It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mars rover spots metallic "Arm" like structure on surface

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I did a search on ATS couldn't find anything about this subject, was posted on Huff Post a couple days ago. Your thoughts?

I suspect NASA planted this little baby to take attention away from the six hundred foot robotic arm that was laying three feet away from this object. Haha

There's another weird thing on Mars, and Nasa really doesn't know what it is this time. You may remember the $2.5 billion Curiosity rover currently drilling rocks on the Red Planet already found strange shiny things and what was labelled a 'Martian Flower'. But if anything, this is even weirder. An image posted by Nasa on 30 January and taken with the right Mastcam on Curiosity shows what appears to be a 0.5cm metal spoke protruding out of a rock. The strange sight - which looks a bit like a robotic arm - was noticed by imaging editor Elisabetta Bonora from Italy.

Here's the link to the story on the Huffington Post website.

Unknown metallic object

Apologies if this was already posted.
Awesome find by that imaging editor though.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
There is another thread I believe, many are saying its just a rock. I don't know what to think.....what giant robotic arm?

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Skynet is active

The terminator is awake.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JediMindTrek
I did a search on ATS couldn't find anything about this subject,

There are two threads that I know of.
Maybe more that I dont know of.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
i don't see any "arm" like artifact but i am interested in the fresh looking break in that stone in the forefront of the image.. what could have caused that break? no storm or bad weather could have done that.. maybe this..

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
looks like a small human/android hand reaching out,

and in the forefront looks like biggfoot's FOOT's facing the cam!

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by tropic

Allready here:

Metallic Finger Object Found on Mars, page 1

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 9-2-2013 by azureskys because: added info

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by azureskys
reply to post by tropic

Allready here:

Metallic Finger Object Found on Mars, page 1

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 9-2-2013 by azureskys because: added info

And here's another one posted by Arken. www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:33 PM
link   
That looks like a piece of a hundred thousand year old spacecraft sent from earth to investigate mars. They had a lot better technology back then, space travel was a lot more sophisticated. Sorry but the only life on mars was an astronaut from earth long ago.

posted on Feb, 9 2013 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by JediMindTrek

I can't believe anyone would think that is a rock. Smooth and the shape to it puts me in mind of a cartoon alien gun. No, I do not think it is an alien gun. I don't know what it is but I bet it is not a rock. I have seen some weird pics on YouTube and then look them up on NASA and sure enough they are the same. I wonder why they didn't smudge it out or just make is disappear from the pic altogether?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by JediMindTrek

i used the search and could find other threads on this

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   
This area was the 'front yard' of some former, suburban district...the item in question is the tap (faucet) handle...all that is left of water delivery, for once lush lawns...

A99

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   
As pointed above, there are already two threads about this topic, so please discuss it in there.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join