It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

er, a query, does this sound like subconscious chi projection ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I was at dinner today, with my sister and parents for her birthday along with her 2 kids

I was actually talking to her, about, movie related news and she was juggling the attentions of her children

yesterday, she had a falling out with her partner,

suddenly the knife she was holding literally leapt out of her hand

it left us all baffled

has anyone heard of something like, this as I am not saying it was specifically, kinesis, but it seemed really strange, I have experienced strange things with chi in the past, and it's often subconscious projection and power and wondered

anyone else, have experience/their perspective on this

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Dharma Employee

I don't think chi projection and telekinesis are the same thing...

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I am just shooting this out there, dude, I am not sure, what happened, some label things, differently, chi fighting for example, is the direction of chi in a physical way, without touch, telekinesis, the movement of objects with the mind, etc, which effectively, would be charged with chi energy in the first instance, but they are just labels and definitions, to best understand phenonoma and life etc

sounds like semantics, you are discussing

oh well, perhaps someone has experienced something similiar

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

This sounds like a valid explanation yes. Although the only thing that's ever happened to me is dimming/flickering of lights when I'm in a mood I can see where you are coming from, I guess I've never had that amount of energy build up as I'm generally pretty calm. Pretty interesting though, how did everyone react?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Emotions, particularly strong emotions, wreck havoc with frequencies and energies. Some people pop light bulbs whenever they are in a mood, others induce headaches, tremors, or shakes.

I don't think it is chi. To me, chi is more representative of the innate life force in everyone. Frequencies, on the other hand are part of us on every level in a quantum physics paradigm. I think that spirits feed off of our energies, and what your sister experienced may be more representative of a spirit or poltergeist like phenomenon. It was pretty harmless, so I would not fret too much about it though.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
well, yes, I have had too many experiences of blowing out lighbulbs and what not

we were all a bit gobsmacked

my sister, who is much of the time, very grounded and earthed often gently mocks all my stories of kundalini, past life connections, and other, it turns out has been experiencing a lot of pyschic/presences stuff in her house of late, my mother latter told me

my niece has been for some time talking past life stuff for the last 6 months and regularly talks ghosts that kinda thing etc

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

That's pretty interesting, seems more and more people are having these kinds of experiences lately.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
it nice to not feel like the complete kook for a change, I find it refreshing more are experiencing, this stuff, because at least, for a change, I have some company, in all my weird experiences, alongside the day to day stuff

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dharma Employee
it nice to not feel like the complete kook for a change, I find it refreshing more are experiencing, this stuff, because at least, for a change, I have some company, in all my weird experiences, alongside the day to day stuff

There's no such thing as a "kook" really, it's just a term used by people who are close minded and can't understand! Anyway I'm the same I couldn't talk about any of this stuff with people I know!

top topics

join