through walls then it would be pretty useless. and who said anything about them using drones to "snoop" in on people? or is that what you're assuming they're going to do with these drones?

Unlike a lot of people I'm not living a nightmare inside my head where the Government is after me, people said Obama would round up every "patriot" but yet they're still here apparently waiving around their guns.

People said Obama would confiscate every gun, but yet I still see people packing the shooting ranges and buying high powered rifles.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

8 hrs ago

now.msn.com...

The OP is claiming the US Military is using drones to search for Dorner.

When his own article clearly states that it is the police using their own drones. But instead of admitting he is wrong, he wants me to prove a negative.

You seem to be under the same delusion that the US government is involved in this.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

But fear mongering gets them a lot of their precious stars and flags.

To hell with the facts...stars and flags must be collected.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   

reply to post by muse7

But fear mongering gets them a lot of their precious stars and flags.

To hell with the facts...stars and flags must be collected.

Exactly like the whole Right wing entertainment/news shows, this whole thing is just a vicious cycle of who can come up with the most outlandish claims and they know the listeners and watchers will eat them up!

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

so apparently an example on how surveillance can effect you is a symptom of paranoia...

yes it was an example and you accused me of being paranoid...

im not running in the streets pulling out my hair screaming ermaghed drowners!

no im not... im pointing out some things I find unsettling... as anyone else would...

but of course asking questions or pointing something out is somehow a thought crime and punishable with accusations of being paranoid.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

From your OP

I bet the administration is jumping at the chance to make this type of thing more commonplace with the perfect goat to do it to. Who here saw this one coming?

It's pretty clear that you created this thread with an agenda already in place inside your mind. Yes I called you paranoid because you think that the Obama administration is using this as a way to introduce Drones to spy on American citizens and yet you haven't got a single shred of evidence that this is their goal.

So which one is it? Paranoia or Fishing for them stars and flags from the right wing fringe?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Go ahead, ask him to prove that the United States government is the ones using these drones to look for Dorner like his title suggests..

I asked him, but apparently I'm supposed to prove that they aren't using them....you know...the whole "prove a negative" trick when you have lost the argument and can't prove your claims.

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join