It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are abducted by a violent alien race ...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Hope this is the correct forum because, hopefully, this can only be a fantasy (or rather, your worst nightmare).

YOU MUST KILL HUMANS IN ORDER TO SAVE THE PLANET

You and a bunch of others have been abducted by a violent alien race. In their spaceship they take you to planets where life exists, and they make you watch as they blow up these planets. You quickly come to understand that their technology is way beyond anything we humans have.

One ugly, purple, alien informs all of the abductees that it is the alien belief that all life has no right to exist, except their own species. It is their prime directive to travel the universe and kill, kill, kill. However, they do enjoy toying with other life forms, so you are offered a way to save planet earth. You will be returned to earth where each of the abductees must kill one human per month. All it takes is for one of you to not comply and the whole planet gets immediately obliterated.

There are about thirty abductees. You will have microscopic cameras implanted in your brain so that the aliens can watch you kill. While your camera is being implanted, the alien performing this procedure whispers to you that not all of them want to destroy life, and if you can hold on for as long possible - if you can kill a few in order to save the many - there will be an alien uprising to put a stop to all this death.

Is this alien lying to you? Giving you false hope to ensure that you will kill in order to save the planet (to ensure that you will kill for their viewing pleasure)? You just don't know.

The only thing you are certain of is that earth will definitely explode if you DON'T kill.

So, the question is, will you do it?

How will you kill so that you don't get caught? Getting caught means you will be incarcerated and no longer able to kill - and the planet goes boom! How do you inform the human powers that be so they can work on a way to destroy the aliens, knowing that you'd probably just get locked up for life as a lunatic - and the planet goes boom!

Is there any way out of this that you can see?
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: I love coming up with ideas that keep my mind occupied for hours at a time. I hope you enjoy this one as much I will.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
the abductees all kill each other.
aliens go home.

dude! that story could be real close to the truth, good one!

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

You have a very chilling imagination.

I would start killing only the worst of the worst criminals, then when they are gone move on to those who have a painful terminal illness and ask for merciful death. All the while looking for an angle to take vengence upon the same alien creatures who proposed the ultimatium.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
aliens go home.

No, no. The abductees must continue to kill, maybe months, maybe years. When the killing stops, bye-bye planet earth.

Yo also know that if an abductee gets killed, you then have to kill two people each month.
edit on 2/10/2013 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

OK, this is really a question that seeks an imaginary, yet immoral answer.

I'd probably consider dying with a clean personal conscience, and let the aliens get the bad karma for their choice to destroy our planet.

First, I'd negotiate, and try to find out if the killing must be direct.
I could help out by indirectly killing people through their own choices.
I could buy a liquor store, for example, and I'm sure one death per month can be indirectly traced to my business.
I could sell Chinese products in that hard plastic claw packaging, which must definitely kill some people every month, even if it just drives them to suicide.
I could volunteer in a hospital - the way state hospitals here are going a bit of euthanasia here and there won't be noticed, and maybe the aliens will give me a credit for extra deaths for my retirement.

Directly I'd join one of those hard-core cop outfits that deal with cash-in-transit heists and violent riots.
Not that they always aim to kill necessarily, but I'd probably get way with it.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tindalos2013
reply to post by jiggerj

You have a very chilling imagination.

I would start killing only the worst of the worst criminals, then when they are gone move on to those who have a painful terminal illness and ask for merciful death. All the while looking for an angle to take vengence upon the same alien creatures who proposed the ultimatium.

So, you would kill then? So would I. But, there are going to be times when you can't get to a bad guy. The end of your month is coming up - time is counting down. You have to kill someone soon. And remember, getting caught means the end of the world. You find yourself in a situation where only a child is available (maybe a four year old got lost in the woods). You HAVE to do it. Will you kill that child?

lol My stomach is turning just thinking about it.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
This is just sick. These are the kind of mental gymnastics psycho killers use. I realize it's supposedly all hypothetical, but it's still sick.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I they are that violrnt a race, I wouldn't trust the one saying to hold on. I would take my chances with the other humans. Maybe we don't have their technology, but maybe humanity has some smarts and can do something. I'd rather be dead than to have to live in such fear of never knowing if I was going to be next on the kill list. Then again, I've never been in such a position. hard to say unless you're actually facing such a reality.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman

First, I'd negotiate,

Remember, we're dealing with a cold-blooded alien leader. So his answer to you would be:

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
This is just sick. These are the kind of mental gymnastics psycho killers use. I realize it's supposedly all hypothetical, but it's still sick.

And, I suppose you don't watch 'The walking Dead', 'Falling Skies', vampire movies or Hellraiser... ?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
aliens go home.

No, no. The abductees must continue to kill, maybe months, maybe years. When the killing stops, bye-bye planet earth.

Yo also know that if an abductee gets killed, you then have to kill two people each month.

ah ha!
they keep adding rules!

soon you will be revealing our exact reality.

do the masons have a similar game they are playing?

"I hereby promise the Great Spirit Lucifer, Prince of Demons, that each year I will bring unto him a human soul to do with as as it may please him, and in return Lucifer promises to bestow upon me the treasures of the earth and fulfil my every desire for the length of my natural life.
If I fail to bring him each year the offering specified above, then my own soul shall be forfeit to him.

Signed..... [ Invocant signs pact with his own blood]

" The Secret Teachings of All Ages, page CIV, Manly Hall (33rd)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
I they are that violrnt a race, I wouldn't trust the one saying to hold on. I would take my chances with the other humans. Maybe we don't have their technology, but maybe humanity has some smarts and can do something. I'd rather be dead than to have to live in such fear of never knowing if I was going to be next on the kill list. Then again, I've never been in such a position. hard to say unless you're actually facing such a reality.

I contemplate these things as though I'm watching it on TV. So, YOU have the lead in this show. What do you think your viewers would want you to do? Think 'Dexter' and how popular that show is. He's the bad guy that everybody loves. Now, you're the good guy that HAS to kill.

Personally, I want to see you sweating out the last seconds before you condemn 7 billion people to death because of your personal morals. Then I want to see you thinking of your two little daughters, and then go crazy for a second and push your loving husband off a high rise building. Hey, you know it's what he would have wanted in order to save his kids.

And, who do you kill next month? Evil, huh?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

Maybe I'd embrace a hard-core form of religion and move further north in Africa and become an executioner.

Ha, let the alien slime-ball deal with that one!
I'll send them the heads.

Whosoever doesn't like that form of "sharia" can move to another country, like South Africa, the US, Canada, France or Australia.
It might still be questionable, but not really wrong from a politically correct form of cultural relativism.
All cultures are equal, and then this would be my culture.

edit on 10-2-2013 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman
reply to post by jiggerj

Maybe I'd embrace a hard-core form of religion and move further north in Africa and become an executioner.

Ha, let the alien slime-ball deal with that one!

The alien leader just fell in love with you.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jiggerj

The alien leader just fell in love with you.

Aha, off with his head!!!

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

And, I suppose you don't watch 'The walking Dead', 'Falling Skies', vampire movies or Hellraiser... ?

No, because those shows suck and twist one's mind into the disturbing realm where ideas like the one you've posted originate. I don't watch any CSI or cop-drama kill shows. I don't watch horror movies either.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
FYI

1. Seeing as you only have to kill one human per month, you still have to survive in this world. You have to work to support yourself. Still have to deal with family issues, or run away from them. Which would you do?

2. Remember, you can't get caught or killed. You also need to keep in touch with the other abductees, because if they get taken out of the game it falls to the rest of you keep the kills at 30 per month.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
An interesting question.

One that I'll have to give some thought to.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

No, because those shows suck and twist one's mind into the disturbing realm where ideas like the one you've posted originate. I don't watch any CSI or cop-drama kill shows. I don't watch horror movies either.

Okay, so go back to your bacon thread and let those with an imagination run with this.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Can I get some hints?

What are they afraid of?
What is their religion?
Do they have any weaknesses?
Are they just sadistic?
Is there a pattern to their abductions?
Can someone predict an abduction?
edit on 10-2-2013 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join