Helicopter Police Officer Harassing Woman in Desert

page: 1

join

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Not sure what to make of this but is it normal for police to be circling over
people then land and i.d. search and then a back ground check in america

The woman in the video says she was "Just exploring and picking up rocks"
but it does seem a little bit of overkill on the officers part as in parts of the
clip the highway can be seen about 200 meters away so not exactly in
the middle of nowhere up to no good.

So atser the lesson of this is keep on the roads and don't touch those rock.
edit on 10/2/2013 by skuly because: grammer/spelling take your pick

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
There is your tax dollars HARD at work. Sad that it is a sheriff too, he should know better.
edit on 10-2-2013 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
First they came to check ID's for kids outside parties and I said nothing, for I was no kid at outside parties.

Then they came to stop and frisk, to find guns and prevent crime and I said nothing, for I was no criminal looking to do harm

Now they come from the skies and land like Gods among us because they think there might be something worth the time to check out and harass someone over.

I'm not sure why we say nothing now.....when does it get to be too much, anyway?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I have a theory, they seem to enjoy watching us, and in turn using it against us. why just for the sake of argument can`t we turn this thing around. In comparison to guns in our country our personal video cameras outnumber the guns 10 to 1. So why can`t we start watching them as well? On top of that when they are caught doing wrong post it with time and date with names. In other words give back to them what they are giving to us. If a cop does wrong he is on video doing it, the same with a senator or congressman, mayor....ect. All to show that they are not above the law. Maybe then they would see how it feels to have their rights violated, and then maybe they would see the redundicy in the laws they pass. But like I said this is all thought and theory, but maybe food for thought.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Already posted.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Pladuim

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by skuly

After running a check on Her and finding she is of no interest.

The POS sticks his hands in her pockets doing an Illegal Search, even though she States many times , she gives no Consent.

Another year or two, they will just Hellfire her from a Drone, no more stealing Gov Rocks.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
There is a thread on this already..

just letting you know...

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pladuim
Already posted.

Pladuim

When i looked at the views there was only about 50 and it was posted
yesterday so thought its a new vid.

My bad. sorry everyone

edit on 10/2/2013 by skuly because: i have a reason but im keeping it to myself

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
If you listen to the woman's voice you can tell she is Hispanic. It's gotta be border patrol, just doing there job

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by bdb818888

He's County Sheriff...and I'd wonder just how far from any international border he could have been. He's supposed to be 2 full counties north of the Mexican border area.

Odd, eh? Sounds like another one with a power trip to me. This is the opposite of good P.R. to say the least, IMO.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by bdb818888
If you listen to the woman's voice you can tell she is Hispanic. It's gotta be border patrol, just doing there job

So being Hispanic gives any white man the right to do illegal searches, illegal seizures etc?

Are you listening to yourself?

Edit: And the copper KNEW that she was Hispanic from 1,000 feet in the air? Yeah, Right!

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
First they came to check ID's for kids outside parties and I said nothing, for I was no kid at outside parties.

Then they came to stop and frisk, to find guns and prevent crime and I said nothing, for I was no criminal looking to do harm

Now they come from the skies and land like Gods among us because they think there might be something worth the time to check out and harass someone over.

I'm not sure why we say nothing now.....when does it get to be too much, anyway?

Best post Ive read all month, I would have laughed harder but then I remembered
the continued violation of our most basic liberties isnt funny.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000 .....when does it get to be too much, anyway?

some years ago.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Well, she said what she thought about it/him. I thought that was funny. I guess in the great scheme of things, just another patrolman doing his job, fecking hell, that must be costing a fortune.

new topics

top topics

join