It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America at it's finest.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Sigh feel free to "hate" America only country in the world that will let you.

That is America at her finest think the taliban will let you trash talk them?

I think not, for the record most of the middle east were hell holes long before evil Amerika came in to the picture.
edit on 15-2-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

while you may be right, "justice" is not a relative term. Nor is "freedom".

Just because we are better off does not mean that we shouldn't criticize, nor does it mean we shouldnt seek improvement.

So, while you may be right that our nation is the only one that allows criticism, et al....that is a strength that we (as a people) should fully leverage to the benefit of all. That is likely not best achieved by shouting down anyone who raises their hand.
edit on 15-2-2013 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Something I will likely take time to post in just about every "America bashing" thread I come across:

When an American is calling out his/her nation for perceived wrongs, that is not "bashing". You might make an argument that a European or Australian doing so could be....that is a case by case determination.

But when an American does it, it is one of those, "He's not fat, he's my brother" kind of things. Any grouping feels that criticizing that group is necessary. It is why you can tell your brother that he stinks, or that he is any other number of unsavory things. But if some stranger says the same....the fight is on.

I am a proponent of criticism. Fair criticism. It is my livelyhood at work, where avoiding conflict makes businesses fail.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

I thought it all boiled down to the bankers actually.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by FeatherofMaat

Do you think they will become the next mideast per se and have coalition forces after their untapped oil reserves who will be controlling their policies after illegal invasions under the guise of humanitarian blah blah blah?
edit on 16-2-2013 by beautyofperil because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopechest

For the record this is not anti-american,

I found this part of the OP particularly amusing.

Its like calling an African-american the "n" word and saying your not a racist.

Ummm...ok

Cheerio...

Are you saying it is anti-american to question and be critical of your own nation... They have you where they want you..

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by 19KTankCommander

Ya and look at the situation with N.K., I think they call for much more attention than 911, sorry to all those affected by it
But N.K. will try to use nukes apparently, that is horrendous.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by VitaminQ

I know, I just let people get under my skin too easy.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by celticdog

Ya no doubt! And the incredibility of claims with the bankers control, like how they helped create the Nazis! And it kind of seems like the same thing with the terrorists the CIA trained and provided for. Sick.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 1/2 Nephilim

Blame the bankers man, they been doing it since before America was incorporated.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Maybe it means they are running out of people to shoot/places to hide the bodies.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Divine Strake

Ya, alot of the time it does not mean they should speak their mind though...

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Geraputo

It's unfortunate yeah, after all Americans once were putting people on the moon.

That pic you posted is hilarious!

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Moelson

I'm Canadian as well dude and share your concerns as I don't mean to offend the well to-doers of the once great nation. Many of them share our mentality and share this same behavior

Good

IMO not that they do not support their troops, they don't respect their leaders and rightfully so.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

So that is whose corn flakes I peeed in this morning.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by St0mP121

Will I get to see Americans torturing and murdering innocents as well, or will your government be covering that one up for this tour where many still go.

That is not just those countries and those peoples. And what about the whole burn the witch phase if I may add? These were woman. I'd rather just go to mexico again and risk being decapitated by the fast and furious scandal receivers.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGreazel

I am more brave than I am smart... But I would not try to stick my nose especially in a dangerous place where it don't belong.
edit on 16-2-2013 by beautyofperil because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by PassiveObserver

Don't worry I hate everybody the same based on an individual basis.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

Thats funny I missed the part in the video in the OP link where it showed everybody.

It is a just a reference to your leaders.

posted on Feb, 16 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

What about the positive thing I said? It's easy to just look at the negative to make your point. But maybe your right maybe America does not deserve any more hate after all, things like this have been happening since the dawn of time...... So ya I'm pro-American bs now. Go mess the world up some more with some nukes and ruin entire countries and countless lives and I will just conveniently put my emotions to one side for the sake of the war monger's feelings.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join