page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by Itisnowagain

The body will do what it does.
The vision is blinded by thoughts and ideas of how 'this cannot be right'. The mind is blinding you all.

The body moves and i see it all moving. I never move. I am awareness.

So you're just a spectator in your own body. What, then, controls your physicality?

It is unknown.

No one can say what makes a heart beat.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Angle

"Guilt might be the barrier between the inner child."

I imagine you are no longer a child?

""When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me."" 1 Corinthians 13:11, there is reason in this particular verse.

"Maybe it can be many different things. To become small again is to become great. I will be what I wasn't allowed to be (difficult)"

Just be you mate, doing so means you really cant go wrong. And also no one can be something they are not.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

reply to post by Serdgiam

Sometimes vagueness can reveal our own bias. However, some say simplicity and clarity are the truest forms of genius.

Einstein would argue with that.

With it or for it? There are also some issues with presuming what someone else would or would not do, as I have no doubt you are aware!

Things should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler
We could get into a discussion on the semantics of it all, but... meh

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
Which questions in particular have i not answered?

Why do you deem it unworthy of freedom? Are you not able to live in unison with it?

Dont worry about it Itisnowagain.
With inaction, there is no growth. You say one thing, then say another. You say one thing, then do another. I do not have unreasonable expectations for the conversation, so I will just take my leave.
edit on 10-2-2013 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:31 PM
link   

It is unknown.

That is not true. It is regulated by electrical signals and the brain. It takes energy gained from consumption of food for its fuel.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

Thx.

Also, it can be funny for others to see someone pursue something impossible.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serdgiam

Which questions in particular have i not answered?

Why do you deem it unworthy of freedom? Are you not able to live in unison with it?

Dont worry about it Itisnowagain.
With inaction, there is no growth. You say one thing, then say another. You say one thing, then do another. I do not have unreasonable expectations for the conversation, so I will just take my leave.

You want to know why the mind is unworthy of freedom - firstly' i did not say that the mind was unworthy of freedom - it is not something i would state as to me the mind is an appearance - it is seen and known. It is transitory so not real enough for me. It does not need freeing because it is free to do what it does - and it does.

In my opinion the mind can be a prison for those who are trapped in it. It can be a painful place to inhabit.

When one becomes free of mind - one can see the mind and use it as a tool. And work in unison with it.

I hope this helps clear up any confusion..

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I have no confusion on the topic
As I said before, many are just yelling at themselves, but there is no one there to hear it..

Once upon a time, there was this horse. This horse had a beautiful life, grazing in the meadows and running free. He could feel the wind in his mane, and rustling his tail. One day, he decided to explore an area where he had not been previously. He was about to enter, when he was stopped by something.

"What is this?" he exclaimed. He noticed a small round rope that was attached to something he couldnt see. He started to buck wildly, crying to the heavens to free him from his prison. He would go every day to that limit, screaming for someone to set him free. One day, the rope was cut.. He was finally free! Until he decided to explore even further. That is when he noticed the familiar tug of his perceived imprisonment.

My point? I have none.

You are very stuck on the specific words I used, that is unfortunate but not unexpected. All the best to you my friend. You were never imprisoned to begin with, so what is there to free yourself from? You will only find yourself in another prison.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

In my opinion the mind can be a prison for those who are trapped in it. It can be a painful place to inhabit.

If you're not in the mind, then where are you?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

If you're not in the mind, then where are you?

I'd say that what we call the 'mind' is within you, not you within it.

reply to post by Angle

Personally, I'd simply tell you that 'enlightenment' is an unending process. There's no such things as a final state, a final frontier. We're literally the children of the infinite (some people will probably throw me tomatoes for saying that)...

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Sometimes vagueness can reveal our own bias. However, some say simplicity and clarity are the truest forms of genius.

Einstein would argue with that.

unless your response was a typo...lol.

"if you cant explain it to a six year old, you dont understand it yourself" - Einstein

“Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius — and a lot of courage — to move in the opposite direction.” Einstein

“Three Rules of Work: Out of clutter find simplicity; From discord find harmony; In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.” -Einstein

"everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler" - Einstein

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by D1ss1dent

I'd say that what we call the 'mind' is within you, not you within it.

Not necessarily. If sight and sound are electrical impulses translated within the brain, then the whole world is simply the share illusion of interpretation. This means the world is inside our heads, but we are inside that world. So if we're inside the world that was translated inside our heads, that means we're inside our heads, not outside of it.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

What do you define as 'mind'?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaFungi

Sure. But sometimes, simplicity and vagueness are another way of saying "I don't have the slightest effing clue what I'm talking about, but you don't know that and I'm not about to admit it."

It happens a lot around here. Then they play semantics and make groundless accusations in order to distract participants. Classic sleight of hand. Punch a guy in the face while you steal his wallet, etc etc.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Any enjoying the music? Belgian metalband (belgians most famous)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
edit on 10-2-2013 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Serdgiam

It is unknown.

That is not true. It is regulated by electrical signals and the brain. It takes energy gained from consumption of food for its fuel.

Check online.
"Does the heart beat independently?"

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:32 PM
link   
This is what it is:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Be Water My Friend! - Bruce Lee Remix

--Empty your mind (Not of Love/Positivity, but programming, observe where your consciousness is and seek, zenmind). Be Formeless, shapeless. Be Water My Friend.

---Put your Infinite Whole and the Abudance of Love and Goodness/Family into it, into each moment of your day.

---Under the sky, in the Cosmos, there is but One Family. Do not believe in styles, styles separate man.

---Its a Process Of Continuing to Flow. (motionless water grows stagnant. Flow flow your infinite Soul, reach that frequency of positivity to do it).

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

That's essentially what I've been saying. If you seek enlightenment, you will find it in motion. Have you ever noticed how hard it is to keep a stationary top balanced, as compared to a spinning top? Motion provides effortless balance. Round and round, a circle of experience and reflection. When you realize how everything feeds into everything else, how negativity and positivity are quarreling brothers who could not live a day apart, you will understand the true nature of enlightenment, and you will understand the true nature of the universe.

Be water. Be motion.
edit on 10-2-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ooYODAoo
reply to post by Angle

the closest you think you are to the truth the furthest that you actually are from it.

and what might seem the furthest from the truth often times is closer than you think.

all this means is that the horizon always keeps the same distance no matter how far u move forward. u learn that there are wider gaps of learning and it would seem the learning never ends.

new topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join