It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could This Be the End of Obama? Dr. Orly Taitz, ESQ to Speak in a Conference of All the Justices of

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Surely Orly must suspect by now that she's a total laughing stock? Every time I see that she's made an announcement I roll my eyes and smirk at the oncoming car crash.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister
So does this end it, and from now on all the birthers will take their facts onto the internet and no longer into the court system?

No, so far birthers have lost every court case they have started, almost 200 of them - so why should they stop now?

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
double post
edit on 17-2-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by Aleister
So does this end it, and from now on all the birthers will take their facts onto the internet and no longer into the court system?

No, so far birthers have lost every court case they have started, almost 200 of them - so why should they stop now?

I think that they also like the media attention. They close their ears to the sound of chortling from the non-nutcases out there.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
As well as poor Orly losing at the Supreme court, Sibley in Sibley v. Obama also lost, so we once again have failures in court in birferstan, as expected.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by hellobruce

Originally posted by Bilk22
Well if this ever gets before the SCOTUS then maybe we'll see the evidence provided by each side.

Once again poor Orly fails in court.... DENIED!

Actually, they had to deny it, since the present matter seeks a stays of events that have ALREADY OCCURRED, it's impossible for the Court to grant the request for a stay.

and here's the link to the Docket

and the latest decision in Sibley vs Obama is here.....it's a good read - I especially like this bit:

Sibley fails to establish any of these factors here. It is inconceivable that Sibley could prevail on the merits of his case, for the reasons given in this Court's disposition of his previous case.

edit on 19-2-2013 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join