It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Famous Egyptian Preacher: Raping Women in Tahrir Square is Justified

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by boymonkey74
Also the bible says many things to harm women.

Moses in the Old Testament was a real gem .. wasn't he?? He told the Jews that they couldn't commit adultry and they couldn't murder .. but then went and told his soldiers to mass murder ALL the enemy, including the children, but that they could keep the teenage girls (as sex toys) for themselves.

You are right .. clinging to the Abrahamic old books is NOT compatible with the year 2013.

Actually...that has been misunderstood. The caananites were not all wiped out,just the ruling class in the cities were and the rest were dispersed into other countries. Over time they ceased to be through assimilation and breeding with surrounding countries.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
If the non-muslims don't like Egypt and it's laws then they can feel free to leave.

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   
A small update on this preacher

Egypt has issued an arrest warrant on Sunday against the Salafi preacher, who recently said it was “halal” (permissible) to rape female protestors, charging him with the defamation of religion, an Al Arabiya correspondent reported.

english.alarabiya.net...

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Its unbelievable these statements condoning violence against women are coming from so called religious leaders.Considering actions taken by Morsi thus far I think there will be more blood shed in Egypt when the citizens have less rights now than under Mubarak.

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by maes2
as I know rape, suicide and children without family is widespread in EU and USA and some other parts of this world ! and usually all of them are fruits of alcohol.
I really doubt that people are raping each other in Tahrir square, but they are protesting for something else !!!!!

These people don't have anything to do with facts and truth.

They just want to use their share of what they think is truth.

Like MSM/
edit on 23-2-2013 by mideast because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

The Westboro Baptist 'Church' has a very small band of followers and it hasn't broken any laws nor has it called for any laws to be broken (that I know of).

The Nazis broke no laws either. you are not saying much here....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join