It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aloha From Hawaii

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Aloha and Mahalo for your website and forums. I first became acquainted with this website when reading a forum thread regarding a "snitch network" . I have experienced organized stalking, cellphone monitoring, computer monitoring, being stalked and watched and even found eavesdropping technology in my home (was going through a divorce with a military officer who has friends in high places). Was invasive and absurd....I believe the citizen spy network is through organizations like Points of Light and various other volunteer neighborhood watch programs in collusion with fusion centers. I also recorded info regarding DoD being logged into my computer network (posted videos on youtube regarding proof of this).

In anycase, I'm not sure if I am able to give a url here on the forums for a petition I started on the Whitehouse website yesterday? It's simply a request/petition for the government to go back to requiring a warrant for surveillance and also mentioned how illegal stalking via government funding is not only a violation of the Constitution but also against Federal Statute 18 USC 241 due to the oppressive nature of over reaching surveillance. The petition won't show up to the public unless I get 150 signatures to start with. I'm simply a Mom and an artist...and I don't have Facebook :-) Soooo, getting 150 signatures to get it to go public may be difficult. Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated :-)

Mahalo so much from the beautiful state of Hawaii!
A hui hou,
3inhawaii

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 3inhawaii

I don't believe the petition will be permitted. Of course wait for a moderator to say.

Aloha!

I love Hawaii! I want to move to the Big Island.

Welcome to ATS

edit on 9-2-2013 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Warm Welcome to ATS. Good luck on your petition....

Des

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS
Enjoy riding the Wave !

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

Thanks for the warm welcome :-) I live on Oahu...it's much more populated than the Big Island....each island has it's own unique beauty and wonder. The Big Island has "Pele" / Kilauea volcano (and, remarkably, SNOW on Mauna Kea).

I'm still learning...so, at risk of sounding really dumb: on the upper right hand corner it says "2 flags"...does this mean that I did something wrong in my post? I made sure not to include any links or give any url addresses etc...

Don't want to be 86'd from the very beginning :-)

Thanks again!
3inhawaii

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Oahu, Maui, and Big Island are the islands I have been to so far!

The flags are a positive thing
It just means someone marked your thread with priority. More flags more likely others will see your thread.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Welcome To The Community

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

What are P F K W S
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
How to Upload Your Pics & Avatars (also) Need a custom Avatar?
Your Terms and Conditions Of Use (also) Reaffirming ATS Policies

Try Ask ATS to find numerous threads to add your thoughts to now. Once a minimum of 20 posts are made, you'll be able to create your own threads & send out messages to fellow ATS members.

*** Keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun & help us "Deny Ignorance" ***

ATS is at times like a rollercoaster ride! As a new member be aware if one acts in an uncivil-like manner, discusses personal illicit drug usage, uses profanity, is a troll, intentionally spreads a hoax, spam's, advertises and/or get's verbally abusive, they will be warned or removed off the ride by a Moderator. If you see posted any of the above mentioned, please let staff know by using the "Alert" function. This will help keep the community, both young and old to further enjoy the ride with you.

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   

So glad you climbed aboard the ship of awesomeness....or insanity!

Enjoy and welcome!

Peace and love
-nat the blue eyed cat-

new topics

top topics

join