It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

black pope ++ vatican ++ justice coming

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
reply to post by cornucopia

The timing of your thread - coming yesterday - certainly is provocative.

Was it just coincidence?

yes, yes...

god works in mysterious ways

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
When the next pope is elected and is just like his predecessors that is to say a “PROVEN” reptilian employed by the illuminati who we all know have been using the Vatican as a front for centauries can I come back to this thread I say “Told you so”.

The illuminati are a inherently racist organisation and the Vatican is their front company those of us who are enlightened all know that every pope since pope Leo the third has been a reptilian working for the illuminati. They are using the Vatican and religion to control humanity its all part of their big plan, they install their own guys, usually reptilians into the big jobs in the world, the Winsor family, the Bush family all reptilians and they always appoint one of their own into the Vatican. Like I said the illuminati are also inherently racists (they supported the nazi’s for example) so they will never permit a back pope.

I would bet that there is some deeper reason behind the pope quitting, its worries me it really does I have been having these dreams that something big is going to happen I don’t know what but I pray to God to keep my family safe. This could be the start of something biblical, excuse the pun I think the pope has quit because he knows that our saviour Jesus is returning to take back Gods kingdom form the evil illuminati.

I know some will call me paranoid or even crazy but when the judgement comes I know my faith will see me through.

I am not sure if this is just mocking people or not. Because the idea that lizard people would be racists is fracking hilarious.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   

When the next pope is elected and is just like his predecessors that is to say a “PROVEN” reptilian employed by the illuminati who we all know have been using the Vatican as a front for centauries can I come back to this thread I say “Told you so”.

The illuminati are a inherently racist organisation and the Vatican is their front company those of us who are enlightened all know that every pope since pope Leo the third has been a reptilian working for the illuminati. They are using the Vatican and religion to control humanity its all part of their big plan, they install their own guys, usually reptilians into the big jobs in the world, the Winsor family, the Bush family all reptilians and they always appoint one of their own into the Vatican. Like I said the illuminati are also inherently racists (they supported the nazi’s for example) so they will never permit a back pope.

I would bet that there is some deeper reason behind the pope quitting, its worries me it really does I have been having these dreams that something big is going to happen I don’t know what but I pray to God to keep my family safe. This could be the start of something biblical, excuse the pun I think the pope has quit because he knows that our saviour Jesus is returning to take back Gods kingdom form the evil illuminati.

I know some will call me paranoid or even crazy but when the judgement comes I know my faith will see me through.

the black pope is not about a black guy, lol

the black pope wears a black robe...

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia

That is some funny stuff for people to think it is about a black guy...

BTW I don't the Catholic church can out do themselves with crimes against humanity as what they did in the past and being punished by God, so I'm missing the point...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

That is some funny stuff for people to think it is about a black guy...

BTW I don't the Catholic church can out do themselves with crimes against humanity as what they did in the past and being punished by God, so I'm missing the point...

yeah, it's all good...
i'm not one to judge, i love all souls
but they will judge themselves on the other side..
i wish they would wake up before leaving to the other side so we can end the charade asap

would be awesome, imagine humanity on this planet fully awakened...

lol

world peace..
truth...
abundance for all...
thank you

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 12:48 AM
link   
The Vatican needs a liberal Pope to clean up the corruption. Conservatives just don't have the capacity to take the high road. A liberal pope would put people first, money second.

true, it is their only shot at keeping their game going

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 02:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

The "black pope" is the leader of the jesuits - adolpho nicholas - at the present. He lives in the vatican, and is the leader of the illumanti and the jesuits have infiltrated every institution in the world - all gov'ts, education, medical, businesses.....

I don't know what is going to happen, but it will end up being "biblical."

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by Xtrozero

The "black pope" is the leader of the jesuits - adolpho nicholas - at the present. He lives in the vatican, and is the leader of the illumanti and the jesuits have infiltrated every institution in the world - all gov'ts, education, medical, businesses.....

I don't know what is going to happen, but it will end up being "biblical."

cool

lol

great time to be here!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Cool Dude. Black Pope.... Will Smith or Denzel ? Er... Bill Cosby gimme 5.

Biblical proportion ? Faster than the speed of light ?

This is nice....

Nothing to see here. We can't fault people on what's not done by them.

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mypan

This is nice....

lol, it's not about a black guy!

gosh

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by mypan

This is nice....

lol, it's not about a black guy!

gosh

Early Black or African Popes, sometimes depicted as European like, other times as blacks but all had African connections
Don't laugh out loud too hard actually I don't see the big deal with leading African Church figures including dark-skinned ones it's not like Europe was not used to having dark-skinned folks as religious figures and icons before during and after the fall of Rome.

Horus as the original St George

European and Ethiopian St George

www.abovetopsecret.com...
See current thread on The Great Lakes And The Kongo Links To Nile Valley Civilizations
edit on 16-2-2013 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Spider879

lol, nice research, thanks for sharing

but the original point is that the black pope right now is a white guy, yet his position or title as all that came before him are called the black pope as opposed to the white pope, the black pope controls the army and protects the secrets.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   

but the original point is that the black pope right now is a white guy, yet his position or title as all that came before him are called the black pope as opposed to the white pope, the black pope controls the army and protects the secrets.

You are welcome,and yes I realize that but the internet is abuzz with rumors of the first Black Pope in 1,500 Years could be the Nigerian Cardinal, Francis Arinze.

But presonally I am not jumping with glee,not because he wouldn't do a fine job as Pope,convincing more Africans to become Catholics but in my opinion that will just slow down the shift from a religious based civilization to one where science and common sense is the norm and not go back to speculate on how many angels can dance on the point of a needle,and did men hang with Dinos.
Organize religions have had their hay days for better or worst it's time for that new civilization.
edit on 17-2-2013 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 03:30 AM
link   

The Illuminate use race when it suits them it's only a means to an end,for at the heart of their religious beliefs they are searching for the secret of the power of the divine crafts man of the universe ie'' "God" who they believed showed himself on the Nile Valley among black people,one cannot go for a single day in any city in the western world without being reminded of ancient Egypt AkA Kemet the "Black land",for a time during the 1500rds and mere decades after the explusion of the the Moors,we have this.

Renaissance Lisbon was home to the highest percentage of blacks in Europe at the time, ranging in status from slaves to knights. This reality is reflected in an unusual painting made by an unknown artist, probably from the Netherlands, of the Lisbon waterfront in the late 16th century, where blacks and whites from a variety of social strata co-exist in a public square.
I am willing to bet that the Blacks pictured on horse back of military baring are Kongolese upper classes who joined the Knighthood: Read more: egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com...

thewalters.org...
For Greater ^resolution klik here
These men were among the people responsible for the massive movements of slaves,at-least in the Portuguese sphere,forget the image of the hapless African being carted off on slave ships by white guys with guns and nets,influencial corrupt African elites conspired with their European counter part for big profits and empire building at home,the same happend in Europe.

example:during the so-called "Childern's Crusades". 1212 a.d

The Children's Crusade was doomed to failure. Many of the children had never walked such distances before and for many the effort proved too much. The journey from Vendome to Marseilles caused many children to drop out. Some even died of exhaustion. The pilgrims made their way to the port of Marseilles, where two merchants, Hugo Ferreus ("Iron Hugo") and William Porcus ("William the Pig"), offered to transport them by ship. Of seven vessels crammed with kids, two sank in a storm, drowning all aboard, while the other five reached North Africa, where the children were sold as slaves to the Saracens. White skinned children were considered to be a valuable prize in Algerian and Egyptian slave markets.
www.straightdope.com...
So after taking those poor kids marched them all the way across Europe they sold them their enemies in the warm waters of the Mediterrean.

Father Lorenzo II de' Medici, Duke of Urbino or Pope Clement VII Mother Simonetta da Collevecchio Born 22 June 1510 Florence, Republic of Florence Died 6 January 1537 (aged 26) Florence, Republic of Florence
But thats not all some of Europe's elites do carry African ancestery,and have the strongest Illuminati connections will make a thread about that if one does not already exist.
Remember they play on an entirely different field than the rest of us mortals.

error[

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Spider879

You are welcome,and yes I realize that but the internet is abuzz with rumors of the first Black Pope in 1,500 Years could be the Nigerian Cardinal, Francis Arinze.

But presonally I am not jumping with glee,not because he wouldn't do a fine job as Pope,convincing more Africans to become Catholics but in my opinion that will just slow down the shift from a religious based civilization to one where science and common sense is the norm and not go back to speculate on how many angels can dance on the point of a needle,and did men hang with Dinos.
Organize religions have had their hay days for better or worst it's time for that new civilization.

ahh yes, lol,
i agree

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
i told you, well someone told me then i told you, lol
you can say God told me

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

hi to you all,

i know there are a few threads about the black pope, but none with this video as the center piece...

it's a short video (5min)
short and sweet

lol

On the dark side of the Vatican you'll find the Black Pope

www.youtube.com...

the vatican may soon be tried for crimes against Humanity, they may have their own laws, canon law and they are their own state (in their eyes, lol)

but that shall not stop truth and justice...

edit on 10-2-2013 by cornucopia because: changed the title

Ha ha ha

I will believe this when I see it.

The vatican is still the most powerful thing on this earth.

Their hand is into everything that goes on in this world.

This would be like trying God himself in some peoples eyes on this hellish plane of existence...

This is NOT going to happen

wishful thinking only

posted on Mar, 2 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ArtisticOne

LOL

wishful thinking, yes

are there things more powerful than the vatican?

yes...

LOL

the Vatican is not that powerful in reality

top topics

<< 1   >>

join