It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could This Be the End of Obama? Dr. Orly Taitz, ESQ to Speak in a Conference of All the Justices of

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Supplemental brief for the Supreme Court of the United States

It looks as though Dr. Orly Taitz, ESQ has finally made it to the top of the process and will be addressing the Justices of the Supreme Court on February 16, 2013. She has compiled so much evidence, so many witnesses and documentation that she has finally pushed through all the red tape. This should be very good news to the "Birthers" and "Truthers" in regards to Obamas alleged illegal position in the White House.

Here are some quotes from her supplemental brief.

315 MILLION U.S. CITIZENS DEMAND TO KNOW, WHO IS COMMITTING TREASON AND AIDING AND ABETTING THE USURPATION OF THE U.S. PRESIDENCY: IS IT DONE BY 9 JUSTICES OF THE SUPREME COURT OR BY THE STAFF ATTORNEYS AND CLERKS OF THE COURT WHO HAVE HIDDEN THE PLEADINGS AND EVIDENCE IN THIS CASE FROM THE JUSTICES

ACTIONS OF THE U.S. ATTORNEYS, AGS AND JUDGES DURING OBAMA REGIME ARE AKIN TO ACTIONS OF THE LAW ENFORCEMENT AND JUDICIARY IN NAZI GERMANY FROM 1932 TILL 1932, AND IF NOT CHANGED WILL LEAD TO THE PATTERN OF NAZI GERMANY FROM 1942-1945.

Please read the entire brief as the evidence and information along with the allegations are quite intense, and I am sure, if you are familiar with Dr. Orly Taitz you expect nothing less.

I would say good luck Mr. President, but if he is indeed legit he wont need it. Honestly, I think this is simply going to be laughed out of the conference instead of actually being accepted as there would be so much controversy and indictments that would come out of finding him guilty of treason and removing him from the White House.

What say you ATS?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Ill keep my fingers crossed.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   

It looks as though Dr. Orly Taitz, ESQ has finally made it to the top of the process and will be addressing the Justices of the Supreme Court on February 16, 2013.
Uh oh. The 16th is Saturday. Do they work on Saturday? The petition conference on on the 15th. I hope she got the date right. That case number doesn't seem to fit the format though.

www.scotusblog.com...
edit on 2/10/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Yeah ok, sure she has. That's why she gets every case she has ever tried gets thrown out of court.

Stay distracted, gullibles.

edit on 10-2-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
You guys know this just means that she has failed to convince all the lower courts of her claims right? That aside, the chances of this getting to arguments are virtually zero.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   
i reckon this a case of too big to fail, the court will consider whether doing justice will do more harm than good, if they decide that carrying out justice will do more harm to the country than good then they will just refuse to hear the case or let injustice stand.
edit on 10-2-2013 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Agarta

Interesting agarta, S and F

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

he is not eligible to be a President in the White House or a janitor in the White House

Gold

I agree though, kick him out. He's a BUM.
And make sure all his handlers and bootlickers go with him.

+19 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Orly Taitz is already a laughing stock and is quick on her way to becoming the poster child for desperation. I can honestly foresee a day when the act of flogging a dead horse is referred to, universally, as "pulling an Orly".

She does, however, serve one significant purpose in life. When folks scream about how the current POTUS is a tyrant who violates every fundamental rule of democracy and is willing to kill children to get his way - we can use common sense and reply by saying "If that is the case - then why hasn't Orly Taitz just been disappeared?"

The fact of the matter is that I think she's done America a horrible injustice and I wouldn't be surprised if the future proves her out to be a government sponsored agent provocateur of some kind. She has kept a large portion of the country distracted from the real issues in Washington for over four years now. Rather than addressing a corrupt lobby, a corrupt Congress, and a myriad of other very real and pressing issues... many people have wasted their time focused upon an issue that has been shot down, over and over again, as false.

~Heff

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
It looks as though Dr. Orly Taitz, ESQ has finally made it to the top of the process and will be addressing the Justices of the Supreme Court on February 16, 2013.

Wrong, she will not be addressing anyone at the Supreme court, they will not even hear her nonsense. She sent an appeal to one judge there, it was rejected, she sent it to another judge. To stop her sending it to every other judge in turn Judge Roberts sent it to conference. Thus it will be rejected by all of them, it will not even be discussed.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Nope. Nothing on the 16th. Bummer for Orly if she misses her date.
www.supremecourt.gov...

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

This our first family, get over it.

Obama won the popular election, get over it.

Obama was born in Hawaii and is a US citizen, get over it.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaterBottle

This our first family, get over it.

Obama won the popular election, get over it.

Obama was born in Hawaii and is a US citizen, get over it.

It's going to feel good when he gets sent packing and all the OBOTS around here (and everywhere else) are finally forced to realize the man is a # shill.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by HIWATT
It's going to feel good when he gets sent packing

That will be in 4 years time, when the next president takes office.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Found it. Someone want to tell Orly she has the wrong date (and docket number)?
12A606
edit on 2/10/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by HIWATT

You call me an O-bot because I posted FACTS

Obama is on the complete opposite side of the political scale as me so............Try again.

I'm sorry that you live in a fantasy where Obama isn't president or an American.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Orly Taitz winning a court case?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Could she be fined again? By the US Supremes this time?
www.nydailynews.com...
edi t on 2/10/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   
The end of Obama in the White House will be in just less then 4 years. That is my prediction anyway.

I had almost completely forgot about all this birther stuff..... until today.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Supreme Court to review case on Obama's forged documents

On Wednesday, Chief Justice John Roberts of the Supreme Court scheduled a birther case brought on by Orly Taitz which calls into question Barack Hussein Obama's eligibility to be president of the United States. Dr. Taitz, a lawyer from Santa Margarita, Calif., also made the announcement on her website on Jan. 9.
www.examiner.com...
As of this writing, major news networks such as ABC, Fox News, CBS, and NBC have yet to report on the high court's decision to review Barack Hussein Obama's eligibility to hold political office in the United States or any of its territories. The case is identified as Edward Noonan, et al., v. Deborah Bowen, California Secretary of State.

On Feb. 15, all nine justices will gather in conference to review whether Obama used forged government documents and fake identification in order to get elected as commander-in-chief. Edward Noonan, et al., contend that if Obama had been ineligible to run in 2008, other Democratic candidates should have replaced him on the presidential ballot. Additionally, electoral votes from states such as California that went towards Obama should have been deemed null and void.

The Supreme Court's website shows that docket file no. 12A606 was originally denied by Justice Anthony Kennedy, a Reagan appointee, on Dec. 13. On Jan. 9, Chief Justice Roberts sent Dr. Taitz's application to the full court for a review scheduled for Feb. 15.

edit on 042828p://bSunday2013 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join