In The Land of The Free - Did this REALLY happen?

page: 4
32
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:04 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.




posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I mean when you have cases like the DC sniper and other attacks near highways, seeing this woman out there in my opinion would be enough to at least ID her and see what she is up to. Now, a helicopter might be a bit overkill but I dont see anything wrong with what he did. He did rudely search her but from his perspective I wouldnt know what to expect from this person so once I found out they werent armed and were simply "exploring", I would have left, as the helicopter pilot did.

Either that or she was wandering mighty close to one of those D.U.M.Bs



posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
Yeah, she's a dumb pothead. Know how I can tell?

1. Pothead voice. "Like, whoa man!"
2. Lighter in pocket but no cigarettes.
3. If she didn't spend all her money on pot, she could have spent $10 on insurance for her phone, giving her a replacement phone.
4. Being so adamant about "don't search me, bruh!" means she had something illegal on her.

He could have easily cuffed her and searched her, but he didn't.


Another example of how we let the MSM and Govt. brainwash us. We associate behavior with labels and as a result dont see beyond what we are taught to see. Time to discard the old labels and wake up.



posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:09 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.



posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Whats in your pocket?
Rocks...
ROCKS??
Yah, I told you I was looking for rocks.

Thank our law enforcement for keeping us safe from rockhounds. Instead of using all that expense to investigate the real criminals at the top, they patrol the frigging desert looking for "suspicious activity".



posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I have a theory, they seem to enjoy watching us, and in turn using it against us. why just for the sake of argument can`t we turn this thing around. In comparison to guns in our country our personal video cameras outnumber the guns 10 to 1. So why can`t we start watching them as well? On top of that when they are caught doing wrong post it with time and date with names. In other words give back to them what they are giving to us. If a cop does wrong he is on video doing it, the same with a senator or congressman, mayor....ect. All to show that they are not above the law. Maybe then they would see how it feels to have their rights violated, and then maybe they would see the redundicy in the laws they pass. But like I said this is all thought and theory, but maybe food for thought.



posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11
 


San Bernardino county is hundreds of miles from the border. That said, I lived there once and illegal immigrants are common.



posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
From the YouTube video page:


Published on Feb 8, 2013 Cop Lands Helicopter To Harass Woman! Credits To: Stonedagin1


STONED Agin?

C'mon guys, this is the most obvious crap in the world. How anyone can not see this woman is a pothead with pot on her and yet claim to have "critical thinking" skills is beyond me.



posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
Also, "I don't consent to a search" means she had pot on her. He was just doing his job, not harassing anyone.


Wow ever heard of the 4th amendment?


The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.


I would tell the cop the same damn thing. You want to search my person, either put me under arrest or get a warrant, otherwise step off. We do have rights in this country, and conducting an "investigation" doesn't mean that our rights cease to exist.



posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by dashen
reply to post by neformore
 


I do not hate LEO's. I am actually friends with a great many of them. This however is a ridiculous waste of cash for a bankrupt county at the very least, a huge violation of that poor lady's rights and a sign of things to come at worst. Besides, overkill anyone?
edit on 10-2-2013 by dashen because: (no reason given)


Here! Here! - I'd love to see the Bill for that particular incident .......



posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Posted this late last night.....watched it again today.....still looks fishy!!!]
Watch it again people....there's a third person! Why weren't they questioned???
A lot of quick assumptions being made here....but very little REAL observation!!!!!!]
You remember the saying about making assumptions.....hhhmmmm?????


Originally posted by wasobservingquietly
So many things don't add up!!!

Was he flying that helicopter alone? He got back in on the left.
I was only in one once, but I was being life flighted at the time, so I couldn't see up front.
But I think from the voices I heard, the pilot was on the left.
( When I went back & looked I could see another helmet on the other side.
If they really thought something was going on, why wasn't the copilot covering him???)

1.) Sooo, he left the copter 'running' & walked away from it...
That could have been a big mistake if he had encountered some drug runners!
While he had his back to the helicopter, someone could have come out of the brush
from behind it on both sides & hopped in, overpowering the copilot!
Imagine him radioing in to ask to be picked up & having to explain why the helicopter was gone! That's if he didn't get shot first!
Plus it looks like he came from the brush on the right & was walking towards the helicopter first!
Unless Bobby was parked over there & he questioned him first, couldn't tell. But then it must have been edited!

2.) Then he walked up to Tiffany with his back to Bobby!
Who does that out in the desert? Again he could have been shot!
I would think Bobby would be a more likely suspect than a fairly young girl.

3.) Positive ID? Who knows if Tiffany Jones was even her real name, or the real birthdate she gave him???
That would have been funny if it wasn't her real name & there was a warrant out on the name she gave him!!!

4.) What was she filming with? A camera on a tripod? It wasn't her phone, we saw that.
And she was moving around in front of the camera. Why didn't he ask about being filmed?
(Nope, I looked again, somebody else is filming & very badly! Camera is all over the place.)

5.) I don't remember seeing his name on his uniform, I'll have to watch it again.
His badge looked kind of fake too! (Watched on YouTube could see it a little better.
Dep. Carlos Quezada??? Hard to see. The 49ers strap was in the way!!!
He kept looking into the camera, away from her too! Like he wanted to be on camera!)

Yeah, 2 + 2 aren't adding up here! I smell a hoax!!!
Just not normal, cautious, police procedure!
Or a little too much 'down' time on a movie set location!!!

How easily the sheeple are led!!!
WOQ


edit on 10-2-2013 by wasobservingquietly because: (Always look behind the obvious!!!)



posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr
Whats in your pocket?
Rocks...
ROCKS??
Yah, I told you I was looking for rocks.

Thank our law enforcement for keeping us safe from rockhounds. Instead of using all that expense to investigate the real criminals at the top, they patrol the frigging desert looking for "suspicious activity".


Exactly! Where I'm from people often wander in the Countryside just to be at one with nature or looking for fossils or for many reason - just a clean walk away from the city smog - so are they saying that if you move out of the boundary of the cage (city) then the Choppers will be after you.

Anyone accepting this harassment without due cause encourages worse to come in the future.



posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof
 

Whether she is or is not a pothead, and whether she was holding or not is completely irrelevant to the discussion.
It is illegal for an officer to randomly shake down citizens that aren't suspected of a crime, period. If he wants to go through her pockets, he needs probable cause and a warrant. Since "she talks funny" doesn't constitute probable cause, he needs her consent to search her person, and he needs to ask for it before he conducts his search. Anything less is a violation of her natural rights.



posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
From the YouTube video page:


Published on Feb 8, 2013 Cop Lands Helicopter To Harass Woman! Credits To: Stonedagin1


STONED Agin?

C'mon guys, this is the most obvious crap in the world. How anyone can not see this woman is a pothead with pot on her and yet claim to have "critical thinking" skills is beyond me.


i looked at his youtube channel. most of the videos are concerning mines and exploration of mines. quartzite is mentioned in the title of one video. i think the 'Stonedagin' username is just a humourous nod to his geological interests.



posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 03:47 PM
link   
The way he, in my opinion, impulsively searched her with no regards to her rights so quickly causes me to wonder if there was something of extreme value, top secret, or unknown to the public that the guy from the helicopter was afraid she had stumbled upon. I don't know, but it needs to be analyzed and talked about that's for sure.



posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by RoScoLaz
 


Agree, stoned doesn't always mean drugs....



posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Hard to call the USA Land of the Free when it has the largest prison population in the world, imo.



posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Her being 600 feet off the main road, in the desert, are grounds for suspicious activity. The sheriff was doing his job. Under the circumstances he was within the law to make a search. It appears he didn't press it because no law was broken.
edit on 10-2-2013 by eManym because: (no reason given)



posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by eManym
Her being 600 feet off the main road, in the desert, are grounds for suspicious activity. The sheriff was doing his job. Under the circumstances he was within the law to make a search. It appears he didn't press it because no law was broken.
edit on 10-2-2013 by eManym because: (no reason given)


No actually he was not within the law to make a search. Maybe brush up on the law a bit. The only thing he was allowed to do was to inquire as to what she was doing, beyond that without suspicion beyond a reasonable doubt that she was breaking the law he had no legal standing. You cannot just go search people all willy nilly whenever you feel like it that is why we have the 4th amendment.



posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by wasobservingquietly
Posted this late last night.....watched it again today.....still looks fishy!!!]
Watch it again people....there's a third person! Why weren't they questioned???
A lot of quick assumptions being made here....but very little REAL observation!!!!!!]
You remember the saying about making assumptions.....hhhmmmm?????


Originally posted by wasobservingquietly
So many things don't add up!!!

Was he flying that helicopter alone? He got back in on the left.
I was only in one once, but I was being life flighted at the time, so I couldn't see up front.
But I think from the voices I heard, the pilot was on the left.
( When I went back & looked I could see another helmet on the other side.
If they really thought something was going on, why wasn't the copilot covering him???)

1.) Sooo, he left the copter 'running' & walked away from it...
That could have been a big mistake if he had encountered some drug runners!
While he had his back to the helicopter, someone could have come out of the brush
from behind it on both sides & hopped in, overpowering the copilot!
Imagine him radioing in to ask to be picked up & having to explain why the helicopter was gone! That's if he didn't get shot first!
Plus it looks like he came from the brush on the right & was walking towards the helicopter first!
Unless Bobby was parked over there & he questioned him first, couldn't tell. But then it must have been edited!

2.) Then he walked up to Tiffany with his back to Bobby!
Who does that out in the desert? Again he could have been shot!
I would think Bobby would be a more likely suspect than a fairly young girl.

3.) Positive ID? Who knows if Tiffany Jones was even her real name, or the real birthdate she gave him???
That would have been funny if it wasn't her real name & there was a warrant out on the name she gave him!!!

4.) What was she filming with? A camera on a tripod? It wasn't her phone, we saw that.
And she was moving around in front of the camera. Why didn't he ask about being filmed?
(Nope, I looked again, somebody else is filming & very badly! Camera is all over the place.)

5.) I don't remember seeing his name on his uniform, I'll have to watch it again.
His badge looked kind of fake too! (Watched on YouTube could see it a little better.
Dep. Carlos Quezada??? Hard to see. The 49ers strap was in the way!!!
He kept looking into the camera, away from her too! Like he wanted to be on camera!)

Yeah, 2 + 2 aren't adding up here! I smell a hoax!!!
Just not normal, cautious, police procedure!
Or a little too much 'down' time on a movie set location!!!

How easily the sheeple are led!!!
WOQ


edit on 10-2-2013 by wasobservingquietly because: (Always look behind the obvious!!!)


I'll quote this again, don't know why everyone is ignoring it





new topics
top topics
 
32
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

log in

join