It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are YOU a terrorist?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   
I'm not a terrorist.. I'm a good ol' rebel.. now that's just what I am

"3 hundred thousand Yankees is stiff in southern dust..!"

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I am, I terrorise the kids of my brother, because they are a bunch of little pest!!! obviously it was other than pest but too obscene I guess.
edit on 11-2-2013 by Arsenis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redwhiteandblue
I'm not a terrorist.. I'm a good ol' rebel.. now that's just what I am

"3 hundred thousand Yankees is stiff in southern dust..!"

by the way what did you guys accomplished? you guys are the biggest debt of the country, southerners I mean, with the elongated vowels, you know the burning crosses dudes.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I am much more terrified of my Government than I am of supposed 'terrorists'.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
This doesn't scare me. They can detain you indefinitely without charging you or giving you a trial now. What the point in a terrorist label then? Public show, to parade they're lingo. Lots of people on this list just go missing already..

Were turning into China in that regard. The dissidents just disappear! Why would they put a dissident with a worthy cause for fighting on CNN and label them as a terrorist? Just sweep them under the rug....

They know who the threats are, that can access anything you have done technologically at any time. They don't care if were talking smack about how bad we have it just as long as were not doing anything about.

Fear not! Talking terrorists.. this is just part of the show.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Some of you may not know for having not been around or otherwise, but the press made a big deal, back in the day, of Timothy McVeigh having a bible and a copy of the Federalist Papers in his car when he was arrested.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Metallicus

Lets see here... Ron Paul supporter (check) 1 year of stored food (check) Pay cash for most things (check) military veteran (check) I'M SCREWED

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ObservingYou

I prefer Insurgent

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Those who seek and speak to the truth and are not afraid do indeed strike terror into the hearts of those who have built a life out of deceit and exploitation.

Ergo....

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Threads like this are my biggest bugbear about ATS these days the ones where the OP quotes some obscure government report that states one particular group in society could be terrorists. However the conversation has the tone that suggests the government actually regards veterans as terrorists rather than potential terrorists.

The truth is that everybody has the potential to become a terrorist, some more than others. It is indeed fair to say that veterans could become domestic terrorists, the same can be said for Ron Paul supporters and people who pay cash at hotels. This does not mean that the government is calling these people actual terrorists rather that they are potential terrorists. There does not exists any definition of terrorism used in American law (that is the only definition that matters) that states “All veterans, Ron Paul supporters and people who use cash for hotel rooms are terrorists”.

When looking at potential nationalistic terrorist group’s of people who are ex-military and form the far right of the political spectrum with a anti-government ideology are potential domestic terrorists. It does not actually make them terrorists however unless they have committed an act of terrorism under American law. All the government are doing is identifying possible threats, there is nothing wrong with that.

Until American veterans who also happen Ron Paul supporters with a 7 day supply of food start getting hellfire missiles through their hotel room window (paid in cash) fired from a Drone this thread actually is a big fail.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Terorism?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
everybody needs to step back a little and take a break....1st, as everyone here on ATS knows, there will always be "crazys" in any organization, that's just the way it is. 2nd, people will tend to protect those people first rather than punish them for extreme action taken. 3rd, sensible people gather as much evidence FIRST, before rendering judgement. and finally, knee-jerk actions are only effective in close quarters combat, all the rest require critical-thinking skills, combined with logic , and detached from emotion.
there are people that stoke the emotional fire to elicit irrational action for their own agenda, this is psyche 101

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by bekod
well to see if your being listed by TSA DHS FBI or the LEO's here is the link
publicintelligence.net... here is the list

Last updated September 16, 2011.

Do you:

Like to pay in cash (1) (2) (3)
Visit a storage facility at unusual times (1) (2)
Exhibit nervous behavior (1)
Have “suspicious” textbooks regarding chemistry or biology (1)
Have flight manuals (1)
Have photographs of well-known locations (1)
Have a GPS unit (1)
Have receipts from several hotels (1)
Like to take photographs (1)
Wear winter clothing (1)
Frequently travel to areas “of concern” (1)
Appear “not to belong” (1)
Stare or quickly look away from people (1)
Want to buy a commercial truck or van (1)
Have interest in dams or national landmarks (1)
Have no current or fixed address (1)
Have scuba gear (1)
Have large amounts of baby formula (1)
Have a blank facial expression (1)
Have a map to a shopping mall in a shopping mall (1)
Wear scarves, head bands, hooded sweatshirts, or heavy coats (1)
Have laboratory equipment (1)
Often make inaccurate statements (1)
Have stains on your clothing (1)
Have burns on your hands (1)
Have dead vegetation in your yard (1)
Mumble (1)
Use a prepaid mobile phone (1) (2)
Exhibit apprehension (1)
Have an extra car battery in your car (1)
Participate in Mixed Martial Arts (1)
Have a blender, a slow cooker or coffee filters in your hotel room (1)
Appear “stressed out” (1)
Live in a home or apartment that smells bad (1) (2)
Provide “evasive” responses to questions (1)
Have a bumper sticker on your car supporting legal rights (1)

Have you:

Traveled overseas lately (1)
Refused maid-service at a hotel (1)
Requested a specific view at a hotel (1)
Used a phone in the lobby of a hotel (1)
Used prepaid calling cards (1)
Observed a security drill (1)
Left a briefcase or a bag somewhere (1)
Worn clothing inconsistent with the weather (1)
Purchased a respirator or hazardous substances (1)
Provided a vague explanation for an injury (1)
Asked security personnel for directions (1)
Parked a rental vehicle in an unusual location (1)
Tried to gain employment at a vehicle dealership, a rental agency, a delivery company, or a freight hauling company (1)
Used excessive postage on a package (1) (2)
Misspelled words on a package (1) (2)
Sent mail without a return address (1) (2)
Changed your name (1)
Attended public demonstrations (1)
Bought night-vision goggles (1)
Requested an unusual work schedule (1)
Stored batteries in the glove compartment of your vehicle (1)
Made a check out to “cash” (1)
Purchased large diameter PVC pipe (1)
Refused change from a financial transaction (1)
Purchased vaccines and preventative medicines (1)
Driven by a school in a limousine (1)
Flown a private plane over any kind of infrastructure (1)
Flown a radio-controlled aircraft near a sports arena (1)
Taken a photograph of a courthouse (1)
Traveled internationally recently (1)
Attempted to purchase a firearm or other weapon (1)
Sought training in the use of a weapon (1)
Repeatedly extended your stay in a hotel by one day (1)

Are you:

Overly concerned about privacy (1)
A commercial driver’s license student that appears uninterested (1)
A panhandler or beggar (1) (2)
A street vendor (1)
A shoe shiner (1)
A pregnant woman (1)
An employee changing shifts or working irregular hours (1)
Holding a pressure cooker in an unusual location (1)
Unwilling to explain your financial activity (1)
Driving to Wal-Mart (1)
Taking a photograph of any location where there are no tourists (1) (2)
Enrolled in a college criminal justice program (1)
An anarchist (1)
how many pertain to you or makes them think you might be one? There are some missing form the list , Owning an AR or AK , having more than 1000 rounds of ammo having more then one cal of ammo , seeking out knowledge of prepping" storing gas food that is not used, taking survival classes, having a CCW, buying large amounts of fertilizer buy things with cash, not having a bank account, not having a Credit Card. just a few but there are more than this .Any one or two could be a reason to list you as a Terrorist. see NDAA 2013 and the Pact for more and this site list some others usahitman.com... here are a few

Fear of economic collapse (Buying Gold and Barter items)
*Religious views concerning the book of Revelation (Apocalypse, Anti-Christ)
*Expressed fears of Big Brother or Big Government
*Homeschooling
seems that we all might fit in, no wonder they need more ammo, there's more than 300,000,000 of us that's a lot of brass.

Wow Ive never seen this before, that is crazy

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

I'm aware of Agenda 21 and nowhere does it state their going to enact the measures with a military assault. They don't have too. Our politicians at the local level are eating up the idea like it's the best thing since sliced bread. There's nothing except suspician amongst the masses that insinuates an attack against the American people. It's all hype and fear mongering.

If you're mainstream media is reporting on it, then you need to ask yourself why. The "freedom/liberty movement" has come under control of the same PTB as the NWO. The media is trying to scare people into attacking first. There is NO plans for an attack against the American People. Just an attempt to provoke thepeople into more distrust of the government.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Me too!

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
The obama cronies are coming out as fast as possible to debunk this but cant... Since the days move forward and 16 year olds from Denver are being struck with hellfire missles..

Yepppppppp

Thats all Im going to say about that!

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by PutAQuarterIn

you will need to ask a TSA or DHS , maybe a FEMA, i think on of them put that on there list, something to do with a bomb, i think it went like this" is she really pregnant?" or is a bomb?" it was a vide come to think of it DHS how to spot a terrorist, kind of lam if you ask me.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
"This is the cloud that swallows trust.
This is the black that un-colors us.
This is the face you hide from.
This is the mask that comes undone." -some kind of monster.

Support America, not tyranny.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by grimreefer703

think so??? , what really is , is this is what and how they TSA DHS FBI NSA FEMA, leader ship, or think tanks think are real risks as to persons commenting a event, Just a matter of time before we see JACK BOOTS no matter where we go US and UK included. The war on terrorism is just a front , to keep sheepole under control. Go against the flow , or protest your rights, prepare for what is coming your not with them but against them, the immortal words by bush" your with us or your against us"
I took an oath and that is all i need.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Obviously members or readers of ATS! And members or readers of other "conspiricy" sites. Get any outdoor,gun,hunting,surplus magazines or catalogs? TERRORIST! Post or send e-mail that contain words or phrases that gov. computers are programmed to search for? Yep, here's your sign! TERRORIST!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join