It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here's 100% Proof That FOX News Are Straight Up Lying, Corporate Shills.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TauCetixeta

I for once would like to see you focus on the topic at hand instead of derailing it with criticism of other networks.

The focus here is Fox News, not CNN or MSNBC.

Fox News consistently claims to be "fair and balanced" while presenting most of their news from a right-wing viewpoint. It's not hard to see where their agenda lies when they openly lie.

You cannot claim such a thing and then turn around and edit and manipulate the news to serve your agenda.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by wulff

Originally posted by miniatus
I hate Fox as much as the next guy.. but honestly most news organizations are in some way politically aligned and will hype up whatever works against the opposing party .. I watch them all just to get a starting point and then I do my own research and hope for the best.

Exactly, NBC will conveniently leave anything out that makes the Dems look bad, so calling one news outlet as misleading based on another news outlet is like calling the kettle black!
The only way to get the truth is if you witness it firsthand but even then (as in the Phoenix 'lights') we are told we didn't see anything unusual even though 1000's observed it!

The truth has arrived to ATS.
NBC will conveniently leave anything out that makes the Dems look bad.
That means NBC is lying by omission.
They also look the other way when General Electric gets caught in a scandal.
I guess that would make NBC a Corporate Shill?

ABC News has a different technique. They throw 10 second fastballs during the ABC News
broadcast if it makes the Dems look bad.
Then they quickly change the subject.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
You can't condemn Fox news and say "dont bring our liberal lying network into this!" They have chosen sides which gives each side what they want to hear. Instead of competing with one another they just split the populace which is pretty much 50/50 by recent elections. They are a buisness and make all kinds of money by playing to their perspective sides.
The greatest fun I had during the election and primaries was to go back and forth from Fox to CNN and listen to completely different take on every word, every debate, it really was pretty funny. But sad at the same time, what our so called "news" tells us.
From what Ive seen, Fox gets a litttle more credit for being fair on reporting. If Obama does something good (which is really rare), they will report it. CNN spews nothing but disdain for the Right, and as for "O", well...he walks on water.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TexasTruth

Fox is more fair on reporting!
The truth shall set us free!

I see a pattern on this thread. Ignoring the other networks was a bad idea.

edit on 12-2-2013 by TauCetixeta because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Just checking in to see if I was right. I was:

edit on 12-2-2013 by intrepid because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 11:54 AM
link   
you can tell this is a mad Peirs morgan fan writing this thread

considering he only gets 300K viewership a night

and Hannity gets somewhere between 4-6 million a night

i'd be mad if i was a liberal news watcher too

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrikeyMagnet

Originally posted by blackz28
MSM lies, really?? come on i say NO MORE THREADS ABOUT ANY NEWS OUTLET LYING , !!!! its sorta like starting a thread saying BROWNIES ARE CHOCOLATE !!!!

No. More threads about any news outlet lying!!!!

(Brownies are chocolate-adjacent, but I won't get into that.)

Most of the threads you will see about MSM lies are generalizations. "Media outlets lie." Those can be as
!
brownies quote is funny lol but really its a dead horse FOX IS RIGHT MSNBC IS LEFT & EVERYOTHER STATION IS LEFT TO MIDDLE & THEY ALL HAVE AN AJENDA , GO FIGURE ,

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mc_squared

Oh, princess? The horn with stars on her bubbies? Former Highschool Miss?
I watched that movie series on Serbian TV Fox... and saw some guys, I didn't know they were the actors... ESPECIALY, THE HOLLYWOOD ONES
G. B., Ž. O., I. B.

What's the name of that series?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnik

Horn, female hooker... That... In some kind of bordel... Some are paying for watching, only...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mc_squared

Sadly is not only Fox the only media source owned by private interest in the nation Fox is mostly owned by Prince al-Walid bin Talal, he has used his power of ownership to ban news from using derrogatory names that are aimed to Muslin terrorist and trouble makers, also they have strict dress code when in comes to American women in TV.

All media sources are owned.

Who Owns The Media? Industry Giants, Saudi Princes and Australian Robber Barons.
Here is a breakdown of the "Liberal" media ownership By Corporations. Next Read Who Owns the "Conservative Media"

The "good ole boys" that hang on every word that Sean Hannity and Bill O'Reilly utters might not be so happy when they hear who is whispering in their idol's ears.

www.whoownsthenews.com...

Americas news are no so American after all, the days of unbias and truthful media news own by comunity leaders has long been replaced by manufactured propaganda

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   
FOX is propaganda, sure, but NO worse than NBC, CBS, ABC, CNN in terms of misinformation, disinformation, corporate shilling, lack of professionalism, etc. It's certainly the media arm of the Republican party. I'd say it is quite moderate, though, compared to the media arm of the Democrats, MSNBC, which is the height of radicalism and extremist propaganda. And they are all owned by globalist, corporations that largely own each other.

The FOX bashing is a red herring. FOX is nothing more than a coverall. The normal, "liberal" MSM has captured the brains of most of the sheep. FOX covers many of the other people who were at least smart enough to question the other establishment propaganda outlets.

So, I'd say one can look up hundreds of other news "stories" on all of the news channels and networks and see that they are ALL "straight up lying, corporate shills".

Focusing on FOX just makes you one of the sheep just as FOX watchers fussing about the other outlets are being controlled.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
MSNBC LEANING FORWORD HA HA HA i know most of you havent seen that cause nobody watches it, i do cause of white guilt & al sharpton he he he

look at yahoo we got a death count on the iraq war till obama got it then it just vanished lol

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Who owns who.

GENERAL ELECTRIC - NBC

WESTINGHOUSE / CBS INC.

DISNEY - ABC

TIME-WARNER TBS - AOL

NEWS CORPORATION LTD. / FOX NETWORKS

Remember that behind each of these names is a array of share holders that can manipulate at will the media outlets depending of how much power they have or how much shares they hold.

The Council On Foreign Relations and What It Has To Do With Corporate Control Of The News CFR Seal

What do Dan Rather, Barbara Walters, Jim Lehrer, Rupert Murdoch, Tom Brokaw and the late William F. Buckley have in common? They are all members of the CFR, The Council On Foreign Relations. The stated goal of the CFR is to manipulate the News to bring about a new world order or corporate control of everything. This is not some weird conspiracy theory, it is stated in their original charter. Who else belongs to the CFR, Disney's Michael Eisner and ABC's Thomas Murphy, Tom Johnson, CEO of CNN, Time Warner's Gerald Levine, and many, many more media CEO's who have merged their empires under the CFR's guidance

www.whoownsthenews.com...

edit on 12-2-2013 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I heard it on the news. For some reason where I'm from print>tv>internet>truth. You try to say these things the OP is asserting, the loosely associated crowd you are a member of, will begin to chastice you. Maybe a few close friends will look into what is said and of them 1 or 2 will look up the facts even as presented by the OP in this awesome post. What i take from this is that you can never stop fighting for the truth, and dont believe anything you hear because in my world Truth>internet>tv>print. Although sometimes print can be a powerful tool because it cant be edited once its released. Most important , Fox News and the others, do you think they are getting direction/commands to do this or is the world we live in so scewered that they do it by their own volition. Obviously S+F , astounding work !

edit on 12-2-2013 by Speckle because: msp

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by blackz28

why troll so hard ?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
FOX News caught using NLP Neuro-linguistic programming

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by fripw
reply to post by McTurbo

Unless you're a programmed fox news cult member under mind control, then you really don't have a true point of view.

Easy there bro, you really need a new hobby other than your life revolving around hating Fox so much! (your avatar, etc) Look around, you will find all the other news outlets putting THEIR spin on things, just because you agree with those networks doesn't mean they are truthful either!
Wake up!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by VaterOrlaag
reply to post by TauCetixeta

I for once would like to see you focus on the topic at hand instead of derailing it with criticism of other networks.

The focus here is Fox News, not CNN or MSNBC.

Fox News consistently claims to be "fair and balanced" while presenting most of their news from a right-wing viewpoint. It's not hard to see where their agenda lies when they openly lie.

You cannot claim such a thing and then turn around and edit and manipulate the news to serve your agenda.

The very OP has to be addressed by comparing other networks, as much as you may hate fox, the OP stating Fox is lying opens up the entire argument of "News Reporting" which is exactly what everyone is doing...
ATS would be putting their own "SPIN" on things by not allowing others to compare what they see and hear on the other networks!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   
With the increased reliance on new media for the dissemination of news, traditional old-media news services are creating clever marketing strategies to promote their stories.

Whose to say these social media marketers do not also provide damage control for their respective networks when undesirable information is discussed?.

I'd look at the post authored by users I'd suspect of engaging in this; Are all their threads "Breaking News" articles from the news outlets they so zealously defend?.

That, and writing style; You learn a lot from how one makes use of language, especially if you have a background in media.

Thank you OP for showing yet another example of how old-media, in the case mention FOX, being an unreliable source for information; and more specifically highlighting the corporate agenda at play against the public discourse on climate change.
edit on 12-2-2013 by cartenz because: closing shortcode for italicised news was underline... fixed now

edit on 12-2-2013 by cartenz because: redistribution of question marks--because punctuation is the difference between helping your uncle jack off a horse and other farm fun

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by cartenz
Whose to say these social media marketers do not also provide damage control for their respective networks when undesirable information is discussed?.

They absolutely do. Not just damage control, but all out offensives.

^I often wonder how many ATS members have attended one of those seminars.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join