It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those with ears to hear

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOnlyAnswer

hi, dude,,, cant hear you that well,,
lucky i have sharp eyes,,,

see ya!

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

What a pleasantly humble introduction
Welcome as an official contributor of mattering opinion, looking forward to debating topics of interest as we seem to share many.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Hi there! My ears are sleeping, as I had an extremely trying week last week, but my eyes are awake and enjoyed your intro. Welcome to the asylum - come on in, the water's fine...

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Welcome!

It can get a trifle crazy around here, but just roll with the punches and you'll land on your feet.

Can't wait to see what you bring to the table. I have a feeling it's going to be good...

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Well yes. Rest my head I did and now look what you've gone and done. Where in Gods green pasture did you get, that, avatar. I've seen that face in my dreams.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Hello friend.

Nice to meet you. Hope you find what you're looking for.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Heya! Welcome....Dont ignore all the crazies, some of em have good info, and dont foget to Deny Ignorance. Other than that, have fun.

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheOnlyAnswer
Hello all.

Since this is the introductions forum I figured I'd take a moment to introduce myself. I'm just a man with a life no more or less exciting than your own. I'm just a guy trying to figure it all out, the best way I can, during the time that I have.

I look forward to making friends and engaging in civil, yet meaningful, debate regarding issues that I feel are of paramount importance at this point in time.

I've been reading through this site for years and I really enjoy the varied and thought provoking insights that its members bring to the table.

The things that interest me: Possibility/probability of God, Human history/ancient civilizations, Power structures and political regimes and the manipulation thereof, etc etc. The sort of stuff I've found, in plenty, on ATS.

That said,
HI!

Hello and welcome

I'm a fairly new member here myself, a recent "immigrant" from another conspiracy site (this one is looking to be much better IMO).

posted on Feb, 11 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Thank you all, so very much, for the warm welcome. It's always nicer to receive a smile as opposed to a cold shoulder.

posted on Nov, 17 2018 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire

Well yes. Rest my head I did and now look what you've gone and done. Where in Gods green pasture did you get, that, avatar. I've seen that face in my dreams.

It's CS Lewis. Writer of the chronicles of Narnia, friend, confident and discipler of J. R. R. Tolkien.
Mere Christianity is a great starting point for Lewis's work.
edit on 17-11-2018 by Lucius Driftwood because: poor spelling.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join