It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are abducted by a violent alien race ...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Can I get some hints?

What are they afraid of?
What is their religion?
Do they have any weaknesses?
Are they just sadistic?

Glad you posted this Beez...I was wondering those things myself.

Also, does killing one of *them* go towards my monthly count....

Des

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

An interesting question.

One that I'll have to give some thought to.

Hey, you fake-nice bunny! I've seen your twisted, evil, heinous stories! So, I want you to describe your first kill. Who is he/she? What does he do? Why him? How do you do the deed and get away with it? How do you feel about it after it's done? I imagine that at least one of the abductees will get his kicks out of killing. Of course, the rest of you will have to put a leash on him so he doesn't kill more than necessary. No bonus points for killing extra, but killing more only increases the odds of him getting caught, and you don't want that.

Are YOU that killer?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

An interesting question.

One that I'll have to give some thought to.

Hey, you fake-nice bunny! I've seen your twisted, evil, heinous stories! So, I want you to describe your first kill. Who is he/she? What does he do? Why him? How do you do the deed and get away with it? How do you feel about it after it's done? I imagine that at least one of the abductees will get his kicks out of killing. Of course, the rest of you will have to put a leash on him so he doesn't kill more than necessary. No bonus points for killing extra, but killing more only increases the odds of him getting caught, and you don't want that.

Are YOU that killer?

I'd kill a crack dealer then spend the next 29 days looking for the next abductee. I'd then either hitch a ride to kill them, or booby-trap the abductee, or send a false abductee.

How advanced are they?

How do they go about abducting?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
This is just sick. These are the kind of mental gymnastics psycho killers use. I realize it's supposedly all hypothetical, but it's still sick.

You never played Dungeons & Dragons?

Sorry for you.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Can I get some hints?

What are they afraid of?
What is their religion?
Do they have any weaknesses?
Are they just sadistic?
Is there a pattern to their abductions?
Can someone predict an abduction?
edit on 10-2-2013 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

We have been returned to planet earth without this information. We know only this much:

1. We have seen their weapon reduce several life-sustaining planets to smoke and ash in mere seconds.
2. They watch our every move through our own eyes.
3. Some of the aliens may be planning to mutiny.
4. We must each kill one human per month to save 7 billion.
--------------------------
Questions:
1. Why are these aliens playing with us instead of just obliterating our planet? Have they run out of enough energy to fire up their planet-killing weapon?
2. Will the rebel alien contact us in some way to keep us informed of what's going on?
3. How do we to get our governments involved without one of us being apprehended and locked up?
4. Does the military have any secret weapons that offer even the slightest hope of destroying the aliens?
5. If we are to have any chance of coming out of this alive we need to find a way to get back on that alien ship to help with the rebellion, or at least kill the leader. How do we do this? I'm thinking that one rebel alien MUST stay in contact with us.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

I'd coordinate with the rebel alien to get abducted again. Information is key. To make an impact, they must be doing massive abductions.

Again, I'd kill a drug dealer per month while gathering info.

They are getting into OUR heads, I'd want to get inside THEIRS.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

... then spend the next 29 days looking for the next abductee. I'd then either hitch a ride to kill them, or booby-trap the abductee, or send a false abductee.

How advanced are they?

How do they go about abducting?

Whaaaat??? You would kill one of us? Why? That would only increase the number of people YOU would have to kill each month. Don't do that! lol

Hey, you were on the ship with the rest of us. How advanced do you think they are?

As for how they took us (using the blizzard we just went through in New England), I remember being stranded at night, in the blizzard, on the highway behind a bunch of cars. I thought that maybe a there had been an accident until I saw (or barely saw through the heavy snowfall) a rather large dark gray disk up ahead, with people being pulled out of their cars by rather large beings in strange protective suits. In a panic I got out of my car to help or at least to see what was going on. That's when two of them grabbed me and injected something into my neck. That's all I remember until I woke up on the spaceship.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Yes, I'd kill. I'd kill to extend the life sentence given o the planet. I'd kill the killers, the sick, the predators. If only to stay alive long enough to keep the innocent safe.

As far as abductions go, if there was a way to predict an abduction event, then sending a suicide "bomber" might be the way to go to stop them.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

reply to post by jiggerj

I'd coordinate with the rebel alien to get abducted again. Information is key. To make an impact, they must be doing massive abductions.

Again, I'd kill a drug dealer per month while gathering info.

They are getting into OUR heads, I'd want to get inside THEIRS.

Good! I think massive abductions, too. The thirty of us were abducted in the same area. The aliens are probably abducting the same amount of people from other regions of the world - those evil bastids.

It's my turn to kill. Gawd, I don't want to do this! There are no drug dealers around. No drunks or even prostitutes! What do I do! I HAVE to kill someone or every living thing on this planet will die!

It's late. I go to the all night store and wait outside. I have a heavy jacket with a hood so I can't be recognized. If no one shows up I'm going to have to go in and kill the old store owner.

Wait a minute! I think there's someone in there. The owner looks panicked, like he's being robbed. I see a smallish man running out of the store. No car, he's on foot.

I chase him as I hear sirens - the store owner had to have called the cops.

I catch up with the thief and knock him down. The first thing I see is a gun in his belt. I grab it and point it at his chest. I pulled the trigger. Gawd it's loud!

I stand and look at the thief. Oh my gawd it's just a stupid kid, maybe 15.

I'm sick to my soul, but I run.

I now have a gun.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
the abductees all kill each other.
aliens go home.

dude! that story could be real close to the truth, good one!

No, no. The abductees must continue to kill, maybe months, maybe years. When the killing stops, bye-bye planet earth.

Yo also know that if an abductee gets killed, you then have to kill two people each month.
edit on 2/10/2013 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

at some point the abductees would all be dead, either by natural or accidental means.

if the alien rebels had not intervened yet, then destruction of the planet would commence.

realizing this, the abductee force would have to develop a cloning process to extend their lives and the life of the 'contract'.

the cloning process most likely would require a source of biological material.
to get that would now require additional killing.

also the technology for implanting would have to be developed to continue their monitoring.

some of the clones would malfunction in some way.
so backup clones must be produced.

this creates a new problem, as the additional clones are required to conform to the contract. the killings increase again.

repeated cloning causes breakdowns in the original dna structure.
also congenitive diseases.

to combat that the abductee force must broaden their dna base.

they begin to mate with each other, producing additional offspring that must conform to the 'contract'.

the number of dead required to fullfill the contract has begun to get so large that the group is in great danger of being exposed.

this requires them to gain control of society. they form governments and countries.

their 'saviour' has not come yet, they must continue with the killings.

they form religions and pit them against each other as a means of meeting their growing 'quota'.

after many eons of waiting, 9/11 happens, their victims become aware of their activities.

i'll be back in a few years with the rest of the story.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Hope this is the correct forum because, hopefully, this can only be a fantasy (or rather, your worst nightmare).

YOU MUST KILL HUMANS IN ORDER TO SAVE THE PLANET

You and a bunch of others have been abducted by a violent alien race. In their spaceship they take you to planets where life exists, and they make you watch as they blow up these planets. You quickly come to understand that their technology is way beyond anything we humans have.

One ugly, purple, alien informs all of the abductees that it is the alien belief that all life has no right to exist, except their own species. It is their prime directive to travel the universe and kill, kill, kill. However, they do enjoy toying with other life forms, so you are offered a way to save planet earth. You will be returned to earth where each of the abductees must kill one human per month. All it takes is for one of you to not comply and the whole planet gets immediately obliterated.

There are about thirty abductees. You will have microscopic cameras implanted in your brain so that the aliens can watch you kill. While your camera is being implanted, the alien performing this procedure whispers to you that not all of them want to destroy life, and if you can hold on for as long possible - if you can kill a few in order to save the many - there will be an alien uprising to put a stop to all this death.

Is this alien lying to you? Giving you false hope to ensure that you will kill in order to save the planet (to ensure that you will kill for their viewing pleasure)? You just don't know.

The only thing you are certain of is that earth will definitely explode if you DON'T kill.

So, the question is, will you do it?

How will you kill so that you don't get caught? Getting caught means you will be incarcerated and no longer able to kill - and the planet goes boom! How do you inform the human powers that be so they can work on a way to destroy the aliens, knowing that you'd probably just get locked up for life as a lunatic - and the planet goes boom!

Is there any way out of this that you can see?
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: I love coming up with ideas that keep my mind occupied for hours at a time. I hope you enjoy this one as much I will.

If it was as simple as killing the other abductees, one by one every month, then yes. If not, well it was nice knowing you all.
edit on 10-2-2013 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

Ah just saw the part about the abductees getting killed. Well If that's what it took I wouldn't mind. I've certainly lost the better part of my heart for the lot of this race a while ago. But at least one abductee is bound not to follow.
edit on 10-2-2013 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Oh please, there is so much more interesting and bizarre things occurring in this world surely you could use your time more wisely than to foist some silly fantasy on ATS
edit on 10-2-2013 by bladerunner44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   
More important:

Do they have purple alien females for me to breed with?

EDIT: oh come on... all I have to do is kill 1 human being per month and let them watch? Sure... theres lots of useless people on this planet who rape, torture, kill by the thousands, sell women, deal drugs to 6 year olds, teach them how to kill people... they dont even deserve their share of oxygen they breathe, so... yea I would kill 1 person a month.

Actually I would kill a few more, because I'm an overachiever and like to show I'm proactive and have initiative... would even bring trophies - predator style.

In the end I'm not here for "saving planet earth", its really only about purple chicks and fancy plasma weaponry...
edit on 10-2-2013 by FraternitasSaturni because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

30 people who have to become murderers to save mankind?

Start an abortion clinic. Everyone works one day a month. Except for February, double up on some days.

Yeah, that was a real lazy and sick response I know but it fits the criteria.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
reply to post by jiggerj

30 people who have to become murderers to save mankind?

Start an abortion clinic. Everyone works one day a month. Except for February, double up on some days.

Yeah, that was a real lazy and sick response I know but it fits the criteria.

Actually thats a pretty good idea... its legal plus you get some extra on the side.

I like you. Lets do business...

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by FraternitasSaturni

Sometimes I not only think outside the box, I think outside the room the box is in.

Are you talking about starting an abortion clinic? We can call it 'The Coat Hanger Clinic'.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Could kills be accumulative? Like could I kill 12 people all at once, and be good for that year? If so I'd get together with the other abductees and plan mass massacres every year to cover all of our quotas. If not, then I'd deem the whole thing impossible and shrug my shoulders, get some popcorn and enjoy watching the Apocalypse.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

This is just proof that anyone is capable of evil

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
No you don't do it. Whether the alien is lying to you or not what he is asking is to Kill your fellow man to save yourself? What you must ask yourself is do you deserve to live over your neighbor in a hostile enviroment? I myself believe I am equal to my fellow man.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Oh my God this thread is wild!

I doubt I would kill anyone because these beings are so violent , I think they would just end up killing us all off in the end anyway. Seems that they would actually enjoy the game while it's being played out.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join