It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Is It! China Surpasses U.S. As Number One Global Trading Power (Quote)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Now, I'm not a Financial Expert at all but - I can surely add two and two together and I don't come up with Five. It looks like the fears of the last few years are culminating in such a way that the big bang is about to hit and March looks likely to be the month when the SHTF.

TextThis Is It! China Surpasses U.S. As Number One Global Trading Power

This article is certainly worth the read, like me you may not follow it all but you will certainly get the gist of what is about to come down.

www.activistpost.com...

TextFor the past decade, China has been slowly but surely issuing Yuan-denominated bonds and securities around the globe, while simultaneously forming bilateral trade agreements with multiple nations and cutting out the U.S. dollar as the world reserve currency.

This process has gone mostly ignored by the mainstream financial media. However, I and many other independent analysts could not overlook the red flags. I tried to summarize as much of the situation and facts as I could in my article ‘How The U.S. Dollar Will Be Replaced’, which was published in May of last year:

TextAs I have stated for many years, China is being groomed as an alternative economic engine in opposition to the United States, and that this will lead to an eventual dump by them of the Greenback. This scenario is not only based on my opinion, it has also been spoken of openly by elitist financiers, including George Soros:

THIS IS SERIOUS STUFF:

TextThe time has come. China is nearly ready for IMF inclusion. Volatility around the world is high.

Our government has a final decision to make on the Fiscal Cliff in March, not to mention the sudden push for possible gun registration and confiscation. My instincts tell me that so many explosive aspects coalescing together at the same tenuous moment is not a coincidence.

The next few months call for hyper-vigilance and every ounce of energy we can muster to educate as many people as possible in as short a time as possible. I say again, China has surpassed the U.S. in global trade. A drop of the dollar is the obvious next step…

Now we also have the follwing taking place - all evidence that the Sh... is definately about to hit a very big Fan. And when hunger hits the belly there's no turning back.

TextMeat Industry May Shut Down For Weeks Due To U.S. Spending Cuts

www.huffingtonpost.com...

TextWASHINGTON, Feb 8 (Reuters) - The Obama administration warned on Friday that across-the-board spending cuts set to take effect in March may result in furloughing every U.S. meat and poultry inspector for two weeks, causing the meat industry to shut down.

By law, meatpackers and processors are not allowed to ship beef, pork, lamb and poultry meat without the Agriculture Department's inspection seal. The prospect of mass furloughs of meat and food inspectors was part of a broader White House warning about the effects of the potential spending cuts on everyday life.

Meatpackers said a shut-down would devastate consumers as well as their industry. President Barack Obama and congressional Republicans still must resolve differences over spending cuts and tax increases, dubbed the "fiscal cliff," which essentially was delayed by both sides from happening on Jan. 1 and was pushed back until March.

Hope you have plenty of Meat in your Freezer!

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Not that we all didn't know it was coming but the warnings are getting louder and louder and much more frequent.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Severin

You're right! Although folks do know it's coming, I really don't think they realise just how bad it will be and most will be stunned into inaction due to shock when it does happen.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

I don't know about this so can you tell me how my life is going to change?

That way I'll know better how to prepare.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

As you alone know your personal circumstances, I guess the first place to start would be to read the full article and associated articles and then you alone will learn how it may/may not effect you. Knowledge is power but can't be handed to you on a plate.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest
reply to post by quedup

I don't know about this so can you tell me how my life is going to change?

That way I'll know better how to prepare.

Well let's say you could end up on a pile of dead bodies in a far away field.

new topics

top topics

join