It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giving voices is appearently easy to do.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 03:04 AM
link   

"we are in a new cold war".

In this video he says they always lie. Thats the truth. He says giving voices is easy to do. You may think its only aiming microwaves at someone and playing some kind of recording on a computer, its not. it's much more complex and employs other beings who use technologies that are exotic. the way to stop them from using this properly..push your psychic field out of your body and have yourself grounded properly so the pain signals go out of your body without causing much pain. I will not say anymore. But we are all being manipulated as cattle in a neural monitoring system and active behaviour manipulation through suggestion into our subconcious or other parts of the brain. This is why TIs experience people acting differently once the program begins for them.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Hi there,

I know you are trying to help others by posting this video. But I do not really see the point in trying to make the world more scary than it is anyway.

Let´s assume that you´re right for one second. What actual influence is it supposed to have? How can I and many many other people, who do not take these experts seriously, live perfectly happy and content lives?

And I don´t want to necessarily say that gentleman in the video is not telling the truth. But the sad truth is that we have seen many, many, many experts like that who talked about all kinds of technologies. If all of them were right, we wouldn´t be able to function at all.

Seeing how many clearly mistaken people we have seen over the years, false predictions (I mean how many "credible" top experts from the field predicted something or another for 2012?) I have to doubt this man until evidence is produced. Sadly, we cannot accept these stories purely on faith anymore.

The real truth is that everyone makes their own reality. If you believe in all these conspiracies and they start to dominate your thinking, then your world is truly a scary one.

If you take these stories with a grain of salt and focus on the positive things in your life (spouse, kids, job,,hobbies, whatever) your world will be a much nicer place.

If you are part of the phelbs family who runs the infamous westboro baptist church you live in a world filled with horrible sin.

The truth is almost always in the middle. Not everything is great in the world, sure. But there is so much for everyone to enjoy, I don´t see the point of living in fear.

Except you live in actual danger, a war zone, poverty or something similar. But I would assume that most forum users here are living safely in developed countries.

But let´s try to see that technology mentioned in the video from an objective standpoint. I surely do not know everything and maybe there is something to it. But the only way to find out the truth is by logically analyzing the info presented. Can we prove without a doubt that this technology is being used? And I mean hard evidence that is measurable and repeatable.

At this point it is like so many other spooky technologies that some people here loose sleep over.

Again, weird that some people can live perfectly happy lives and others can´t. And happiness is NOT measured by wealth. Not at all.

Well, I hope you don´t take this reply the wrong way.

Have a good one.

edit on 10-2-2013 by Nightaudit because: content added

edit on 10-2-2013 by Nightaudit because: spelling

edit on 10-2-2013 by Nightaudit because: spelling again

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthermantwo

"we are in a new cold war".

In this video he says they always lie. Thats the truth. He says giving voices is easy to do. You may think its only aiming microwaves at someone and playing some kind of recording on a computer, its not. it's much more complex and employs other beings who use technologies that are exotic. the way to stop them from using this properly..push your psychic field out of your body and have yourself grounded properly so the pain signals go out of your body without causing much pain. I will not say anymore. But we are all being manipulated as cattle in a neural monitoring system and active behaviour manipulation through suggestion into our subconcious or other parts of the brain. This is why TIs experience people acting differently once the program begins for them.

Hmm, I'm not so sure about this gentleman. He just doesn't seem very credible to me in the way that he speaks and the terminology that he uses. Of course, I could be wrong but I would think that it's more likely that this chap is a BS'ing attention seeker.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightaudit

Ah, what the heck. You're right. Even though I randomly experience severe pain, and everyone around me is acting strange and whispering and pointing, and strangers are always messing with me and breaking into my house, I think I'll just ignore that since, as you say "what's the point in trying to make the world scarier than it is?"

I mean, holy crap, why didn't I think of that?

No, actually none of that stuff is true, I am not a "TI", but you have to look at things from their perspective, and you'llsee that your advice is pretty useless to somebody who is experiencing these things. "What's the point in this? What's the point in that?" Gee... Thanks... You helped soooo much....lol

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1

You're probably right. Probably.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Since about 2 months ago, ive experienced the following:

extreme pressure building up around me several times to the point i thought my head would explode

Energy trying to get into my feet, a sensation of some movement along the skin

both sides of my brain expanding and some kind of enrgy moving through into my body, started to feel like it was punching my brain and spinal chord

a wavey sensation and something pulling my entire upper body into it.

this is all because ive investigated voices.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

extreme pressure building up around me several times to the point i thought my head would explode

both sides of my brain expanding and some kind of enrgy moving through into my body, started to feel like it was punching my brain and spinal chord

See a Doctor as soon as possible. It seems to me that you are experiencing health issues that need to be addressed. Sooner rather than later.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

Absolutely do not listen to the advice rmfx1 just gave in the last post that's how they discredit you!

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Thank this information really interest me. I really believe our minds our being tampered with and our souls. There are very few people who will acknowledge this . Keep the info coming

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Teeky

Thank this information really interest me. I really believe our minds our being tampered with and our souls. There are very few people who will acknowledge this . Keep the info coming

there are things i refuse to talk about that would reveal too much information, as this is dangerous and im telepathicly threatened not to talk about it. There are clues on ATS about this already. Which is how i discovered what is being utilysed. But i dont know how the technology operates. Its very very scary technology, im subdueing it daily the best i can. But "they" keep trying to rebuild it like drones. And insulting and threatening me. If i die and it's natural causes, raise the alarm.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
ill explain what i hear a little more because it really is getting to me.

I have alledgedly contacted many realities with this chip in me. I have sent them into time loops. I have imprinted my neural pattern into their interface making it think like me. I hear them telling me to do nothing forever while they repair it. I have sent them travelling in time. I can psycho-kineticly affect them as well as use psi powers and as they put energies upon me, i can do it to them. i can disrupt their visual system, I can distort my fields so they cannot target me with more chips. They have these scenarios with a false god, a female sounding voice who is out to get me for doing these things. I have had the centipede like chip in me from the greys which i disabled using mental abilities, they took it out of me. I have had a chip im keeping classified as it is the most dangerous thing ever made to try and ruin my life. Note i can feel or hear a click in my head whenever this happens. Or i hear a ringing in my left ear when they are targeting me. This system seems to exist in many realities. it can connect a being to know most everything in an instant in our time. Ive done much damage to its components. Ive dealt with different types of things, the voices seem to ask for my help getting out, they say they were taken in by something and it turns them into drone like voices without proper thought where they get sufferings they feel from those they target or something like that. i question them, some are not connected and want me to stop asking about it, others sound like their part of a government team or chosen ones, and then there is the victims who get programmed. It's very scary stuff. This has all happened because i did something to technology i found out was in my head.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by 3n19m470

I don´t see what chronic pain has anything to do with this discussion. I am not saying the world is perfect and we all should be fine. I am saying that there is no need in looking for MORE fear, more threats than there are anyway.

As long as there is no evidence for the mind control boogieman, we shouldn´t worry about him.

Everyone around you acting strange and whispering could have to do with a lot of things. Social arkwardness is not the governments or "their" fault.

When strangers repeatedly break into your house, you should seriously consider why. Do you have valuables, and if so who knows about them. Or do you rather think that the government is repeatedly sending burglar troops to your home?

I mean think about moving maybe?

Then you say that advice is useless for someone who experiences those things, and I kind of agree. I can´t really give you any advice that will get rid of your paranoya. If you want to think the worlds mean leaders are responsible for every failure you experience then go ahead.

I prefer to acknowledge my own mistakes and learn from them.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
double post.
edit on 12-2-2013 by Nightaudit because: double post

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   

wow. If you honestly believe what you write here then you should seek medical help.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Dude, seriously. You´re delusional. I know you probably believe in all that jazz, and you think you hear external voices in your head.

But the sad truth is that many, many people have gone down the exact same path you did. Only to find themselves frustrated and alone and with the cold and hart truth arising that the world might not be controlled after all.

Then you isolate yourself, because most of your friends, family etc. don´t share your feelings about mind control and other topics.

I know you feel like the proud informed one, that looks as us sheeple with mild dissapointment because we somehow can´t understand the truth.

Well, in reality, and I am sorry to say this, you´re delusional. And even IF they were using mind control! So what? What should we do about it? Most of us obviously still can live very happy lives, so why should we care?

But you´re way too far gone on the other side to come back to reality just yet. Keep on fighting the man for another few years, sooner or later you will see that the world is not such a bad place.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Ok, there are only two options here. You´re a troll, or you´re a nutcase.

Again, seek medical help! Believing in a few nice ideas is one thing, but you´re full blown delusional. If you acutally believe in what you´re writing, then I´d say you´re hardly functional.

Do you have a regular job? Can you keep your living space clean? How about laundry?

Even you´re writing is not even coherent within itself. Could you try the basic who, what and why questions?

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nightaudit

Ok, there are only two options here. You´re a troll, or you´re a nutcase.

Again, seek medical help! Believing in a few nice ideas is one thing, but you´re full blown delusional. If you acutally believe in what you´re writing, then I´d say you´re hardly functional.

Do you have a regular job? Can you keep your living space clean? How about laundry?

Even you´re writing is not even coherent within itself. Could you try the basic who, what and why questions?

its not chronic pain its induced pain using specialized weaponry. And if you didn't know this, over 2.2 million people hear voices. And since 100 years ago psychiatrists have documented that their patients report being attacked by a machine like system. All i've done is figure out how the system works, and you can feel free to call me whatever you choose, ignorance is bliss after all. But if you ever suffer what i have you would want the truth too. i got to it. Your the one in the matrix, im more like Neo.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 04:09 AM
link   

How could you know the difference between chronic pain from a natural occuring illness and artificially induced pain? What are the points that suggest induced pain?

Everbody on this planet "hears" voices. Heck I am hearing a voice in my head while I write this. That is called thinking. Some people find it hard to believe what our own subconscious can do and find it more pleasing to think of external sources for those voices ("the devil told me to xyz...").

I am not saying that there is 0 chance that you ARE receiving external voices, but given what we know now, I have to seriously doubt it until proven otherwise.

Who is talking to you, is there maybe a set of questions to test if this being really came out of yourself? Think about it.

"And since 100 years ago psychiatrists have documented that their patients report being attacked by a machine like system."

This is getting a little far fetched but I´ll play along. Over 100 years a lot of people have claimed to be Jesus, Elvis, the devil and all kinds of things. We shouldn´t take this as proof.

Because there will be always people like yourself who dive to deep into the conspiracy world and find it hard to find their way back into reality and society.

A lot of people have believed a lot of crazy stuff over the years. That is why we need EVIDENCE to find out what is true.

Now, you think you figured out how the system works. You think there is a controlling elite which manipulates your every move. Let me ask you how that is working our for you again!

How is your job? Do you have a spouse? Have contacts with friends and family increased or decreased since you got into the whole conspiracy thing?

Look, the world is surely not perfect. BUT our leaders are just like us. They want some money, power and women. They are lazy, corrupt bastards with only a few exceptions, but they are still JUST human.

The ups and downs in our daily personal lifes depend on OUR OWN actions. Nobody elses.

Lol, and you´re far away from being neo. Neo was the optimum within his system. The system you think you live in does not exist. Most of the enemies you think you "fight" are made up by others so they can sell books about them.

I once believed in all the same crap you did. But when you truly ARE intelligent, and if you truly CAN understand the words of the experts, you will have to come to the conclusion that is almost always is about a very small true core (If you´re lucky) wrapped with all kinds of scary fairy tales.

Continue to fight your ghosts, but don´t be too annoyed when you eventually find out that you were fighting yourself all along.
edit on 13-2-2013 by Nightaudit because: spelling

edit on 13-2-2013 by Nightaudit because: spelling again

edit on 13-2-2013 by Nightaudit because: edited

top topics

join