It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient vedic text and extraterrestrials in Europe!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

I have heard this phrase from many places,,,
The light originally came from the north,,,
that`s my only clue....

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Yes and another coincidence is that the walls from Atlantis where of Gold Bronze and Silver and here we have each dimensional Fortress of Gold Silver and Iron. The Vedic Atlantis the City Dvaraka was also constructed by Maya Denava.

In my sources the planet from Maya Denava is called Talatala.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by skalla

You are correct in saying that the vimaanika shastra is a channeled text and for that you must believe in yogic powers of the mind. The vimana are mentioned in genuine vedic text such as the few examples I gave but their method of working to my knowledge is not given. There is at least one text however that does go into the technical aspects of these "Astras" but it has disappeared. Some years ago I managed to track down a Hindu priest at a temple in London who knew the Doctor who did the translation so she is a real person and the text exists...where she or the text has done nobody knows.

In Irish text Manannan who is one of the Tuatha de Danaan owns a craft called the ocean sweeper which is controlled by the mind and has no ores.

According to vedic teachings in the first three yuga some humans had yogic powers and were able to fly without the use of any craft hence the story's of levitating yogi masters. It was during the Kali yuga that humans completely lost all such ability's and vimana were created to allow them to fly by mechanical means.

edit on 11-2-2013 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

I have always thought of the sidhe mound as being similar to the sumerian Abzu, a gateway to another place. In Irish text these sidhe are gateways into other worlds where time progresses at a different rate from here on Earth.
www.thelivingmoon.com...

The Ancient Egyptians said that one day the gods left, the Aztecs say the same thing except that they promised to return and in Irish mythology the Tuatha de Danaan went into the sidhe and vanished into the otherworld.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Thought you guys might like this

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarIce

cos we do not really know today the real past, cos of young religions (2000+) they did good job to destroy the evidence of our real past to have control of simple people... S&F OP

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ZakOlongapo

Most of the Gods of old we're not benevolent. People foolishly think that it's other humans hiding the secrets of the past.

Lets say there was a nuclear attack on a city thousands of years ago as was clearly described by the Sumerians. Who was responsible for the nuke? Certainly not we mere mortals. When someone does something truly evil they either try to HIDE their actions or pin it on someone else.

Great flood was caused to wipe out our wickedness right? Great wars between the Gods fighting over land, power, technology and humans! Someone obviously won and took the helm as the sole deity? Warning us of an evil serpent offering to give us knowledge but don't be deceived by this serpent who spits vile (read: inconvenient truth). Because when we learn the truth our eyes will truly be open. The truth is greater than fiction and I fear this truth is something we can't handle. So perhaps those that do know agree it should not be shared.

If reality is nothing more than our own perception and everything is relative to that perception. Then the real truth is nothing more then an alteration of what is known now? Signifying what? What is gained by understanding the truth? Freedom? Perhaps, perhaps not. What if the truth is we were slaves, we are slaves, and will forever be slaves. Not just to our human handlers but those who handle them? Could you handle that truth?
edit on 11-2-2013 by masta12d because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by masta12d

yes i can handle that truth. i have no other option... i know we are slaves in general... and will be... we are created to be slaves... lemuria is long time gone...

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   
slavyanin.org...

fandalism.com...
edit on 2/11/2013 by dragnik because: addition of photo

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I can't help but notice that the center of that machine in the diagram looks like a prayer mosque. What if prayer mosques were patterned after these machines? I tend to believe that many of the objects venerated by ancient religion and in ancient symbolism are depictions of machines. The form without the function, much like the natives on that island who built straw and bamboo models of the airplanes the WW2 pilots landed in.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
In the Indian mythology to be a Daitya or Danava is not a flattering reference. Daityas/Danavas/Asuras, although acknowledged to be powerful, are considered the lowest form of human existence completely lacking in morals.

Anyone who finds those references flattering and attempts to identify one's roots to them has to be a Daitya/Danava/Asura indeed.

If those texts are any indication, while the Daityas/Danavas/Asuras do have their heyday, inevitably they fall because of overreach or divine intervention

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
This topic has been discussed MANY times before.

Here are a few of the reference threads on this:

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread111071/pg1

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread104724/pg1

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread560173/pg1

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread407578/pg1

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread150313/pg1

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread190673/pg1

www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread343791/pg1

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Observor

This article shows how the Proto-European Aryans, like the Celts, were originally a Vedic people called the Danavas or Sudanavas (good Danavas) connected to Vedic kings, sages and yogis.

www.vedanet.com...

There were good danavas along with bad danavas, perhaps these two groups split and began fighting with each other. Its interesting to note that in India they say the asuras are bad but the devas are good whilst Zoroastrians in Iran say the complete opposite. Could it be that in the ancient world politics was either pro asura or pro devas. Buddha rejected the vedic teachings in his day because they were being manipulated to reflect new political agendas, one of those changes was to daemonise the asuras who in the most ancient text are not an evil force. This may have been due to political/religious tensions with Iran.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Whilst wars and advanced civilizations has been discuses nobody has until now shown who the danavas are and their connection to Europe which is what this thread is about.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

There were good danavas along with bad danavas, perhaps these two groups split and began fighting with each other.

There is no consistency between the Vedas and Puranas. the latter being used to make the claims in the OP. Daitya/Danava/Asura are clearly despised terms in the Puranas regardless of any ambivalence in the Vedas.

Its interesting to note that in India they say the asuras are bad but the devas are good whilst Zoroastrians in Iran say the complete opposite.

I don't know about 'deva' being a derogatory term for ancient Iranians, but Asura (Ahura in ancient Iranian speak) is definitely an exalted term with Ahura Mazda (the wise Asura) being the God of Zorostrianism.

So yes, it is quite possible that two clans, which originally inhabited the same lands became antagonistic, got geographically separated and demonised each other. However I am unaware of any ancient Iranian texts detailing the technological marvels of their own, while the Indian Puranas do indeed describe technologically superior but morally inferior Asuras/Danavas/Daityas.

Could it be that in the ancient world politics was either pro asura or pro devas. Buddha rejected the vedic teachings in his day because they were being manipulated to reflect new political agendas, one of those changes was to daemonise the asuras who in the most ancient text are not an evil force. This may have been due to political/religious tensions with Iran.

May be. But the most well known explanation for Buddha's rejection of the Vedas attributes it to the animal sacrifices and consumption of meat during Vedic rituals both of which went against his teachings. An explanation that, to me, is much simpler and likely true. After all if revisionism of the Vedas is what he was objecting to, why reject the source instead of the revisionism?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Byrd

Does it matter? They are old conversations about the matter and not even the same as what was written in this thread.

A new fresh conversation on the matter is always good to have.

Loved this thread mate, the connections are very impressive with alot of thought into such. It has put me into action to read more into the whole lot!

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I see the puranas listed and a reference to the fish sign by the OP.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Observor

Maya danava is listed in the rig veda itself which is the oldest vedic text:

The oldest reference to anything related to Maya is found in Rig Veda with the hymn Mayabheda (Rv.10.177). This is a very strange reference to Maya, his creations, his inventions and his capabilities. Rig Veda also contains a tribal name or a personal name 'Mayava' but we know nothing more about it.

ancientvoice.wikidot.com...:maya-in-the-vedas

Clearly the Indian government awarding maya danava the title Brahma Sri shows Asura was not a derogatory term since he is also called asura maya, not to mention that Varuna was also an Asura.

recognized as the founder of the tradition of India's sacred architecture. Sthapati, who holds the esteemed title Brahma Sri, awarded to him by the government of India for his achievements in the field of architecture

I'm surprised you don't think there is any reference to flying gods in Zoroastrianism considering the most popular image of Ahura (Asura) Mazda is him flying in his winged vehicle called a faravahar

One possible reason why the Daevas became demons in Iran is this: At about the same time as the Indians were writing the last part of the RigVeda, a very thoughtful man named Zoroaster appeared in Iran. He thought and thought a lot about why there was goodness and badness in the world. Finally, he told everyone what he had been thinking about. And one of those things was that Daevas were not to be trusted because they could not tell the difference between truth and lies. After some time Zoroaster became very popular for his ideas. And so, with time, the Daevas became demons in Iran.

In both cases, the one side did not know what the other side was thinking. So in India only the Asuras became demons. And in Iran only the Daevas became demons.

simple.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Loving this thread and the connections made between vedic/norse mythologies. :-)

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
On Yogeesh (the guy in the video):

Although the guy in the video might genuinely believe what he is saying. The truth is what he is saying about the moon having an atmosphere is simply not true.

Although there are some signs that the moon may have once had a magnetic field that would have helped protect an atmosphere, the moon doesn't have enough mass to therefore have enough gravity to therefore hold the air molecules down in order to keep an atmosphere from just blowing away in the first place.

seds.org...

-Alien

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

The Aztac and Norse god of war both have one hand.. I'm betting on connection.
reply to post by NJoyZ

I wonder how the Aztec god of war lost his hand?

Tyr (Reluctant Nordic God of War) lost his to Fenrir Grey wolf. (Son of the Giantess Angrboða and Loki). He had to shackle the Wolf because it got so big and consumed everything in its path. Does sound somewhat like an army. Perhaps the wolf represents children of or the army of and these "Gods" are figureheads of families or tribes.

If they are connected, then there must be a similar story surrounding the loss of the hand.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join