It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could This Be the End of Obama? Dr. Orly Taitz, ESQ to Speak in a Conference of All the Justices of

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

I wonder much money this group of beacons of truth have made off of all this.
Books...
Websites...
Interviews on FOX....

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

If this were ever come to pass, Obama being dismissed and his presidency considered illegitimate, it would be the greatest Constitutional crisis ever. The ramifications would be far reaching. There would have to be other heads to roll as this could not have been accomplished with low level operatives.

The larger troubling matter would be having Uncle Joe as president. I think he is the true evil mastermind behind everything. His faux pas that make him come off as human and somewhat down to earth are just a facade to hide the real person.

On another note, I just watched Chris Wallace interview Nancy Pelosi while having dinner. I didn't know whether I should cry or puke. Well puking wasn't an option. I had just made a tremendous Bolognese sauce and wasn't going to let the interview spoil that. Man that lady is a dumb as a doorknob. It's no wonder this country is going down the toilet. You can see she was in way over her head even with the mild mannered Wallace tossing nothing more than medium speed pitches at her. Then Wallace went to McCain and he wasn't much better. Both McCain and Pelosi were all asunder about sequestration. I hope it comes to pass. Sequestration was the safety valve they all agreed upon. Now it's the only thing that will get any of them to reduce any form of spending. It's basically peanuts compared to what we're spending. This is all just a sham and both parties are culpable.

Oh back to Citizen Obama-or-not, unfortunately I don't think this will go anywhere and that is a travesty in and of itself as those that are the gatekeepers of our nation, our liberty and our republic, are all in the tank or are not strong enough or heroic enough to do anything about it. Their self-interests and fear are stronger than the willingness to do the right thing.

edit on 10-2-2013 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2013 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

unfortunately I don't think this will go anywhere and that is a travesty in and of itself

Why is it a travesty if a myth never goes anywhere?

Travesties people care less about than a bogus story of a Kenyan President:
Kill Lists
Indefinite Detention of Americans
Too Big to Jail

I could go on and on.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22
unfortunately I don't think this will go anywhere

Why should it go anywhere? All birthers have are lies and about 200 failed court cases....

and that is a travesty in and of itself as those that are the gatekeepers of our nation, our liberty and our republic, are all in the tank or are not strong enough or heroic enough to do anything about it.

Why is it a travesty, and why should the "gatekeepers" do anything about birther claims based on lies?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by Bilk22

unfortunately I don't think this will go anywhere and that is a travesty in and of itself

Why is it a travesty if a myth never goes anywhere?

Travesties people care less about than a bogus story of a Kenyan President:
Kill Lists
Indefinite Detention of Americans
Too Big to Jail

I could go on and on.

Myth huh? Why don't you go on and on as I see you think an awful lot of yourself and your opinions to offer up a blog. Why don't you tell us what you will be saying if it does go further? Can it not be true because you don't believe it's true? Is that evidence? There appears to be more evidence that he is a Kenyan president than not, based on the only evidence offered to date is a suspect birth certificate. That's pretty much the thread that hold this presidency in place.

So go on and on. I'll actually read what you have to say.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bilk22
based on the only evidence offered to date is a suspect birth certificate. That's pretty much the thread that hold this presidency in place.

Another birther lie, there is nothing suspect about Obama's 2 birth certificates both certified by the state of hawaii, just birthers not understanding anything about how a scanner works or how the law actually works.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

Obama is on the complete opposite side of the political scale as me so............Try again.

Nah they don't have to "try again" telling what people to do as if they own them is just like dear old dad.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Who told anyone what to do?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

reply to post by neo96

Who told anyone what to do?

Seriously?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

What does my blog have to do with anything?

All the evidence that says Obama isn't American is manufactured tripe meant to coddle feelings people have about someone they don't like... for whatever reason.

Do you really think Republicans in office during the time of the 2008 Campaign wouldn't have preferred John McCain as President? If there was anything to any of this nonsense how was he declared eligible for office?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Telling someone to get over it... you have a problem with this?
I'm pretty sure I've seen you do it plenty.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

The tax ruling on Obamacare was absurdly simple as well for the USSC and they screwed it up, Roberts caving specifically.

I have no faith they will get the birth origin call right either. Obama is here to stay unfortunately.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

reply to post by neo96

Telling someone to get over it... you have a problem with this?
I'm pretty sure I've seen you do it plenty.

Yes I do I have problems with someone telling me who my family is I also have problems with those who say "get over it" anytime they are critical of our dad, the lord and savior.

If some people have a problem with that maybe they are the ones who need to get over it since we established it's alright to tell people that.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

"Our First Family" that's what they are. That's what the family of the President has been called since... I dunno when, a long time though.

One does not have to support batsht crazy to be opposed to Obama.
edit on 10-2-2013 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   

reply to post by Bilk22

What does my blog have to do with anything?

All the evidence that says Obama isn't American is manufactured tripe meant to coddle feelings people have about someone they don't like... for whatever reason.

Do you really think Republicans in office during the time of the 2008 Campaign wouldn't have preferred John McCain as President? If there was anything to any of this nonsense how was he declared eligible for office?

You make a specious argument and expect people to take you seriously?

For the record, I liked Obama when he appeared at the DNC in 2004. I liked what he said and how he appeared unaffected by DC politics. He seemed honest. Then when he announced his candidacy, I said ok I can give him a chance and see what he has to say and offer. However since that day, he's been everything but what I expected. So don't paint with with your broad brush. The guy is a phony liar and a fugazie president that in actuality is the puppet of some other entity. He's a front man. If there is justice in this world, it will be exposed. If not, you're as doomed as the rest of us blogger.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Bilk22

I write, I hope people take me seriously but I don't expect them to.

For the record I liked Obama too, I voted for him the 1st time. It didn't take me long (with some help from some ATS posters and Occupy) to see what was really going on. I don't know if you noticed but some of things I listed in my 1st reply to you are things I hold against Obama. I think he's a threat to liberty.

All that said though, it doesn't mean I have to believe every bit of nonsense that paints him in a negative light. Him not being American is nonsense and it bothers me to see legit things ignored while people drown in delusion.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by HIWATT

The people spoke but that does not mean that the candidacy was a fraud. Do you think that if he applied for college admission and student loans as a Foreign Student (and produced foreign citizenship papers) that he was a Natural Born US Citizen? Why have those records been sealed? (Wasn't that his first EO in term 1?).

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

reply to post by Bilk22

I write, I hope people take me seriously but I don't expect them to.

For the record I liked Obama too, I voted for him the 1st time. It didn't take me long (with some help from some ATS posters and Occupy) to see what was really going on. I don't know if you noticed but some of things I listed in my 1st reply to you are things I hold against Obama. I think he's a threat to liberty.

All that said though, it doesn't mean I have to believe every bit of nonsense that paints him in a negative light. Him not being American is nonsense and it bothers me to see legit things ignored while people drown in delusion.

Why do you dismiss out of hand the idea that he isn't a natural born citizen? His life's background certainly lends itself to the possibility. The fact that his mother was out of country a lot and the type of life she led makes it ver possible. There' has been no other president whose past is such a mystery. There's been no other president to my knowledge that has no immediate family to speak of or at least accessible to the public in some way. At the very least, you have to admit it is unusual.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join