It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Jackson to Fugitive Murderer - "I feel your pain"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by xedocodex
reply to post by FlyersFan

But all the while his manifesto is full of anti-asian, anti-lesbian, anti-hispanic, rhetoric

The guy is a dirtbag, but this is just a lie.

Here you go. I suppose it's subjective .. but I see it that way.
I see it as anti-racism .. but at the same time, it's racist. IMHO
Manifesto

Those Caucasian officers who join South Bureau divisions (77th,SW,SE, an Harbor) with the sole intent to victimize minorities who are uneducated, and unaware of criminal law, civil law, and civil rights. You prefer the South bureau because a use of force/deadly force is likely and the individual you use UOF on will likely not report it. You are a high value target.

Those Black officers in supervisory ranks and pay grades who stay in south bureau (even though you live in the valley or OC) for the sole intent of getting retribution toward subordinate caucasians officers for the pain and hostile work environment their elders inflicted on you as probationers (P-1′s) and novice P-2’s. You are a high value target. You perpetuated the cycle of racism in the department as well. You breed a new generation of bigoted caucasian officer when you belittle them and treat them unfairly.

Those Hispanic officers who victimize their own ethnicity because they are new immigrants to this country and are unaware of their civil rights. You call them wetbacks to their face and demean them in front of fellow officers of different ethnicities so that you will receive some sort of acceptance from your colleagues. I’m not impressed. Most likely, your parents or grandparents were immigrants at one time, but you have forgotten that. You are a high value target.

Those lesbian officers in supervising positions who go to work, day in day out, with the sole intent of attempting to prove your misandrist authority (not feminism) to degrade male officers. You are a high value target.

Those Asian officers who stand by and observe everything I previously mentioned other officers participate in on a daily basis but you say nothing, stand for nothing and protect nothing. Why? Because of your usual saying, ” I……don’t like conflict”. You are a high value target as well

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:10 PM
link   
This thread is really pathetic. Misquoted JJ to try and further some racist agenda....

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Talk about agenda's. Because this guy "claims" he was discriminated against we get fools who eat it up like it's automatically true. Or is it because he gave his approval for all the current political crowd i.e. Obama, Pelosi and Clinton? Then the leap that the officers involved in the shooting of the woman delivering papers were out to execute the suspect in a hail of gunfire to look good. Way to project on a event none of us know squat about other then what the media has released. For all of you knocking the op for the article quote, where does Jackson come from to say he feels Dorner's pain? That comes off to me as condescending. What in Jacksons life compares to Dorners life? Oh right because they are both black. Forget the fact one is a ex-cop and naval man, while the other is a reverend involved in politics their lives are so similar. Jackson needs the exposure to overshadow whats up with his son. He is just playing this for his gain. This whole event proves to me the argument for gun control is a sham. If Dorner got kicked from the LAPD for police brutality why then was he allowed to still own rifles and pistols? And we are seeing in action why we should not rely on police to protect us, at best those two cops were in a panic and undertrained. Because training is supposed to insert the reactions for the situation you trained for. At the worst the two cops were gunning to make names for themselves and training be damned. That is what we the disarmed populace gets protected by and neither of those two reasons I gave are good news. I find that people are actually rooting for Dorner to be sickening. Nothing warrants the actions he has undertaken. To support them just shows a sick worldview no different from his.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Average American Citizen to Jesse Jackson - Pain I Feel , your the Cause.......

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Expressing sympathy for anyone is a noble deed. And I don't even like JJ, I usually find him annoying.
The context is "I understand your suffering," but "turn yourself in and stop other people's suffering." You are misquoting him by ignoring the context.

Trying to play it off as something bad reveals a lot about your character and biases.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I think JJ is just coming out as a person Dorner admires and trusts. Hes just using his celebrity to try and reach out to this other human being before he kills anyone else.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by stonebutterfly
I think JJ is just coming out as a person Dorner admires and trusts. Hes just using his celebrity to try and reach out to this other human being before he kills anyone else.

Well said
I also think thoughs saying lots of ATSer's are supporting him is wrong.
Yes there is a few but the mojority are saying that they have not heard enough evidence to warrent shooting up cars houses and poeple.
The only real evidence the MSM have shown is the face book page and rant witch was only made about a week before with no friends in the list.
And some eye witness who positivly idendified him at 1am in morning through a tinted car window.
Correct me if im wrong please ?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join