It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nearly Two Months After Sandy Hook-Reports:State Atty Admits:Possibility of Multiple Shooters?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I am not advocating a short circuit of that system. You are advocating what Phage? That we just sit back and allow something that we think is out of line to continue unquestioned? I don't understand that reasoning. It's just not in my nature to not question something that my gut tells me is fishy. I've never suggested that they make public all of their findings or that they jeopardize the safety of innocent people, I'm simply suggesting that they be held accountable and that the investigation, which on the surface is very questionable, and is also very influential in regards to the future of our constitutional rights, be scrutinized to the highest degree. Surely you understand where I'm coming from.

edit on 10-2-2013 by wirefly because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by whatsecret

So there is a possibility that Adam Lanza could have been kidnapped and left at the scene as the scapegoat for the real shooter/s to get away?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by wirefly

I am not advocating a short circuit of that system.
Then I must have misunderstood this:

Would an NFL team kick the ball to the other team and wait back at their own endzone for the receiving team to return it and then try to stop them only at the line? Emphatically, no! They would, and do, chase the ball and stop them as deep in their own territory as possible in order to stop their advance.
This does not exactly sound like you are happy with allowing the system to follow its course.

I'm simply suggesting that they be held accountable and that the investigation, which on the surface is very questionable
How much do you actually know about the investigation? Other than what has been presented by the press? Do you really trust them (the press) to get it right?

edit on 2/10/2013 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by wirefly

I am not advocating a short circuit of that system.
Then I must have misunderstood this:

Would an NFL team kick the ball to the other team and wait back at their own endzone for the receiving team to return it and then try to stop them only at the line? Emphatically, no! They would, and do, chase the ball and stop them as deep in their own territory as possible in order to stop their advance.
This does not exactly sound like you are happy with allowing the system to follow its course.

I'm simply suggesting that they be held accountable and that the investigation, which on the surface is very questionable
How much do you actually know about the investigation? Other than what has been presented by the press? Do you really trust them to get it right?

The NFL analogy is precisely the system. It is the way the game is played. It is a system of rules that are established and agreed upon by both teams. By staying back and defending only the goalline, you are in effect subverting the system. Play by the rules, both ways. Don't allow one team to change the rules and play under cover. What don't you get about that?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by wirefly

The system is allowing the investigation to proceed without interference or further violence. To try to determine exactly what happened and why. It isn't a football game, one team against another. It isn't a win/lose proposition.

stop them as deep in their own territory as possible in order to stop their advance.
Stop what? Exactly? Stop what advance?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by wirefly

The system is allowing the investigation to proceed without interference or further violence. To try to determine exactly what happened and why. It isn't a football game, one team against another. It isn't a win/lose proposition.

stop them as deep in their own territory as possible in order to stop their advance.
Stop what? Exactly? Stop what advance?

Ok Phage, I'm not going to explain the analogy any further. You are an intelligent person, do the math.

Now, when I say "Do the math", I am not inferring that there is any "math" to do. It is simply an analogy suggesting that you work out the relationship between the previous analogy and the subject of discussion on your own.You know, like it was a math problem, but with words instead of numbers. Get it?

posted on Feb, 10 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by wirefly

I understand "do the math". I don't understand the comparison of a football game to the investigation of a mass murder.

If you don't mean the affidavits should have been released, what do you mean? If you don't mean the evidence should be made public so people can come to their own conclusions before the investigation is completed, what do you mean?

posted on Feb, 14 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I just know it was the guy who sold the film footage to CBS. They did it in Colorado too. They get the glory of being first responder heroes, then they make money on the footage and on charity monies they raise. Cheap rotten over-priveledged scum! Lousy jerk tried to swindle me on Ebay. Said he was suing me for wrong information and pain and suffering after he wouldn't even tell me his name. He told me Christina. Then I saw her son too. Every time I try to make out a report to the police, the situation is so saturated with coverup they threaten to put me in the looney bin. Its got to stop somehow.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Great post whatsecret! Maybe they have started pulling information from the "trashed" computers found in his house. What still bothers me, and I know it has been covered numerous times, is : Adam Lanza's small build, the weight of the weapons and ammunition he carried around with him, and his brother's drivers license found on his body.
Star to you!

Normajean

posted on Feb, 20 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Sandy Hook made me get an account here. Why are all the topics on the subject locked?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join