It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parody or Does She Believe It? CNN Anchor Blames Asteroid on Global Warming

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Parody or Does She Believe It? CNN Anchor Blames Asteroid on Global Warming

CNN anchor Deb Feyerick asked Saturday afternoon if an approaching asteroid, which will pass by Earth on February 15, “is an example of, perhaps, global warming?”

Just when I thought they can't get any dumber, I see something like this on TV. Not much else to say about this one.

No Deb, asteroids are not caused by global warming.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
It really should be against the law these days to spread ignorance to the masses. An asteroid, really? I swear, MSM has turned into the biggest trolls of the 21st century.

I also noticed they cut the clip early to really make her sound stupid. But it still doesn't take away from the fact she is dumb.
edit on 2/10/2013 by eXia7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
It is not so creative editing in the hopes that people aren't bright enough to parse it out.

Since the science guy was there, they decided to hit him up for his thoughts on the asteroid also.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Oh OP.. I wish I could say you misheard. No.. That bimbo with squinty eyes really did ask if the asteroid might be a product of global warming 'or what'? I wonder if they even think about what they're saying or if it just flows like crap through a goose to fill the air space with spoken words? She can't honestly be that stupid. She filled out things like resumes to get there, hasn't she? I just don't think she's even putting thought into what she's saying.

Thats worse, BTW. Ignorance could be solved. Stupidity is a condition without a cure.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   

CNN anchor Deb Feyerick asked Saturday afternoon if an approaching asteroid, which will pass by Earth on February 15, “is an example of, perhaps, global warming?”

Priceless!

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

She needs help!

Does anyone know the time the asteroid is going to pass by earth on Friday Feb. 15, 2013?

Edit: I just found my own answer...lol...

"The time of the asteroid's closest approach will be 2:24 pm EST (1924 GMT), daylight in the United States, but dark in Eastern Europe, Asia and Australia where professional and amateur astronomers will be standing by with telescopes and binoculars to catch a view."

Quoted from: www.emirates247.com...

edit on 10-2-2013 by caladonea because: add more

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Wow. Nice editing. Why dont you show the whole segment?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by leemachino

I would if I could find it.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by leemachino

Look someone found it... www.abovetopsecret.com...

Still a dumb a$$ though.

new topics

top topics

join