It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Wars Are Bankers' Wars

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

Hmmm... maybe I got my timeline mixed up... The point still stands tho about the Banks role in the Civil War. If I screwed up, thanks for catching me. I'll be the first to admit that perfection is something I strive to attain even if it's only for an instant...

edit on 10-2-2013 by Mike.Ockizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Mike.Ockizard

Thank you for understanding the point I was trying to make but now let me give you some credit also. I absolutely believe that many of today's wars are the fault of those in power, including the banking industry and history shows us that this happens.

The Spanish-American war was fought because Hearst used his newspaper monopoly to convince the American people that it was necessary. He whipped them into such a frenzy that they demanded the government take action. Now its not hard to imagine that banks with their insane amount of power have the same if not even more influence over our politicans.

Very good thread and thanks for making it.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopechest

I felt compelled to post after watching "The Four Horsemen". I posted about it on Follow the Money and one of the replies linked me to the Bankers video. So I'm discussing the topic on two different boards. Trying to not go down the rabbit hole but this really bothers me. I've felt it and thought it but these two videos (especially the Four Horsemen) have made it evident that we are in decline and awareness on the topic is needed. This is my small contribution to achieving that.

Check out the documentary below when you have time. It is professionally produced and was in theaters for a very short time. No idea why it wasnt as big as the Michael Moore movies as the points it makes are more pressing to our country.

edit on 10-2-2013 by Mike.Ockizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
This guy is an anarchist but he speaks about the collapse.... This is going mainstream

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
This is the face of the real enemy and a parasite to humanity.

The day that they (and their minions) are all bought to trial will be the true dawn of a new age for us all.

Slaves to a system designed for perpetual captivity..............

Didn't realise your thread was previously created to this one.......

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Smedley Butler, Marine major general and two time Medal of Honor winner
published a work in 1935 titled War is a Racket. Good stuff.

All wars are wars for booty (that would be loot, for those more familiar with the current colloquial definition of 'booty') and today in the Modern Era, I think you can actually make a case that all wars are banker's wars. Whether they actually cause them or not, may be up for debate. But there's little quibble room about all wars profiting some in a big way.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Almost all evils have one thing in common; Money..
The other evils have one thing in common; Greed, Egoism.

I want a change! How do I bring it?? How to remove this curse called money from mankind?

Imagine a world were there was no money. Were we all had the same rights.

A world were doctors became doctors because they wanted to heal people.
A world were food was produced to feed you, not to fill someones pocket with money.

Imagine a world were music was composed for the love of music, not for the love of.. You know.

It has been going on for to long, this corruption of mankind..
I ask myself and the Universe daily.. How to stop it? How to break the chains, and these chain-makers...

I wont stop, until I know what to do.

To inform the people, that money is not a part of life. Is a good start..

edit on 2/21/2013 by Yaxkin because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/21/2013 by Yaxkin because: music

posted on Feb, 21 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Glad to see this topic finally getting the attention it deserves. Well worth the listen or read!

posted on Aug, 30 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
This video was reposted again today on another site.

I am bumping this thread so that others like me that did not see this in february might watch it today.

Good video.

posted on Sep, 5 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Also good video from historical view of point

posted on Sep, 6 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Things are getting more and more obvious, I think bankers have to hire some PR to clean up their image

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I tried to post the link to All Wars are Bankers Wars on Facebook a few months ago and Facebook screamed "Danger Will Robinson! Danger!" As if there were some nasty bug attached to it. At the time a friend helped me out by posting part 1 instead of the whole video. I just tried to post it today and I got the same "Danger!" message. It froze my wall and another friend's wall. Shortly after that I was able to post the same video but with a lot less views. The original video that I tried to post has almost 500,000 views.

I just tried it again and this is the error message.

The content you're trying to share includes a link that our security systems detected to be unsafe:

youtube.com...

Please remove this link to continue.

If you think you're seeing this by mistake, please let us know.

Has any one else ever had this problem? Try post it in Facebook and see if you get the same message.

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Speaking of wars and banking,, this might offer insight into the latest, Russians are bad fad.

"The Chinese replace Russians as top apartment buyers"

"For the first time, the Chinese have become the biggest foreign buyers of apartments in Manhattan, real estate brokers estimate, taking the mantle from the Russians—whose activity has dropped off since the unrest in Ukraine and the imposition of sanctions against Russia by the United States."

unquote

Let the game begin.

www.cnbc.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
So a thread had a video saying Hitler was actualy kinda ok, proceeded with pictures of wealthy jewish people and reference to financial conspiracies?

Hmmmm

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join