It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$1 Million Dollar REWARD for DORNER

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Seeking leads in a massive manhunt, Los Angeles authorities on Sunday offered a $1 million reward for information leading to the arrest of Christopher Dorner, the former police officer suspected in three killings.
Source

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Dead or alive?...

I presume he'll turn up, self inflicting gunshot wound. dead.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
Dead or alive?...

I presume he'll turn up, self inflicting gunshot wound. dead.
I'm not sure...but one minute they say he's a "suspect" and the next we have this:

"Our dedication to catch this killer remains steadfast," Villaraigosa said. "We will not tolerate this reign of terror."
Well, is he a "suspect" or the "killer"? Notice the word "terror"? Hmmmm

I'm CERTAIN...this is where he's at!

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
Dead or alive?...

Los Angeles authorities on Sunday offered a $1 million reward for information leading to the arrest of Christopher Dorner

Unless they can arrest a dead man, I'm going to say the reward only applies to "alive".

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Oh yea what about te reign I terror try inflict on the people of this country everyday?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   
He cant be that hard to find...he's a 300lb brother in the snow....

Dawg The Bounty hunter would have him in custody by now....

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I'll repost my response from another thread:

How in the hell can a broke police department in the almost bankrupt state of California come up with 1 million dollars for information on someones capture? Desperate times call for desperate measures I guess, just hope the poor sap that's looking to get a 1 million dollar pay day with information doesn't end up getting an infamous California state 1 million dollar IOU instead.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_
just hope the poor sap that's looking to get a 1 million dollar pay day with information doesn't end up getting an infamous California state 1 million dollar IOU instead.

Just hope that when the "poor sap" sees this suspect that they call the police regardless of any reward. It's a sad state of affairs in American society if folks need to be bribed into reporting criminal sightings, activity, etc.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by theillusion

Well, is he a "suspect" or the "killer"?

I guess in the eyes of the law he's a suspect , in the eyes of the police he's a killer as they know he did it.

Notice the word "terror"? Hmmmm

Terror would sum it up if you are on his list .

I'm CERTAIN...this is where he's at!

How can you be certain that he wouldn't hijack a vehicle and its occupants to get to where he needs to go ?

edit on 10-2-2013 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Been living in LA for 12 years already. We got the most crooked/twisted cops around here and I'm not even going to start telling the stories of my incounters.

I'm not surprised for a second that one of their donut-dipping piggy buddies has lost his mind.

LAPD is desperate and scared.

Hey Doner, take out the rest of your scumbag buddies while you are still alive. You know they won't let you live if they find you.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Please post your updates on this manhunt here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks

**Thread Closed**

edit on Sun Feb 10 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

top topics

join