It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America at it's finest.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

That is why I am glad I am not either. But I'm sure plenty of Talibans use assertive aggressiveness agaisn't their leaders and speak out about their countries policies as well with little to no price to pay, after all even terrorists have sympathy and understand necessity of criticism, just don't insult islam or bless America in front of them.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by beautyofperil
Go mess the world up some more with some nukes and ruin entire countries and countless lives

Care to give me a running total of EVERY country America has Nuked?

I will just conveniently put my emotions to one side for the sake of the war monger's feelings.

Honestly, your "emotions" are the only thing you have.

War Mongers?

I am sure EVERY Country, has blood on its hands. But that's OK. Keep pushing your "emotions", like they have some sense of Logical reasoning behind it.

Too funny.......

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Care to give me a running total of EVERY country America has Nuked?

Your a smart mouth, you figure it out.

Honestly, your "emotions" are the only thing you have.

And they tell me what you are as well.

War Mongers? I am sure EVERY Country, has blood on its hands. But that's OK. Keep pushing your "emotions", like they have some sense of Logical reasoning behind it. Too funny.......

If you would just grow up you would understand.

Figures all the nice people in this thread and your the only one with something left to say.

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I believe I mentioned this earlier...but every other country having blood on its hands in no way justifies the US having blood on our hands. "Liberty", "Justice", and other similar terms are absolutes. There is no truth in arguing them from a relativistic vantage point.

To deny that our government (which, whether we like to admit it or not, is an extension of our will) are war mongers is nothing short of supporting a lie. And since you didn't seem to deny it, then we are in agreement. Our nation is run by war mongers.

Now that we have that out of the way....what are we going to do about it?

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I have thought about "what" we need to do about it.

Clearly it might be time for Americans to get off their collective arses and do what they never think should be done. I have proposed many times a march in force down to DC, and DEMAND change. I dont see many people wanting to stop their daily living, and just do it.

When it comes to the OP, who is clearly not American, just bashing the wrongs he believes he sees, I wonder Where is his threads on Canada, or Europe, or any other Country that has the same amount of blood? I dont see it. It comes off as bashing.

Yes..... for every wrong, their are many good things this Country has going for it. But to think that its just a Nation of warmongers? Come on. Even you can see that its bashing at its finest.

BTW, The thread title is " America at it's finest". I have yet to see even 20 things the OP has to say America is doing, that warrants his thread title.

edit on 18-2-2013 by sonnny1 because: add-on

posted on Feb, 18 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

My son gets frustrated when he has an idea for doing something and I inform him of its negative legal nature. He has often said, "Then lets move to [insert nation here]". Of course, as he has gotten older this happens less. But the best I could tell him was, "Unfortunately, this is the best we got".

I suppose you could live in some far flung corner of the globe and find the kind of freedom I need. But I doubt that even there would provide any real relief (as local war lords, etc, maintain control).

Just reasonable, sane rule of law.

an example of our insanity: "its a woman body" applies to abortion, but not prostitution? Yet, it isn't prostitution if there is a camera there filming it?

Insane.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Figures all the nice people in this thread and your the only one with something left to say.

Because I don't "subscribe" to "your" version of America?

Imagine if I started a thread that said "Canada at it's finest", and trashed Canada the whole time, without even living there. Maybe you would understand then............

BTW, This thread is going no where, so I will just stop adding to it.......

Enjoy the "pat on the back" you are looking for.

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join