It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

black pope ++ vatican ++ justice coming

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   
hi to you all,

i know there are a few threads about the black pope, but none with this video as the center piece...

it's a short video (5min)
short and sweet

lol

On the dark side of the Vatican you'll find the Black Pope

www.youtube.com...

the vatican may soon be tried for crimes against Humanity, they may have their own laws, canon law and they are their own state (in their eyes, lol)

but that shall not stop truth and justice...

edit on 10-2-2013 by cornucopia because: changed the title

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:24 AM
link   
HBO Documentary Films: Mea Maxima Culpa Trailer
The HBO Documentary Film, Mea Maxima Culpa, explores the first known public protest against clerical sex abuse in the U.S. Coming soon to HBO. For more information on HBO Documentary Films,
www.youtube.com...

this goes all the way to the top...

all the way to the pope...

more to know...

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by cornucopia
short and sweet

Another amateur YouTube video which just joins up a few archive shots of the Pope and a bunch of Cardinals, interspersed with a song and some difficult to understand narrative. This proves what, exactly?

Nothing.

If you have evidence that the Vatican is about to be tried for “crimes against Humanity”, then please post that and not some regurgitated claptrap from some amateur called “the Elders of Zion”. Maybe, even list the crimes which they will be tried, that'll be a start. ‘nuff said.

Regards

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by cornucopia

If you laugh , like LOL, in your first post introduction I can't take you seriously

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered

If you laugh , like LOL, in your first post introduction I can't take you seriously

LOL

your loss

hugs

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi

short and sweet

Another amateur YouTube video which just joins up a few archive shots of the Pope and a bunch of Cardinals, interspersed with a song and some difficult to understand narrative. This proves what, exactly?

Nothing.

If you have evidence that the Vatican is about to be tried for “crimes against Humanity”, then please post that and not some regurgitated claptrap from some amateur called “the Elders of Zion”. Maybe, even list the crimes which they will be tried, that'll be a start. ‘nuff said.

Regards

watch the second video in full on HBO...
enlighten yourself

nuff said

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   

The abuse perpetrated by a small minority of Catholic priests and the ensuing shoddy attempts of cover up are pretty awful. However, these crimes were not policy nor are they “crimes against humanity”. They are crimes against the person. This type of abuse is not confined to the Catholic Church and there are documented cases in all walks of life, from schools to the military.

Anyway, as to video Two.

Gibney (the film maker) gives ample screen time to Jeff Anderson, the attorney for several of the victims, who has made a lucrative career suing the Church and whom the film paints as Martin Luther and Atticus Finch rolled into one. While Anderson is a relevant voice, it's worth noting, as William McGurn did in The Wall Street Journal in 2010, "It's hard to think of anyone with greater financial interest in promoting the public narrative of a church that takes zero action against abuser priests, with Pope Benedict XVI personally culpable."

Source = www.christianitytoday.com...

Regards

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Black Pope? Cardinal Arinze is black and he'd make a good pope.
We met him the day my daughter became an American citizen. Nice man. Solid with common sense.

(then again, I thought Ratzinger would make a good pope .. and that turned out not to be the case)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Can you please summarize what is in the video?

From one of the Moderators in one of the three stickied posts about CiR:

"
2. This forum is specifically for conspiracies in religion. Make the conspiracy clear in your opening post. Name the conspiracy theory, talk about the motives, effects, and methods."

Thank you,

Eric

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by EricD
Can you please summarize what is in the video?

From one of the Moderators in one of the three stickied posts about CiR:

"
2. This forum is specifically for conspiracies in religion. Make the conspiracy clear in your opening post. Name the conspiracy theory, talk about the motives, effects, and methods."

Thank you,

Eric

ok, the vatican holds the secrets that could save Humanity from slavery, the black pope is the one who protects said secrets.

motives- control

effects-slavery

methods-mass delusion/religion

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 11:13 PM
link   

The abuse perpetrated by a small minority of Catholic priests and the ensuing shoddy attempts of cover up are pretty awful. However, these crimes were not policy nor are they “crimes against humanity”. They are crimes against the person. This type of abuse is not confined to the Catholic Church and there are documented cases in all walks of life, from schools to the military.

Anyway, as to video Two.

Gibney (the film maker) gives ample screen time to Jeff Anderson, the attorney for several of the victims, who has made a lucrative career suing the Church and whom the film paints as Martin Luther and Atticus Finch rolled into one. While Anderson is a relevant voice, it's worth noting, as William McGurn did in The Wall Street Journal in 2010, "It's hard to think of anyone with greater financial interest in promoting the public narrative of a church that takes zero action against abuser priests, with Pope Benedict XVI personally culpable."

Source = www.christianitytoday.com...

Regards

haa...

watch and see...

the vatican shall fall...

soon

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   

The conspiracies that I see in this thread are:

1. Some people want to see the end of the Vatican for reasons they are unable to explain, but somehow believe that they are the root of all evil. I think the OP may be in this category, as are those with nothing better to do than make YouTube videos promoting their incoherent claims.
2. Money. The abuse scandals have shown that a handful Catholic Priests are abusers and that a smaller number of Bishops had a poor grasp on what to do about it. The conspiracy is the general vilification of the Vatican to maximize the “business” and flow of money to a few rich lawyers. In some cases the abused are just cash cows. Greed is the conspiracy here.

PS I am not a Catholic.

Regards

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
booya!

Pope Benedict surprises world, steps down citing frailty
news.yahoo.com...

it's not because of frailty...lol

truth is truth and shall be known
edit on 11-2-2013 by cornucopia because: spelling

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   

The conspiracies that I see in this thread are:

1. Some people want to see the end of the Vatican for reasons they are unable to explain, but somehow believe that they are the root of all evil. I think the OP may be in this category, as are those with nothing better to do than make YouTube videos promoting their incoherent claims.
2. Money. The abuse scandals have shown that a handful Catholic Priests are abusers and that a smaller number of Bishops had a poor grasp on what to do about it. The conspiracy is the general vilification of the Vatican to maximize the “business” and flow of money to a few rich lawyers. In some cases the abused are just cash cows. Greed is the conspiracy here.

PS I am not a Catholic.

Regards

it shall fall, i know..
thanks god,
thank you..

you know why?

it has kept millions of humans in slavery for too long now...

you have the power it is not in any religion, it's you, you are god, just like everyone else...

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
"And those with pointy ears like spock shall live long and prosper"
-spockinitus 111

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

The timing of your thread - coming yesterday - certainly is provocative.

Was it just coincidence?

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leuan
"And those with pointy ears like spock shall live long and prosper"
-spockinitus 111

Hahaha! Love it! Thanks for the laugh!

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
When the next pope is elected and is just like his predecessors that is to say a “PROVEN” reptilian employed by the illuminati who we all know have been using the Vatican as a front for centauries can I come back to this thread I say “Told you so”.

The illuminati are a inherently racist organisation and the Vatican is their front company those of us who are enlightened all know that every pope since pope Leo the third has been a reptilian working for the illuminati. They are using the Vatican and religion to control humanity its all part of their big plan, they install their own guys, usually reptilians into the big jobs in the world, the Winsor family, the Bush family all reptilians and they always appoint one of their own into the Vatican. Like I said the illuminati are also inherently racists (they supported the nazi’s for example) so they will never permit a back pope.

I would bet that there is some deeper reason behind the pope quitting, its worries me it really does I have been having these dreams that something big is going to happen I don’t know what but I pray to God to keep my family safe. This could be the start of something biblical, excuse the pun I think the pope has quit because he knows that our saviour Jesus is returning to take back Gods kingdom form the evil illuminati.

I know some will call me paranoid or even crazy but when the judgement comes I know my faith will see me through.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
When the next pope is elected and is just like his predecessors that is to say a “PROVEN” reptilian employed by the illuminati who we all know have been using the Vatican as a front for centauries can I come back to this thread I say “Told you so”.

Why don't you say 'Told you so' now? If you believe that the Popes have been reptilians, than I'm sure that you also believe that you have a magical time machine that can let you view the future. Hopefully it's powered by unicorns. That'd be cool.

Eric

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Thanks for the explanation.

Eric

top topics

<<   2 >>

join