It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dorner Victims - Lawrence and Quan Photoshop?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Is this the same Lawrense pic "cut and pasted" on these 3 photo's? If you can find any higher resolution pics of these photo's look at his eyes, his expression ect.

Here is the same photo as above - her hair is lighter and the rectangular object behind her has gone.

Also a lot of the Dorner photo's look similar. Many of his photo's look like they have just pasted on different shirts.

Can anybody who is good with photoshop comment on these?

edit on 10-2-2013 by NeverMind2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by NeverMind2013

The faces are the same in each photo.

Good eye S&F.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeverMind2013

Here is the same photo as above - her hair is lighter and the rectangular object behind her has gone.

There is a difference in the bottom of the coat jacket between the two pictures.

I think what happens is that people will adopt a certain position and facial expression when posing for photos so that they all look similar.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
my god ...

i don't believe this.

i really dont.

www.ogrishforums.org - you guys should be there, not here.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
my god ...

i don't believe this.

i really dont.

www.ogrishforums.org - you guys should be there, not here.

Don't know that site my friend
- Blood and gore? There is no blood and gore here, just odd looking photo's.

Skunkworks is great for thinking out aloud.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:48 AM
link   

not the content, but the mindset of the contributers there.

I am not even going to bother, it disgusts me to the core that yet another situation with dead people results in ATS posting about "Hey guys, look I rekon this is a photoshop, they must be fakes. did it happens for realz? zomg maybe they're actors!!!111"

takes someone with a sickness to think every god damned murder is a set up fake and a plot against them for whatever damn reason.

lets not worry about murdered people - more importantly is am I right? if I am then theyre after my stuff.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Completely unnecessary post dude.

I am sure that the OP means no disrespect to the families involved if this is for real.

I too agree that the photos of the faces look almost identical, the male in particular.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Nnothers have probably said.. and commonse sense would suggest the last two are photos moments apart and the girl prob photoshopped herself. It would make no sense to photoshop pictures that needn't have been released. Lots of people sho their own photos.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

No they are not.
The lighting of the facial features differs in each one, most clearly in the last one.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:55 AM
link   
A lot of people pose the same way in photos and isn't evidence of tampering in my opinion. I had a friend that no matter the photo, had the same smirk, same stance and same body language if it were a posed picture. I say people are reaching for a conspiracy once again.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:07 AM
link   

something is definitely up with this whole thing, i dont think the pics are shopped, but the way the media is turning this into a spectacle you can bet your ass that something isn't right and that there is yet another plan to strip a little bit of our freedoms

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ooYODAoo

something is definitely up with this whole thing, i dont think the pics are shopped, but the way the media is turning this into a spectacle you can bet your ass that something isn't right and that there is yet another plan to strip a little bit of our freedoms

Media truing this into a spectacle? It couldn't be the massive police response that is doing that right? The firing into an automobile of mistaken identity? The "manifesto"? Yep, it is the media who is perpetuating this one....normally I would agree but the media coverage has been fairly light regarding this whole ordeal given context.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Look again. The direction they're looking in is slightly different in each pic. Same phenomenon as Lindsay Lohan. Enjoy the view of her back when she was attractive.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by iterationzero ]Lindsay Lohan.... when she was attractive.

i still would.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I don't believe any of these were photoshopped, except for the third one.

In the first and second pictures Lawrence is making subtly different expressions.

The third photo, Quan's hair appears lighter than in the fourth photo, because someone has (obviously) screwed up the contrast on this photo. Either camera malfunction or bad editing.

The fourth picture is NOT a photoshopped version of the third, or vice versa. Look at the wall behind them. Notice the angle of it, which can be discerned by looking at where the wall meets the floor. Not the same at all.

This thread should be in the hoax forum. And anybody who would post something this ridiculous should be banned as a hoaxer and/or troll. Moderators!!

top topics

join